CEV Champions League 2017

• Veljkovic is probably the star player, yet she only took 7 spikes in 5 sets! What is Wolosz doing?

• I don't like Zaroslinska as a player overall.. Yes she can pound the ball hard, but with a block in front of her she struggles so get the ball over the net.. she can't even get a rebound, all se does is get blocked straight down. Also she makes too many errors, stepping on the line when back court..

• I am the only one who thinks, that Izabela Lemańczyk looks like Gizem Orge?

• as mutch as i like chemik police as a team they will never be a serious team unless their setter wolozs changes hers ways, she was thrashing maja ognjenovic for her sets in final 4 and she had some rights to do so ,but what she is doing in chemik now is just bad she has veljkovic which is maybe the only star in their team and she isnt using her at all ,when maja was a setter she used all players almost equally and they didnt lose from crappy teams like conegliano.i hate people that are full of them selfs just to find out they suck badly and wolosz seems like a person that is like that, and secondly chemik police needs a real good op if they want to get anywhere in cl the op they have is good for polish league but not for cl so they need to invest some money in op and maybe a better libero if it is affordable and maybe just maybe they will have a shot at the tittle,as far as i see it the biggest favourites for final 4 are fener vakif ezc and volero just by looking throw names in squads with possibility of dinamo moscow making a surprise,seems cl droped a lot in quality over the last 3-4 years,there were more teams that could beat top teams before then there is now and it seems the quality of volleyball had decreased as well

• maybe a better libero if it is affordable

They have 2 other liberos: Mariola Zenik (who is Chemik's starting-six libero) - I don't know why she didn't play last game, Paulina Maj: She is loaned to Budowlani Łódź (but she's the player of Chemik)

• as mutch as i like chemik police as a team they will never be a serious team unless their setter wolozs changes hers ways, she was thrashing maja ognjenovic for her sets in final 4 and she had some rights to do so ,but what she is doing in chemik now is just bad she has veljkovic which is maybe the only star in their team and she isnt using her at all ,when maja was a setter she used all players almost equally and they didnt lose from crappy teams like conegliano.i hate people that are full of them selfs just to find out they suck badly and wolosz seems like a person that is like that, and secondly chemik police needs a real good op if they want to get anywhere in cl the op they have is good for polish league but not for cl so they need to invest some money in op and maybe a better libero if it is affordable and maybe just maybe they will have a shot at the tittle,as far as i see it the biggest favourites for final 4 are fener vakif ezc and volero just by looking throw names in squads with possibility of dinamo moscow making a surprise,seems cl droped a lot in quality over the last 3-4 years,there were more teams that could beat top teams before then there is now and it seems the quality of volleyball had decreased as well

WTF are you talking about ??? :thumbdown:

First of all Conegliano is not crappy team, secondly volleyball is now on so HIGH level like never before. Vakibank, Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce have AMAZING, TOP players in their team so it is very logical that they are THE BEST. Even last year they were super strong and after all Pomi Casalmaggiore won CL.

Volero Zurich has amazing team, Dinamo Moscow and Liu Modena are very good to. Defence in vollleyball is important now like never before and all of this teams have AMAZING defence, and volleyball become so more interesting now. Even "lower" teams now have amazing defence. All teams in Seria A are super good and overall matches are so interesting to watch. Seria A is even better than last year.

Chemik Police has weaker team this year but that doesn't mean that other teams are not better. Only Azerbaijan league is going down.

And you have so much stronge teams that are not playing CL...Dinamo Kazan, Pomi Casalmaggiore, Igor Novara, Galatasaray is not bad at all same as Bursa.

• I think CL is right now in a good level of top teams. I would like that every two teams of each pool get a spot in the next round. One Of them Will be down and with a low level of Azeryol's pool this can be an advantage to them.

The situation os that azery League ABS polish League até weaker and transferência like Dresdner and Cannes dicrease their budget a lot.

Só far, with Italian teams getting tree spots and Kazan and Moscow as Rússian teams in CL. The CL Will increase a lotthe quality of the macthes.

• For polish Level Zaroslinska is doing great in local competition, só Montano is benched all season, for sure with some chances She could do better than Polish Opp

• crovolley when did u start to watch cev cl? cause your comments are just plain and simple dumb yes cl was way better before 4-5 years ago and had more teams fighting for the potential title and the games were tougher then today on top of 3 turkish teams u had 3 teams from azerbaijan 2 were high end and 1 middle u had cannes from france 2 teams from russia 2 teams from italy and then there were not so big budget teams from czech ,poland,france,germany that gave big teams run for their money now every time a big teams plays a smaller one chances of big team wining is 100% it wasnt like that before quality has droped a lot and games aint that exiciting as before,but 4-5 years ago loads of old stars were still playing that is why the quality has droped imo and i can t take any comments from u seriously when u comment on every move samanta fabris does as godly,maybe u should leave commenting on volleyball alone cause it doesnt seem u know what u are talking about and focus on handball instead where your country is actually good

• Maja Poljak blocked 3 times in row for win 27:25, from 24:25 to 3 blocks for overall win :D

• The inexperience of Krasnodar's setter cost them the set. The first block of Poljak was an absolute trap set for Shlaykhovaya, too low and right in front of Poljak's arms, she simply had nowhere to hit. After that she set some very predictable balls and an accomplished MB like Poljak will know what's going to happen, and Rusakova also did her the favor of hitting straight into her arms instead of trying to hit down the line over the weaker blocker.

• Eczasibasi just lost a set to Uralochka :aww: :whistle:

• Brakocević with 33 points and 53 % in attack today against Telekom Baku :super: