2016 CEV Cup

• Congrats Krasnodar! Malykh was on fire and simply brought the cup to her team. I also liked setter's game but she looked quite inexperienced at time.

Galatasaray on the other side didn't deserve a win today. Jackson was like an amateur, never made it to the block and missed so many good chances on the net. Guldeniz and Leys should remember that this team has a libero and they need to score time to time, also not hit inside a block over and over again. I'm really surprised that Galatasaray could not stop Malykh a single time, especially while she kept hitting diagonal, it looked really bad watching the same attack so many times.

A good 3rd set but rest were boring.

My MVP is clearly Malykh. :super:

• Completely agree about Jackson, It looked like she didn't even care...

• Completely agree about Jackson, It looked like she didn't even care...

I don't blame them for choosing Jackson for this season though. They almost signed a contract with Ruseva which is a much better and compact MB than Jackson but it failed too late so they had to choose someone quick. I assume Galatasaray saved quite good money considering they had a low budget last 2 seasons so I expect to see better quality foreigners this season. I crossed my fingers for Alexis Crimes, hope they can sign with her for next season :box:

• I don't blame them for choosing Jackson for this season though. They almost signed a contract with Ruseva which is a much better and compact MB than Jackson but it failed too late so they had to choose someone quick. I assume Galatasaray saved quite good money considering they had a low budget last 2 seasons so I expect to see better quality foreigners this season. I crossed my fingers for Alexis Crimes, hope they can sign with her for next season :box:

I'd try Stevanovic or Adams if their budget allows to attempt it but I presume they will be targets for so many other teams after this season. (I'm not a fan of Galatasaray, I'm saying I'd be happy to have them in my team)

• I'd try Stevanovic or Adams if their budget allows to attempt it but I presume they will be targets for so many other teams after this season. (I'm not a fan of Galatasaray, I'm saying I'd be happy to have them in my team)

I don't think Ruseva is better than Jackson. The Bularian is a stronger blocker, but a slower attacker, and she only attacks in front of the setter. Also Jackson is not playing this second half of the season as good as she was the first.. then she was really one of the main scorers of the team. I once mentioned Crimes and I would love to see her in Galatasaray. I would Like to watch her in better clubs as Vakif and Fener but they have money to hire much better world stars