You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 8:46pm

Goncharova is playing AMAZING

And now we saw for the first time POWER of Foluke spike :super:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:08pm

They are on the same level so matche is very interesting :)

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:29pm

Russian reception...

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:32pm

Modena and Conegliano are doing a great game also, in the 1st set Modena was leading but Conegliano came back to win 25-23, in the 2nd set Conegliano was leading and Modena came back to win 26-24.

Brakocevic and Robin playing really well. I think Robin has like 7 blocks already. But Boseti was not doing good and Ossoy came in.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:35pm

Modena and Conegliano are doing a great game also, in the 1st set Modena was leading but Conegliano came back to win 25-23, in the 2nd set Conegliano was leading and Modena came back to win 26-24.

Brakocevic and Robin playing really well. I think Robin has like 7 blocks already. But Boseti was not doing good and Ossoy came in.

I'm not following the game, but I saw Robin had 7 block at the very beginning of the second set.. Impressive

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:36pm

Dinamo Moscow are suffering from an average Bethania De la Cruz - more balance in Volero...

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:57pm

with a good De La Cruz Moscow would be a more balanced team (offensively at least)
btw..i cant watch the match ..just a comment!
meso mi ra se beno...

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:05pm

Dinamo Moscow as team is playing amazing defence today :white:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:06pm

with a good De La Cruz Moscow would be a more balanced team (offensively at least)
If you watched, you'd see Moscow with a good De La Cruz. After a slow start into the match she really stepped up now.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:25pm

Irina to the rescue...

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:30pm

Volero Zurich 2: 3 Dinamo Moscow What a great matche from Maja :D

7 blocks, 5/5 in attack, 1 as serve, setters from Moscow could use much more MBs, Poljak only got 5 balls in 5 sets. :whistle:

If Dinamo Moscow improve in reception they will fight for F4.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:39pm

If you watched, you'd see Moscow with a good De La Cruz. After a slow start into the match she really stepped up now.

yet Goncharova had to attack 72 times!! (72 balls) De La CRuz was set just 33 times
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:41pm

Wow, the referees screw Modena real bad in tie-break :white: First a wrong challenge, not giving Conegliano's block touch even though the video showed the blocker's finger moving, and then in one rally first not calling a very questionable touch by Skorupa and then giving a ball as down when Leonardi was clearly under it :down: :down: :down:

And now the same mistake against Conegliano :lol: Bricio's out attack looked clearly touched to me in the replay but still they gave it out :what:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:59pm

Actually Poljak was 5/7, but you are right that they should set to her more. Sadly it's just not how they play.

Conegliano now need to be careful. With only 3 2nd place teams going through they could find themselves in trouble if Chemik can take points off them.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 11:48pm

Robin has been playing very well..i remember Victoria Ravva from europe as this efficient ( i didnt mean she is as good as Ravva was from now)
seems Modena's most efficient player is Marcon :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Jan 13th 2017, 12:14am)

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 11:59pm

Guys among Brakocevic's current shape and Neslihan's current shape who would you pick??

Neslihan has been playing OH for a while but i dont think she would be that effienct if played OPP of this wonderful Eczacıbaşı team
on the other hand, i dont think Brako is/would be that efficient than Neslihan if Neslihan played OPP
if im not mistaken Brako has been playing with a poor percent except 1 or two matches since the beginning of the season
of course she may need some more time
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, January 13th 2017, 1:40am

Orlova 8 blocks.
Poljak 7.
De Kruijf 7 ( 25 points) :box:
Heyrman 6.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Friday, January 13th 2017, 1:34pm

Wow, the referees screw Modena real bad in tie-break :white: First a wrong challenge, not giving Conegliano's block touch even though the video showed the blocker's finger moving, and then in one rally first not calling a very questionable touch by Skorupa and then giving a ball as down when Leonardi was clearly under it :down: :down: :down:

And now the same mistake against Conegliano :lol: Bricio's out attack looked clearly touched to me in the replay but still they gave it out :what:

I agree.. I just re-watched the tie break and that is what really makes me wonder: even wit the challenge, the referees made two great mistakes, luckily Modena had the strenght to come back on track soon, otherwise the referee would have really decided the match.
I know Guidetti exagerated and he always has this negative attitude towards referees, but I think that he is right: I see way too often so many mistakes from them, teams are obliged to call the challenge, which interrupts the game, and sometimes, as yesterday, they don't make the good decision either. They can't affect the game in such a way.

Friday, January 13th 2017, 3:59pm

Those 3 were clearly referee mistakes, although I am not sure if the first Challange showed a touch, it was very strange, and also Laonardi clearly digged the ball, but I can't remember who made a lift after that, so it would be Conegliano's point anyways

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Monday, January 16th 2017, 2:56pm

Those 3 were clearly referee mistakes, although I am not sure if the first Challange showed a touch, it was very strange, and also Laonardi clearly digged the ball, but I can't remember who made a lift after that, so it would be Conegliano's point anyways
Brakocevic lifted the ball after that. It was Connegliano's point but referee showed the wrong call.

Social bookmarks