CEV Champions League 2017

• Chemiks coach making mistakes because Smarzek should be replaced in reception...

• Typical Polish, they had the match in the bag and all of the sudden everything is gone.

From each group all the 2nd placed teams makes to the 2nd round?

No. Only best 3 2nd placed teams make the 2nd round

• I hope they don't lose it :gone:

• so Chemik keeps its chance of being amongs 3 best second teams beating Italian leader

Yes, I think Chemik and Conegliano will beat Telecom Baku. That means the most important games will be Chemik-Modena and Conegliano-Modena.

• Yes, I think Chemik and Conegliano will beat Telecom Baku. That means the most important games will be Chemik-Modena and Conegliano-Modena.

i think Conegliano is better than Modena bcz they are the leader..so Chemik can beat them as well if they play a good game on the court

• terrible game by Robinson ..still so many balls to her :!:
    good game by Robin and Fawcett
    MOntano and Smarzek are over 20 points but their percents are low...
    Bad game by middle Stefana

thanks to Wołosz, in one action she set 4 times to Smarzek :aww: and Stefana was attacking on double block many times

• Both teams looks so tied.
    Happy for Chemik for still have chance for playoffs.
    And Smarzek with 24 pts, the best in team :super:

• Wolosz`s sets to Stefana were totally off, either too low or the block was there in front of her, and the few she scored but because she managed to work around the block. If Wolosz learns how to set better in the middle Chemik can become a very dangerous team.

I would not mind if Azzerail Baku makes to the next round. Remember there`s only 4 teams in the league, which means they are not getting a lot of play time, and having to play against each other all the time. These CL games are really important for them.

thanks to Wołosz, in one action she set 4 times to Smarzek :aww: and Stefana was attacking on double block many times

• And Azerrail Baku will maybe sneak into the 2nd round :thumbdown:

But they have to beat Fenerbahce or Dabrowa. Dabrowa lost the first game against Azerrail but I think they can beat azeri team.

• I agree Dabrowa can win, Chemik and Conegliano still have a chance.

I think it would be disappointing to have such a weak team in the Final 6 of the CL. It should be about the best teams facing off IMO