CEV Champions League 2017

• Abbondanza said during the timeout to his players that they dont play volleyball and he will give them tactics after they start playing volleyball :drink:
    Seriously? Is he really on his way to Scandicci? Such an important match like this and that is all he can say to his players during the timeout?

• I'm just talking about her performance in TL and I mean that she's not that great with this combination of players. Ofc she's great normally

• Tijana Boskovic is playing AMAZING. Way better than KYK right now.

• I HATE this 2 tech. times-outs. It is so stupid. It is much better with 1 tech. time out.

• Grothues is just not for this high level match. :down:

• That certainly is not the problem as she does play in the TL. She's actually a starter... Polen is not a starter. It was Grothues since she arrived. I agree with crovolley, she looks a bit weak and lost next to all these world class players

• I hope CEV next seasons will use only 1 tech. time out like FIVB.

Adams is playing amazing right now in attack. Like She did in Italy.

• I just checked the stats, and she has played as starter in some game and some she was bench... In the past 2 games for example she did not start and did not play much.
    You can go check the stats, just so u dont think Im lying.

Just like I said she is not playing full time, she does not have a main role. That`s why i dont like Turkish league because this is what happens to a lot of players, they don1t play a fuill season.

That certainly is not the problem as she does play in the TL. She's actually a starter... Polen is not a starter. It was Grothues since she arrived. I agree with crovolley, she looks a bit weak and lost next to all these world class players

• seems this game is over for ecz seems they gave up

• total meltdown of ecz and i dont know how many times i said this but ecz has no block what so ever and thaisa must be the biggest dissapointment in this ecz team what happened with her she can t kill or block anything she looks like she is lost in this team

• Eczaci's middles are horrible in attacking. Both really dont deserve what they earn from the club. What a shame! I would love to watch Busra instead of Thaisa honestly now.

Kosheleva is putting her heart in the match, rest look they already lost, especially Ogjenovic.

• Thaisa was injured and has not played for a while.

Boskovic is playing well, but she`s kind having a quite night. Vitra is very powerless without her played her best.

But I still believe Vitra will come back and win this game.

• Missed 1st set, from what i have seen, difference is FB playing defence and eczaci not. ECZ seem to have a soft underbelly, they just seem to fold in certain plays, organisation just disappears
    Natalaia & Kim 1-2 is so effective, best attacking pairing out there as any in CL for me.
    Start of 4th set, unless there is a drastic turn around FB is cruising this.