You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:51pm

Vakifbank might win CL, turkish league and WCH without losing one single match

benji

Intermediate

• "benji" is male

Favourite Team: German Female National Team, Italian Male National Team, Italian Female National Team, Pesaro Scavolini

Favourite Players: Margareta Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Christiane Fürst, Martina Guiggi, Valentina Fiorin, Katarzyna Skowronska, Katarzyna Skorupa, Zlatanov Hristo, Dragan Travica, Ivan Zaytsev

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:51pm

Hande reception is even worse

beri

Intermediate

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce and Turkish national team

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:55pm

Omg what is EczV doing. They are not even playing like pros. So many foot faults, service errors etc... :white:

• "Shiznut81" is male

Favourite Team: Serbian nt Russia nt (women)Turkey nt (women) Japan nt (women) Vakifbank Eczacibasi Volero Zurich Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Boskovic Ognjenovic Antonijevic Rasic Brakocevic Takeshita Kim Neslihan Gabi Mihajlovic

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:58pm

dear god what a disaster reception is non existant,they made tons of mistakes and barbollini doesnt do anything like i said he is way overvauled as a coach and i still dont get how adams even got into this team for mb she can t bloack anything at all the balls go over her every time and she can t score either seems boskovic is only 1 that can score

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 5:59pm

Hande can kill a ball but that reception is even worse than Kosheleva :/ Maybe she should try to be OPP again...

Edit: wow literally no one can receive balls at the moments for Ecz
She`s only 18. She has so much time to improve. If she was American she would be only a freshman in college, and would only join a pro league in 4 years. Again she has a lot of time ahead of her.

Just like a said before, Hande only comes in when the team is loosing, and this is a lot of pressure having to come in and change the course of the game. I wish she could have started the match....

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:09pm

Any chance Vitra would like to get a world class OH like Fe Garay?

beri

Intermediate

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:15pm

Hande can kill a ball but that reception is even worse than Kosheleva :/ Maybe she should try to be OPP again...

Edit: wow literally no one can receive balls at the moments for Ecz
She`s only 18. She has so much time to improve. If she was American she would be only a freshman in college, and would only join a pro league in 4 years. Again she has a lot of time ahead of her.

Just like a said before, Hande only comes in when the team is loosing, and this is a lot of pressure having to come in and change the course of the game. I wish she could have started the match....
yea I agree about that...

beri

Intermediate

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:18pm

Boskovic :super:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:20pm

Hande can be such a diamond in right hands, like Guidetti. Look how he made a useful player out of Kubra. Barbolini does not work well with young players, watch how GS players improved after he left.

• "Shiznut81" is male

Favourite Team: Serbian nt Russia nt (women)Turkey nt (women) Japan nt (women) Vakifbank Eczacibasi Volero Zurich Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Boskovic Ognjenovic Antonijevic Rasic Brakocevic Takeshita Kim Neslihan Gabi Mihajlovic

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:26pm

i v been saying the same thing if u want coach that can make players better u take ping,terzic,rezende,ze yang wang ,or guidetti imo

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:32pm

Hill is to the service line what Zhu is to attack

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:42pm

Maja channeling Alisha Glass's soul to make Adams look good :obey:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:44pm

Maja seems bored. She only sets to Boskovic, or zone 4. No sets to Larson when she is at 2 yet and Kosheleva when she is at 6. She must know already that Boskovic has problems to attack from zone 4.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:47pm

Kim with 3 aces in a row!

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:54pm

Congrats to Vakif! I'm really happy with the way they played today

• "Shiznut81" is male

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 7:10pm

couple of things i noticed vakif s mbs are way faster at the net set block higher and are way better positioned then that of ecz,kosheeleva reception is a disaster if u wonna win just serve on her i think kim had like 10+ aces today,like i said for adams i dont know how she got into this team her blocking is non existant and her scoring is no on the level most of the balls that vakif killed were over her block she was good enough only in the last set ,thaisa used to be top 3 mbs in the world what happened with her?,only boskovic seemed somewhat on the level,ecz should of kept poljak and de la cruz instead of getting adams and kosheeleva,thei blocking and reception would of been way better

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 7:14pm

I have never been a fan of any Chinese player, but is hard not to like Zhu. She is so humble. Would be easy for any young girl that has reached a prestigious level like she did, to just act like she is the star of the team and is above everyone else. But Zhu just mix herself in with everyone else. And she is always so focused and gives 100% in every single play.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 7:16pm

you know what?
i went to the door of Vakıfbank Sport Hall and learned that no tickests were left to get and i couldnt watch the match X( :hit:
on the other hand its pleasing that the hall was full again
now i checked the stats and just saw EcV made 15 passing errors despite 3 of VB :white: this explains everything prety well..and good game by Zhu
meso mi ra se beno...

• "Shiznut81" is male

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 7:21pm

idd zhu and boskovic are both very humble persons even thought they are worlds best that is why i like em as well allways placing team ahead of them

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 7:24pm

Vitra`s first choice for MB was Jovana Stevanovic, as far as I know they made the offer and Pomi was on board, but later they decided not to let her go.
couple of things i noticed vakif s mbs are way faster at the net set block higher and are way better positioned then that of ecz,kosheeleva reception is a disaster if u wonna win just serve on her i think kim had like 10+ aces today,like i said for adams i dont know how she got into this team her blocking is non existant and her scoring is no on the level most of the balls that vakif killed were over her block she was good enough only in the last set ,thaisa used to be top 3 mbs in the world what happened with her?,only boskovic seemed somewhat on the level,ecz should of kept poljak and de la cruz instead of getting adams and kosheeleva,thei blocking and reception would of been way better

Social bookmarks