You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 9:52pm

And Telecom wins the first set against Chemik. See, I`ve been telling you guys they are not that weak as a lot of people keeps saying they are. All the games they have lost so far has been really close. And this is because they only have 4 teams in their league...

And talking about the Russia wanting them and Volero to play in their league. I just found that in the Russia Men`s Basketball League there`s 9 Russian Teams and 1 team from each country ( Check Republic, Latvia, Belarus,Finland,Estonia,Kazakstan and Georgia) making it 16 teams.

Telekom BAKU IS weak - after surprise set one they had no chance anymore against Polish champion Chemik POLICE (okay, they are really strong, but anyway).

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 10:00pm

Krasnodar loses 0:3 :white:

So the trial to send B team to remote Russian superleague location Krasnoyarsk a few days ago didn't work out - Krasnodar seemed to be blood-less as they have been biten by transsylvanian team Alba BLAJ :) . But honestly, Romanian A1 is not that bad a league (top 8 in Europe), Alba BLAJ is clearly the best team there and Krasnodars Malykh scored just 11 points today for example... still better blocking of the Russian team didn't help, because in attack efficiency, reception and service the Romanians were mostly clearly better.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 11:05pm

Uralochka came to Dresden with their 2nd team and a few bench players from 1st team :what:
And in their roster on CEV site it says "license revoked on 15/02/17" for Evdokimova and Cheremisina, any clue what that means? Any issues between Uralochka and CEV?

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 11:27pm

Do you think any German team would steal a set from Chemik or Modena? and loose a set 29-31 to Conegliano?? I don`t think so...

even in Poland only a few teams can steal a set from Chemik.

Telekom BAKU IS weak - after surprise set one they had no chance anymore against Polish champion Chemik POLICE (okay, they are really strong, but anyway).

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 11:28pm

Well, unfortunately Uralochka has been eliminated already, they have 3 points and can only reach 9. Vitra already has 10 points and Vakfibank 11. They probably did not even feel like sending their A team to play a game that means nothing to them.
Uralochka came to Dresden with their 2nd team and a few bench players from 1st team :what:
And in their roster on CEV site it says "license revoked on 15/02/17" for Evdokimova and Cheremisina, any clue what that means? Any issues between Uralochka and CEV?

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 11:58pm

Do you think any German team would steal a set from Chemik or Modena? and loose a set 29-31 to Conegliano?? I don`t think so...

even in Poland only a few teams can steal a set from Chemik.
Schwerin and Stuttgart could definitely take sets, if not matches there. In fact Schwerin and Chemik had a joint training camp before the season including some training matches and Schwerin took quite a few sets there :whistle:

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 12:17am

I know them can... but she said before that, all the teams from Baku would certainly loose for the top 3 German teams.

So I just tried to prove that of course they could beat the German teams, once they can even win a set against Chemik and Modena.

and to say that CERTAINLY the German teams would win against the Azzeri teams was a bit too much....

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:39am

This makes up mixed feelings for me: first DRESDNER SC had extremely bad luck in the draw to get in a pool with absolutely superiour ISTANBUL clubs VakifBank and Eczacibasi VitrA as with strong Russian team Uralochka NTMK EKATERINBURG. Second, they have not the roaster this season (opposed to the last one) to make any sense when playing CL. On the other hand against this weak chosen team they MUST win, because any other outcome would disappoint their well-informed spectator crowd in Margon hall to no end, but motivation can be limited. So let us see, what will happen

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 9:41am

now Chemik Police is second in its pool
what result would make polish users happy for today's Conegliano-Modena match ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 10:06am

Chemik NEED Modena to lose. If Modena win then they must win the group, leaving Chemik almost no chance to qualify (they would require ECV and Volero to lose both Games)

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Brazil, Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Swieniewicz, Werblińska, Grun, Wlazły

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 1:43pm

And Telecom wins the first set against Chemik. See, I`ve been telling you guys they are not that weak as a lot of people keeps saying they are. All the games they have lost so far has been really close. And this is because they only have 4 teams in their league...

And talking about the Russia wanting them and Volero to play in their league. I just found that in the Russia Men`s Basketball League there`s 9 Russian Teams and 1 team from each country ( Check Republic, Latvia, Belarus,Finland,Estonia,Kazakstan and Georgia) making it 16 teams.

I agree with you. It looks (directly from Azoty Arena) Telekom had very good service in 1st set + Samadova played her best. As from 2nd set Telekom had no chance to win anything.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:28pm

Rachael is really bad today, she simply can't score

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:28pm

Awful set between Moscow and Volero, but Dinamo won it...

benji

Intermediate

• "benji" is male

Favourite Team: German Female National Team, Italian Male National Team, Italian Female National Team, Pesaro Scavolini

Favourite Players: Margareta Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Christiane Fürst, Martina Guiggi, Valentina Fiorin, Katarzyna Skowronska, Katarzyna Skorupa, Zlatanov Hristo, Dragan Travica, Ivan Zaytsev

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:32pm

Kosheleva reception ruins the set

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:33pm

And Vitra`s problem is still the same... Kosheleva can`t pass and Larson can`t attack. And today Kosheleva isnt attacking well and neither Larson is passing well.I think is hard for Barbolini to try and change things, because isnt both of them making 1 million euro this season? This put him in a really tough spot. At least Thaisa is back.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:33pm

Kosheleva out Hande in imo, Koshe can't kill a ball.

Btw I think I just spotted Turkish movie/series star Engin Duzyatan in the crowd, which is great for Turkish Volleybal. I'm hoping more celebs will support the sport like him :thumbsup:

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:37pm

Sloetjes is playing awesome.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:43pm

Barbolini is just trying to get fired at this point wtf, it's going horrible and not a single change...

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:50pm

Hande can kill a ball but that reception is even worse than Kosheleva :/ Maybe she should try to be OPP again...

Edit: wow literally no one can receive balls at the moments for Ecz

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:50pm

ECZ's reception is just a total mess. And all these service errors :down:

Social bookmarks