CEV Champions League 2017

• Goncharova is playing AMAZING

And now we saw for the first time POWER of Foluke spike :super:

• They are on the same level so matche is very interesting :)

• Modena and Conegliano are doing a great game also, in the 1st set Modena was leading but Conegliano came back to win 25-23, in the 2nd set Conegliano was leading and Modena came back to win 26-24.

Brakocevic and Robin playing really well. I think Robin has like 7 blocks already. But Boseti was not doing good and Ossoy came in.

• Modena and Conegliano are doing a great game also, in the 1st set Modena was leading but Conegliano came back to win 25-23, in the 2nd set Conegliano was leading and Modena came back to win 26-24.

Brakocevic and Robin playing really well. I think Robin has like 7 blocks already. But Boseti was not doing good and Ossoy came in.

I'm not following the game, but I saw Robin had 7 block at the very beginning of the second set.. Impressive

• Dinamo Moscow are suffering from an average Bethania De la Cruz - more balance in Volero...

• Dinamo Moscow as team is playing amazing defence today :white:

• Volero Zurich 2: 3 Dinamo Moscow What a great matche from Maja :D

7 blocks, 5/5 in attack, 1 as serve, setters from Moscow could use much more MBs, Poljak only got 5 balls in 5 sets. :whistle:

If Dinamo Moscow improve in reception they will fight for F4.

• Wow, the referees screw Modena real bad in tie-break :white: First a wrong challenge, not giving Conegliano's block touch even though the video showed the blocker's finger moving, and then in one rally first not calling a very questionable touch by Skorupa and then giving a ball as down when Leonardi was clearly under it :down: :down: :down:

And now the same mistake against Conegliano :lol: Bricio's out attack looked clearly touched to me in the replay but still they gave it out :what:

• Actually Poljak was 5/7, but you are right that they should set to her more. Sadly it's just not how they play.

Conegliano now need to be careful. With only 3 2nd place teams going through they could find themselves in trouble if Chemik can take points off them.

• Robin has been playing very well..i remember Victoria Ravva from europe as this efficient ( i didnt mean she is as good as Ravva was from now)
    seems Modena's most efficient player is Marcon :thumbsup:

• Guys among Brakocevic's current shape and Neslihan's current shape who would you pick??

Neslihan has been playing OH for a while but i dont think she would be that effienct if played OPP of this wonderful Eczacıbaşı team
    on the other hand, i dont think Brako is/would be that efficient than Neslihan if Neslihan played OPP
    if im not mistaken Brako has been playing with a poor percent except 1 or two matches since the beginning of the season
    of course she may need some more time

• Wow, the referees screw Modena real bad in tie-break :white: First a wrong challenge, not giving Conegliano's block touch even though the video showed the blocker's finger moving, and then in one rally first not calling a very questionable touch by Skorupa and then giving a ball as down when Leonardi was clearly under it :down: :down: :down:

And now the same mistake against Conegliano :lol: Bricio's out attack looked clearly touched to me in the replay but still they gave it out :what:

I agree.. I just re-watched the tie break and that is what really makes me wonder: even wit the challenge, the referees made two great mistakes, luckily Modena had the strenght to come back on track soon, otherwise the referee would have really decided the match.
    I know Guidetti exagerated and he always has this negative attitude towards referees, but I think that he is right: I see way too often so many mistakes from them, teams are obliged to call the challenge, which interrupts the game, and sometimes, as yesterday, they don't make the good decision either. They can't affect the game in such a way.

• Those 3 were clearly referee mistakes, although I am not sure if the first Challange showed a touch, it was very strange, and also Laonardi clearly digged the ball, but I can't remember who made a lift after that, so it would be Conegliano's point anyways

• Those 3 were clearly referee mistakes, although I am not sure if the first Challange showed a touch, it was very strange, and also Laonardi clearly digged the ball, but I can't remember who made a lift after that, so it would be Conegliano's point anyways

Brakocevic lifted the ball after that. It was Connegliano's point but referee showed the wrong call.