CEV Champions League 2017

• all that posting of stats would be fine if u didnt post the first part u know the one saying she is better then those players u mentioned,and as far as i remember mb stands for middle blocker and what is the prime role of middle blocker? i ll give u a hint it aint scoring name of the position say it all, it is a plus if she can score poljak at current age and shape is far better mb then adams and that is the fact,u say stuff like stevanovic hasnt proven her self on international stage and yet u dont give any specfics on what u mean now that medals are mentioned and u realize adams is behind in quality of medals suddenly it doesnt matter at all,so what exactly are u saying do u mean club or nt international make up your mind allready, and i find it funny u saying someone is better then someone else and is world class just to be proven wrong with stats and then saying medals dont matter at all and volleyball is a team sport roflmao and yes this doesnt lead anywhere cause your facts are totally wrong and u are very biased and u keep repeting the same thing that adams is world class mb even thought facts dont prove that at all she was and still is above average mb

• They got destroyed by Serbia who were also using 2 receivers. Then Serbia beat USA with the same system despite Kim Hill's mighty serves

Russia got beaten because of serves and not because of two receivers. End of discussion.

USA just beat themselves by being brainwashed by Karch Kiraly.End of Discussion.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• they both got beaten cause serbia was better then them at that moment usa have been beaten many many times by serbia before so it aint like they won just in olympics they were beaten when they were the best team in the world and had that golden generation with logan tom so u blaming kiraly for the loss is just silly, or as u would say it end of discussion rofl

• they both got beaten cause serbia was better then them at that moment usa have been beaten many many times by serbia before so it aint like they won just in olympics they were beaten when they were the best team in the world and had that golden generation with logan tom so u blaming kiraly for the loss is just silly, or as u would say it end of discussion rofl

Are you trying to argue for the sake of arguing?

And yes I blame Kiraky for the loss for bringing 3 million setters in the olympics. Who does that?
    :set:
    And the discussion's about two receivers anyway which isn't always the case for serbia considering they beat big teams with Mihajlovic receiving. They just targeted the heck of Malasevic instead which I found funny maybe that's the game plan of Kiraly. I don't know. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The point is there is nothing wrong with the system. Yes, Russia played a bad match with it vs Serbia. But Russia and Serbia have both used a 2 receiver system to beat some of the best teams in the world in the last 2 years. Therefore, I think it could work for Eczacibasi if they tried it.

• rains seems to me that u are butthurt usa lost to serbia and are trying to find an excusse for that they lost we could talk about coach mistakes if it was 3-0 or 3-1 that would reflect his mistake but not when it is 3-2

• Do it have to come to this by accusing fantardism? :whistle:

For the record...I wanted serbia to win. :olympia:

But even before the olympics. The roster for USA met side eyes from USAV fans so I'm not the only one who laughed about his choices anyway :wacko:

#FreeBritney

• i aint accussing you of anything it just seemed so from the things and the way u wrote it and i know some people were questioning his choices but every time us team in og brought someone who is like a team motivator so to say this time it was a setter

• Any links for todays match Chemik-Modena ? (except laola)

• But Vitra wants to get this game over like right now, without dragging this on.
    Vitra`s starter players are being lazy because they dont wanna be playing with Dresden, the bench should be playing.

The score has nothing to do with Dresden's performance. Right now it's simply Eczacibasi being deeply asleep and waiting for the match to win itself for them :sleeping:

• So Dresden win the 2nd set.

I really want this ECZ team to live up to its potential but it shows no sign of doing that

I expect that will have woken them up at least

• So Dresden win the 2nd set.

I really want this ECZ team to live up to its potential but it shows no sign of doing that

I expect that will have woken them up at least

This is really ridiculous. If they would do their job, they would easily wipe off Dresden from Burhan-Felek.

• But Vitra wants to get this game over like right now, without dragging this on.
    Vitra`s starter players are being lazy because they dont wanna be playing with Dresden, the bench should be playing.

I'm sorry, but this is not an excuse. They are professionals, they should play their best every time they are on the court, even if it's against a weaker team. And it's a match to guarantee their spot in the Playoffs, so the starters should definitely be playing.

• I really like Maja but why do you need to give a fast/low set to Kosheleva when she can hit a higher, calm set much easily, especially against an opponent where their MBs are not Rasic and Thaisa??? :down: