2016 CEV Challenge Cup

• Someone has stream for Nantes - HAOK Mladost ??

• Uuu bad round for German Clubs at home.. Loses because of Teams from Belarus and Belgium.. Shocking.

• The home-and-away semifinals of the women's Challenge Cup, scheduled for 9 and 13 March:

Bursa BBSK (TUR) v CSM Bucharest (ROU)
    Zarechie Odintsovo (RUS) v Trabzon Idman Ocagi (TUR)

The finals will be on 30 March and 4 April.

• One could see, in all Competition, how bad our Germany Club Volleyball is.

Stuttgart go trashed - twice.
    Wiebaden - no chances in 2 Games
    Dresden too

:roll:

Look at what kind of players and what kind of money Stuttgart has in comparison to Krasnodar, there is no comparison. Same for Dresden and Moscow, and Dresden gave Moscow a hard time at least in the first match.

• :roll:

Look at what kind of players and what kind of money Stuttgart has in comparison to Krasnodar, there is no comparison. Same for Dresden and Moscow, and Dresden gave Moscow a hard time at least in the first match.

I am more diappointed about Wiesbaden. 0:6 Sets against Bucuresti. That`s a desaster.
    O.K Moscow are Monsters, Krasnodar too, but i don`t believe that both Teams (Dresden, Stuttgart) would have won the Challenge Cup or CEV Cup (if they wpuld play there), even against Teams from Turkey, who are medicore in their League

• Bursa's performance is pathetic....and that is still a rather gentle description :!:

After 2 sets Bucuresti is already in the final against the other Turkish team. Bacsis is playing very well and the whole team is very good in serve and block.

• Bursa's performance is pathetic....and that is still a rather gentle description :!:

After 2 sets Bucuresti is already in the final against the other Turkish team. Bacsis is playing very well and the whole team is very good in serve and block.

How did Tamara Sušić played?

Ohh She got inuryed in last matche.

• Can Anyone tell me anything about Trabzon Team?

I think I only recognize Rabka and that Serbian but Her remember vaguely.

• Can Anyone tell me anything about Trabzon Team?

I think I only recognize Rabka and that Serbian but Her remember vaguely.

Idmanocagi is one of the disappointments in the league this season. They have a very good mix of players, Malagurski, Blagojevic, Rabka and also experienced Turkish players like Necla (L), Sinem Barut (MB), Gizem Giraygil (S), Dilara Bilge (OH-OPP). I think they sent 2 of their foreign players in the beginning of season because they didn't like their performance and added Rabka and Kremenova instead. Kremenova is not better than the ones who left for sure. They played some good matches and really bad ones, they won against GsD two weeks ago and lost to Salihli which is one the worst teams of this season. Trabzon came to division 1 last season and again had decent players. I think they had some problems with their manager who resigned in mid season but then came back 1 week later. I'm really impressed they made it this far considering their performance in the league.

• Trabzon definitely had a much better team last year which qualified themy in their first season for Challenge Cup. They had Sonja Newcombe, Judith Pieterson and Ergul, but all these players left. I think they have been a bit lucky with the draw of games in challenge cup. I don't think Odintsovo is very strong at all, not compared to previous years when they had Malykh and Bavykina.

I think the Turkish league continues to improve its depth. But I am shocked with the poor performance of Bursa. I think Michael and Nikolic have been big misses in transfers. I am pretty interested to see this final.