2016 CEV Cup

• İt is not about religion, politics vs. please. I'm also Turk. Galatasaray fan's always do same thing! I remember lots of matches not completed because of that! They have football fans in voleyball game :D

(don't be angry with me GS fans :whistle: I hope everything will be OK for them, they need just real volleyball fans :flower: )

• One has to be really having mental issues if he compares Ngapeth with Ataman. The only thing you don't see is, I'm not saying Ataman is fully right or Kosheleva was wrong. I told the story from Ataman's and Galatasaray's view. If you have any other issues with Turkey, Turkish, Muslim whatever stereotypes, share them in other forums or go vote for Donald T.

By the way, where the hell is forum ADMIINS when people are being racist, using swear words here? How many times one has to call someone a retard before being warned? This Shiznut guy is using all kinds of racist words and still here. Hope someone takes action because I'm looking for a reasonable forum with people sharing their opinions in a proper way, not being offensive teens.

• Oh my god, I'm so tired of all these exxagarations. Galatasaray fans only boo-ed Russian players which is a common thing to do in Turkey to demotivate your opponent. Besides that, the things they throw which I didnt see in any of the videos are probably plastic cups and such that didnt even reach to any of the players and these happened right after Sokolova's ugly hand trick to the fans but noone talks about her provocation. Then you guys complain about Ataman's behaviour, but Guidetti does this every single match, Felix does this very often too. Most coaches show such agression and this is one of the few times I saw Ataman doing this, he always keeps calm in the Turkish league and until now in CEV cup. Please show me examples where you see him reacting like this in a match, I'm curious how many you will find.

Lets stop making everything like a war material between Turkey and Russia, this two countries don't need more troubles. I don't blame Kosheleva either, she probably thought it would be ok to stand up and show tactics to her friends and when Ataman shouted at her, she got under pressure of fans and had to share her opinion in instagram, nothing wrong with this.

Coming back to insulting Turks in this forum, let me remind you that Ottoman was a really modern empire and was the science hub of the world as well as presenting great law during dark ages of Europe until renaissance. While you guys were deciding if a woman is a witch or not, whether to burn her or drown in boiling water, whether to kill scientists claiming the world was not flat, Ottoman citizens were living in luxury in a much modern way. This was an empire lasted like 600 years for gods sake. Please don't be so ignorant and read about the Turkish history and culture a bit before judging it with what you hear from your grandparents. A typical argument is probably: They were barbars, just raped all our villages but please read! Turkey has been going in the wrong direction since the last 30 years probably but we still have democratic elections and parties to vote, it is not like the biggest opponent to our prime minister/president gets murdered suspiciously and the same president is the only option to choose.

• Kosheleva's instagram has been just destroyed, a lot of dirty talks in English. The whole situation is a big shame. Regardless of which club she's about to sign with, I hope she stops herself to go play in Turkey, she's a star player who can easily choose where to play and as a big fan of her I don't want her to play in somewhere she's hated so much. I really feel that she wanted to share her feelings because she has barely used english on social media and she just did so this time, considering not so many people among her fans understand Russian, she wanted everyone to know what just happened on the court.

@ Meatballs : I don't think bringing Koslowski and Guidetti onto this discussion is a good idea, they might have done the same nasty gestures as the Turkish man, but nobody used middle finger to offense someone on volleyball court, leastwise from what I know. It just saddens me to see all those immature stuff in my favorite sport and he should be out of volleyball for some period. Plus, rationalizing Galatasaray fans doen't really make reasonable sense. First off, Sokolova played for a very long time in Turkey and as far as I know she felt as though she was home when playing in Turkey, there must be a reason to so such a thing, and even if she did so, throwing things to alive human beings is a complete joke, of course you say those were just plastic stuff but what about the fear they had got? I'm sorry but that's ridiculous.

No offense but everytime a major tournament is played in Turkey there are always dramas going on...I hope everything will be set as it's supposed to be and we're going to see a good match this weekend.

• What happened is simple: Kosheleva and Krasnodar technical staff sitting with her was using signs and showing all the serve tactics Ataman was telling to his servers, this happened in almost all of the serves. I also read that same happened with Gamze's tactics on the court. Now is this really fair play? Galatasaray has the home advantage and gets 0 info about Krasnodar's tactics while Krasnodar players already know what will happen, in an away match. This is not fair play and very ugly. Ataman did not show her his middle finger but yelled instead.

Is Ataman a rookie coach?? I mean he should know that scouters are everywhere. They are even using computers/ipads to analyze games, uses headphones, some even have their own multilingual scouters etc. And If Galatasaray dont have these then the management should seriously consider hiring someone who is up to date in the scouting area because they are being left out.

