CEV Champions League 2017

• Just checked the stats and Fetisova had 7 blocks! She may be far from being considered as one of the best attacking MBs, but she proves time and again that she is a very reliable blocker. Re the battle of the big opposites, Brakocevic is not shaping up to be a good match for Goncharova. Was it just a couple years ago that Brakocevic was considered as the best opp in Europe? I know they are roughly the same age, but it seems pregnancy does really change your body.

• seems Fener is close to winning
    Kosheleva hasnt been playing well (maybe she will deliver a very good perf. tomorrow)
    Vitra's shaky passing causes troubles for them
    Fener has been better at team-play
    yet Vitra can beat Fener
    this is where it matters most ad where these players are to show their best so everything is possible

I agree with this. Vitra, when they are playing good, is a really dangerous team. And Kosheleva loves playing in those big games. If Thaisa plays tomorrow, my money is on Vitra.

• Jovana was 50% on attack today and was Modena's best player. She is not as good as Goncha these days but the problems are more in setting and blocking IMO

Eczacibasi vs Fenerbahce is really interesting and I don't know who is favourite. ECZ have better players, but FB have been playing better recently. I'm sure Boskovic and Kim will play well so this match will be decided by how well the other players support them (Kosheleva and Thaisa vs Natalia and Eda). If ECZ just fix their receiving errors then I think they will win because their attack is ridiculously strong

• Tonight Brakocevic played a little better than Goncharova. They both had 50% in attack.

Brakocevic 17 points, 13 attack,2 blocks,2aces.
    Goncharova 13 points, 12 attack, 1 block, 0 aces.

Brakocevic just had no help tonight, she was the only one with double digits. In Moscow everyone expect for Poljak had double digits.

Just checked the stats and Fetisova had 7 blocks! She may be far from being considered as one of the best attacking MBs, but she proves time and again that she is a very reliable blocker. Re the battle of the big opposites, Brakocevic is not shaping up to be a good match for Goncharova. Was it just a couple years ago that Brakocevic was considered as the best opp in Europe? I know they are roughly the same age, but it seems pregnancy does really change your body.

• Tonight Brakocevic played a little better than Goncharova. They both had 50% in attack.

Brakocevic 17 points, 13 attack,2 blocks,2aces.
    Goncharova 13 points, 12 attack, 1 block, 0 aces.

Brakocevic just had no help tonight, she was the only one with double digits. In Moscow everyone expect for Poljak had double digits.

Also Jovana hasn't been as good a few years now, even before getting pregnant.. I would say she's playing better after she had her baby

• Just checked the stats and Fetisova had 7 blocks! She may be far from being considered as one of the best attacking MBs, but she proves time and again that she is a very reliable blocker. Re the battle of the big opposites, Brakocevic is not shaping up to be a good match for Goncharova. Was it just a couple years ago that Brakocevic was considered as the best opp in Europe? I know they are roughly the same age, but it seems pregnancy does really change your body.

I dont remember anyone who ever considered Fetisova as attacking MB :what: She was always pure blocking MB. :whistle:

• As an amateur volleyball follower, I find Eczacibasi's morale fraigle. They can't fight till the end. Fenerbahce is more likely playing as a team.

I hope Fenerbahce deserves and win.

• Oh come on Maja use more MB, you have Thaisa and Adamas in your team -.-

Larson is playing good, again she is showing that she is important player in important match.

• Vitra is not passing well (including Larson) without a good pass Maja can not set to the middle.

Oh come on Maja use more MB, you have Thaisa and Adamas in your team -.-

Larson is playing good, again she is showing that she is important player in important match.

• They had free balls I saw a lot chance to use MB and She didn't

• You have Tomkom in your team but you still use Ezgi as starter. LOL

• that libero Simge could play the whole match :whistle:

• That is Thaisa She will got blocked but She will still attack like monster. So yeah Maja needs to use her much more and Adams too.

For now Fenerbahce can't wait against Eczacibasi they are so powerfull in attack and in block.

• Tomkom is not that great a setter while Ezgi is the best setter in whole Turkish league according to the stats. I know people like to underestimate her bcs she's a local and 21 y/o but Ezgi has been playing bcs she's better and this is the case all season... Fener can comeback and EczV is playing very good after a long time