CEV Champions League 2017

• Thanks marcus for the link.

About Zhu Ting: Poor her, from a very caring mama Lang Ping to a Jekyll/ Hyde Guedetti.

About Kosheleva: In her defence, she's probably still disturbed by the recent terrorist attacks in Turkey. We should not forget she's Russian and a Russian diplomat was targeted and killed in a very recent terrorist attack in Turkey.

• Kosheleva should have been replaced in the 1st set. Baladin did a great job, if she had started in the 2nd set maybe the outcome could have been different. Boskovic outscored Zhu 27 vs 23.

Boskovic's efficiency rate is 37%, while Zhu's is 40%. the huge difference between them is error control. Moreover, Zhu has the best reception in the match while Boskovic does not receive any.

• In the end, its all about helping your team to win. Zhu and Boskovic did their jobs. Sloetjes stepped up her game this time while Kosheleva played poorly. Also Guidetti needs to manage his temper. It costed Netherlands during last year's Montreux Masters and set 4 this game. Looking forward to these two teams playing again.

• Zhu didn't force to her too much during game imo. But some points of her were excellent and unexpected. i was in the hall and Hande Baladin made me a bit upset because of her good performance. We all vakifbank funs were ready to easy win against eczacibasi after Kosheleva's poor performance which is the worst performance of her i have ever seen.
    I am so glad that Loneke is getting better, still not so impressive but she helped a lot to the team in critic moments yesterday. Still have some timing problem with Naz.
    Kubra and gizem , no i don't wanna say anything about them. They are just losers of the day. Lİbero ayca was good also. Gozde should help the team on attack.
    Guidetti was right but he acted to much at 4th set. Rachel touched the net in the rally and refrees didnt see it.

• Zhu Ting is the best player in the world!
    Even in a game that she wasnt verry good in attack showed her skills
    She will dominate volleyball courts for many years

• i was planning to go to Ecz - VB match but i couldnt :(

i watched 1,5 sets from Fb - Azerail Baku match and left the match bcz such a weak team is Azerail 8|

they were like a college team, :aww: lol

now seeing the score of third set i understand i made a right choice leaving the match

• The Azeri teams lost much sponsor money and are easily to waste now for the top teams - may sound politically incorrect, but it is the sad truth.

• Guys among Brakocevic's current shape and Neslihan's current shape who would you pick??

• Brakocevic, for sure. She is getting better and improving her game.

• Brakocevic. While she's definitely not at her best for now, she can still be very effective in many matches. As well as this, she is showing some improvement recently. Sadly, though Neslihan is still sometimes useful she is not an elite player anymore and I don't think she ever will be again. She still has an awesome serve, however.

• Guys among Brakocevic's current shape and Neslihan's current shape who would you pick??

Brakocevic.
    Neslihan is not even playing a lot so her shape is :?:

• Moscow and Volero are very similar when it comes to style of play.. the only difference is Akinradewo which is much stronger attacker than any of Moscow's middles.. Thing is she is not so effective now, and Russian block is ready for any set that Fabiola gives to her teammates..

• Moscow and Volero are very similar when it comes to style of play.. the only difference is Akinradewo which is much stronger attacker than any of Moscow's middles.. Thing is she is not so effective now, and Russian block is ready for any set that Fabiola gives to her teammates..

That is why Moscow MBs are better in blocking than Volero MBs.
    They are prepared for Foluke.

Why is always the setter`s fault? ?If you are attacker and you get a bad set or so, it is your job to make it work, tip the ball over, explore the block, there`s so many options, and that is what puts apart average players to great players.

if volleyball depends only and solo on the setter playing well, volleyball would be a very boring sport.

• Maja Poljak is still one of the best blockers in world :rose:
    Already 3 blocks.

• Why is always the setter`s fault? ?If you are attacker and you get a bad set or so, it is your job to make it work, tip the ball over, explore the block, there`s so many options, and that is what puts apart average players to great players.

if volleyball depends only and solo on the setter playing well, volleyball would be a very boring sport.

I didn't say it's the setter's fault.. I only said Moscow's block is ready for every set Fabiola is giving to her teammates..If only 1 attackers struggles to score, it will be their fault, but if any of the attackers can't score it's not about the attackers..It doesn't mean she is a bad player, maybe Moscow prepared very well for her kind of game