Today, Yucekök reported and summarised what happened in the hall, he admitted that fans sweared to Kosheleva and throw a couple of things but this was a very minor event.

Throwing things to a person is not a minor thing. It is considered a ASSAULT.

And I cannot believe officials let that game played with that kind of atmosphere.

• By the way, where the hell is forum ADMIINS when people are being racist, using swear words here? How many times one has to call someone a retard before being warned? This Shiznut guy is using all kinds of racist words and still here. Hope someone takes action because I'm looking for a reasonable forum with people sharing their opinions in a proper way, not being offensive teens.

Sorry, we also have a life outside this forum so we can't be here 24/7. I've deleted the post in question now.

And to everybody: isn't there enough hate in the world already, do we really have to bring it here? This forum isn't about Erdogan vs Putin, it should be about volleyball :!: :read:
    It's all about "X said that Y did Z", who of us really witnessed the game live and saw everything? If Kosheleva/her staff really showed GS tactics to the teammates, it's not fairplay but it's not unusual. If Ataman showed them the finger, it's ugly but they won't die from it. If Turkish "fans" misbehaved, it's nothing new especially from Fenerbahce and Galatasaray fans, but it doesn't represent Turkish people as a whole, just a bunch of hooligans.

Please think before posting and respect each other's opinions. Thank you.

• I think both sides are just using the current political situation to put more pressure on the other team. I'm pretty sure the Galatasaray staff and fans wouldn't have acted like that if they played a team from, say, Poland and that Kosheleva wouldn't be making such drama out of it it the whole thing happened in, say, Italy.

• Sorry, we also have a life outside this forum so we can't be here 24/7. I've deleted the post in question now.

And to everybody: isn't there enough hate in the world already, do we really have to bring it here? This forum isn't about Erdogan vs Putin, it should be about volleyball :!: :read:
    It's all about "X said that Y did Z", who of us really witnessed the game live and saw everything? If Kosheleva/her staff really showed GS tactics to the teammates, it's not fairplay but it's not unusual. If Ataman showed them the finger, it's ugly but they won't die from it. If Turkish "fans" misbehaved, it's nothing new especially from Fenerbahce and Galatasaray fans, but it doesn't represent Turkish people as a whole, just a bunch of hooligans.

Please think before posting and respect each other's opinions. Thank you.

I think both sides are just using the current political situation to put more pressure on the other team. I'm pretty sure the Galatasaray staff and fans wouldn't have acted like that if they played a team from, say, Poland and that Kosheleva wouldn't be making such drama out of it it the whole thing happened in, say, Italy.

Perfect summary of all the event and thank you both. I think instead of trying to benefit from scandals and dramas, we all should aim for reducing the tension. Turkey and Russia look like enemies today, but next month they can be besties again. We should focus on peace and bringing a good environment, no matter which platform we are talking. I'm deeply sorry for Galatasaray fans, but it is very easy to be provocated when you are in groups like that, however this doesnt justify their behaviours.

One thing that I won't believe until it is proved is, Ataman showing his middle finger, that is a serious accuse and if it is proven, he should apologize in public for what he did, in the end these people are grown ups.

• If Guidetti showed his middle finger before does that mean it's a great thing and every coach could do the same :huh: .

• how am i being a racist ? u wonna know what racism is just look at the footage of that game and then u started to say oh kosheeleva is not innocent herself russian did this and that so u actually approve the action of turkish fans ,is rasicm telling the truth that turkish fans knife stabbed visiting supporters in turkey even thought they were at least 4 vs 1 is it rasicm to say turks got beaten up in fair fight i dont think so and i call people names only when they call me names first so get your facts right and dont result to lieing and i actually hope u get same treatment in Russia like the one u gave them in turkey

• I hope that Kosheleva will play in Russia against Galatasaray. I think that she will destroy them :D <3

• I hope that Kosheleva will play in Russia against Galatasaray. I think that she will destroy them :D <3

Do you think they will have a better receiving line with Kosheleva? I assume they will play with Malykh, Kosheleva and Sokolova (or Pasynkova or Khodunova). Other option is leaving Malykh out and using Sokolova as right side receiver.

• You don't need to have good reception when you have Kosheleva :lol:
    Just giver high ball and She will score :thumbsup:

• Yeah sure. Kosheleva wasn't even in the roster :!: for weeks and on Saturday she'll return and score 50 points in 3 sets :gone:

OMG :lol: :lol: :hit:

• Yeah sure. Kosheleva wasn't even in the roster :!: for weeks and on Saturday she'll return and score 50 points in 3 sets :gone:

She would definitely not be at her best but at the same time would she be able to score more than 14 points from 54 attempts and give away less than 13 points in attack? I am referring to the away performance of the Krasnodar babe-opp. BTW, also on the NT roster :)