CEV Champions League 2017

• Well Turkey has a professional league with lots of money and Belarus does not, so this is not comparable at all.

Minchanka gives Eczaci quite some trouble in 1st set. Kavalchuk is still very good with 37 years.

Since I am pretty bad at names, I wasn't sure if it was the same lefty that played in Azerrail some years ago.. Now I see it's her

• The whole of ECZ is playing so badly right now. Reception is a mess, Ognjenovic has not been good, but Nilay has been no better when she comes on and Boskovic and Kosheleva are not saving them :thumbdown:
    Hard to see which team is the world dream team right now.

• The whole of ECZ is playing so badly right now. Reception is a mess, Ognjenovic has not been good, but Nilay has been no better when she comes on and Boskovic and Kosheleva are not saving them :thumbdown:
    Hard to see which team is the world dream team right now.

I think that Kosheleva is doing her job, not good in reception and defense but as her usual.

Boskovic its not taking as serious this game i guess.. too many tips

• Vizura - Krasnodar is also a very entertaining match.. Pretty close first set, but Krasnodar managed to get it.. Yet another promising Serbian setter, and she's quite young.. the only thing is she's pretty short

how tall is she?

Also it says Lazovic is only 1.81cm. I wish she was taller, because she`s really good. but shes getting blocked a few times today.

• I thought Maja already knew it how to set apropprieted to Boskovic. She has just not been in the mood today IMO. Nilay and Maja just reaaly bad connection with MB.

• Lozo has been converted from OPP to OH, and her reception is not bad.. this way she'll also have more chances of playing in the NT, because as long as Boskovic is there and healthy I don't think she'll be replaced.. The only problem I see is that Lozo seemed much more comfortable and better hitting on the right side

• Is good that Serbia is converting their OPs into OHs, because nobody will take Boskovic`s place. Mihajolivc is playing as OH in China which will improve her passing and help her at the NT. I wish Malagurski was playing as OH also in Montichiari.

I think the Vizura`s setter is 1.79cm, is not great but not bad, and she`s 19, she could still grow a few inches.

(Oh she`s 1.75, when she went to serve right now I think I saw 1.79, but ok was probably 1.75)

• I see that Miroslav Cada is no longer the head coach of Agel Prostejov. Does anybody know why?

he wanted to resign for longer time, it was also his decision, that he will stay there only as some kind of consultant..he is doing all the work with bringing the Cubans and so on

• he wanted to resign for longer time, it was also his decision, that he will stay there only as some kind of consultant..he is doing all the work with bringing the Cubans and so on

• a lot of short players from this team looks really the opposit what we have seen on Serbia NT

• What an embarrassing performance by Krasnodar.

Vizura is such a joke Team this season and the big Russians :rolll: are not able to win. Russian Women Volleyball without foreign Players is only a joke. It would be better for them to play Challenge Cup, not the higher level of european Cups, if they cannot win against Vizura

• What an embarrassing performance by Krasnodar.

Vizura is such a joke Team this season and the big Russians :rolll: are not able to win. Russian Women Volleyball without foreign Players is only a joke. It would be better for them to play Challenge Cup, not the higher level of european Cups, if they cannot win against Vizura

They lost many top players from last season mainly because of financial issues, I think. Therefore I was very surprised, that they could defeat Kazan at last.

• Well Turkey has a professional league with lots of money and Belarus does not, so this is not comparable at all.

Minchanka gives Eczaci quite some trouble in 1st set. Kavalchuk is still very good with 37 years.

I guess, that every single of the many foreigners of Eczacibasi earns more than the total budget of Minsk. So consider these really not equal financial conditions... and respect the underdogs effort.