CEV Champions League 2017

• I like Hill a lot, best thing Guiddetti did in off season was off load Buijs and stick with Hill. I think Robin de Kruifj leaving off loaded more baggage, not that she was bad, just didn't fit, Vakif is far more compact and in synch with this roster

• According to voleyboldefteri, Thaisa is playing with a serious injury in her knees, something like her knee bands are loose and making her jump less and also restricting her moves towards sides at the net. So this confirms that her performance drop has also something to do with her physical shape, not only a mental problem...

if so then she shouldnt be risked that much
    i hope she is alright

• According to voleyboldefteri, Thaisa is playing with a serious injury in her knees, something like her knee bands are loose and making her jump less and also restricting her moves towards sides at the net. So this confirms that her performance drop has also something to do with her physical shape, not only a mental problem...

Yes I noticed that she is not jumping high enough, or at least not jumping like she`s used to. She was being very caution with her moves.

• Of course she was not bad, very often she was their best. Just like in the CEV final when everyone played like crap, Robin was the only who played well and scored 14 points for Vakbibank. They only had to let her go because having Zhu cost a lot $$$$$$$ and they can have only 3 forgeiners on the court at the same time in the Turkish League.

Kruifj

• Me? Not really, I`m usually very critical about everyone, expect Boskovic.

I just had to mention Sloetjes, because when she does not play well, people like to come here and trash her really bad. But when she plays well only a few people recognize. For example if next game she does not play well, you will hear 1000 people saying she`s playing terrible and only can play against weaker teams. And Guidetti only let her play because of the Dutch Team.

i think you have some fav. players who are free from critic :lol: :win:

• Me? Not really, I`m usually very critical about everyone, expect Boskovic.

I just had to mention Sloetjes, because when she does not play well, people like to come here and trash her really bad. But when she plays well only a few people recognize. For example if next game she does not play well, you will hear 1000 people saying she`s having terrible and only can play against weaker teams. And Guidetti only let her play because of the Dutch Team.

i couldnt watch the match but she seems to have played greatly..congrat. to her
    normally Zhu comes out as the star/leader of the team but this time LOnneke was the leader and Zhu as helper together with Hill

• btw..
    there was an interview with the players of fb after Vitra match and i saw Mihajloviç in the Burhan Felek Hall

abondanza and the players said it was a very tough match and they were happy that they won
    Eda said it was a very tough and intense match and she congratulated vitra for the struggle and said vitra also played very well. said they woke up after first and said They(fener) could have served better than that

• Eczacibasi V Fener was great, excellent drama. I said if ECZ passed well then they would win but I was wrong because Thaisa could do nothing today whereas Eda was fantastic. Honestly if Thaisa is so unfit to play then Busra should play. Good news for ECZ is that it is only 2-3 and they can turn that around for sure.

In the other match Zhu was really bad by her standards, but Sloetjes stepped up. This is why I was saying we should wait til the end of the season to judge her :whistle: Volero played ok but they needed more from Carcaces and I think Terzic should have subbed her for Mammadova at some point. I will be very surprised if they go through now

• I just had to mention Sloetjes, because when she does not play well, people like to come here and trash her really bad. But when she plays well only a few people recognize. For example if next game she does not play well, you will hear 1000 people saying she`s playing terrible and only can play against weaker teams. And Guidetti only let her play because of the Dutch Team. Quoted from "Canter" Quoted from "rbdfabio" Sloetjes with 26 points (62% in attack) ...all her hatters are biting their tongue really hard now....
    i think you have some fav. players who are free from critic

I don't think Sloetjes is a bad player per se. But the problem with her is the way she spike is too predicable for her opponents. I just feel she get blocked way much often than if we compare this with her teammates Milena Rasic and Zhu Ting.

• First infos on Treviso's F4, from Imoco's website (in Italian).

From tomorrow to next Monday, tickets will be on sale only for Imoco subscribers; from Tuesday on, they'll be available for the general audience.
    Fares for the general audience are 45 / 70 / 135 / 150 € depending on the seats (I wish they would have been cheaper than those for the men's F4... :S )

Next week they'll launch the official site for the event: www.clf4treviso.com, and tickets of course will be on sale there.

• i hope Raşiç's injury is not that serious as i read here
    she is a very important player for Vakıfbank
    without her it will be hard against the winner of Fener-Eczacı even against Volero in the return match

• I guess Mihajlovic joined Volero Zürich, besides she is still their player. Is the chinese League over? She posted in her insta story that she is in Zürich and it looked like she is wearing training clothes of Volero. I guess she will play against VakifBank :white:

• I guess Mihajlovic joined Volero Zürich, besides she is still their player. Is the chinese League over? She posted in her insta story that she is in Zürich and it looked like she is wearing training clothes of Volero. I guess she will play against VakifBank :white:

I dont know how she is gonna help them though. Both Carcases and Rhykiluk (impossible to spell!) are not bad. I guess Carcases will be the one benched :what:

• Brankica can help a lot, great attacker, good blocker and great server... with her Volero is even stroner and match against Vakifbank will be even more interesting :D

• Brankica can help a lot, great attacker, good blocker and great server... with her Volero is even stroner and match against Vakifbank will be even more interesting :D

So far I know, there is a rule, that players not belonging to the roster at any time in the group/pool phase of CL for the same team are not eligible to play in the playoffs of the CL. But maybe they have changed this rule with introduction of the CL qualification rounds? Does anybody know?

On the other hand, she may be valuable for Volero later in the club world championship, where this is no issue. In the Swiss national league it would be a joke, because Volero suppresses easily every other team there also without her.