You are not logged in.

Yesterday, 9:58pm

Congrats to Vakıf!

interestingly both Vitra and Volero entered the game greatly and they won their first sets : 25-16 and 25-15 but both lost in the end !!

i cant watch the live streams so i cant comment on them much unless i watch it live in the hall
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Yesterday, 10:09pm)

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Yesterday, 9:59pm

According to voleyboldefteri, Thaisa is playing with a serious injury in her knees, something like her knee bands are loose and making her jump less and also restricting her moves towards sides at the net. So this confirms that her performance drop has also something to do with her physical shape, not only a mental problem...

Yesterday, 10:01pm

I like Hill a lot, best thing Guiddetti did in off season was off load Buijs and stick with Hill. I think Robin de Kruifj leaving off loaded more baggage, not that she was bad, just didn't fit, Vakif is far more compact and in synch with this roster

Yesterday, 10:06pm

According to voleyboldefteri, Thaisa is playing with a serious injury in her knees, something like her knee bands are loose and making her jump less and also restricting her moves towards sides at the net. So this confirms that her performance drop has also something to do with her physical shape, not only a mental problem...

if so then she shouldnt be risked that much
i hope she is alright
meso mi ra se beno...

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Yesterday, 10:07pm

Yes I noticed that she is not jumping high enough, or at least not jumping like she`s used to. She was being very caution with her moves.

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Yesterday, 10:12pm

Of course she was not bad, very often she was their best. Just like in the CEV final when everyone played like crap, Robin was the only who played well and scored 14 points for Vakbibank. They only had to let her go because having Zhu cost a lot $$$$$$$ and they can have only 3 forgeiners on the court at the same time in the Turkish League.
Kruifj

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Yesterday, 10:29pm

Sloetjes with 26 points (62% in attack) ...all her hatters are biting their tongue really hard now.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yesterday, 10:32pm

Sloetjes with 26 points (62% in attack) ...all her hatters are biting their tongue really hard now.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think you have some fav. players who are free from critic :lol: :win:
meso mi ra se beno...

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Yesterday, 10:37pm

Me? Not really, I`m usually very critical about everyone, expect Boskovic.

I just had to mention Sloetjes, because when she does not play well, people like to come here and trash her really bad. But when she plays well only a few people recognize. For example if next game she does not play well, you will hear 1000 people saying she`s playing terrible and only can play against weaker teams. And Guidetti only let her play because of the Dutch Team.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Yesterday, 11:35pm)

Yesterday, 11:01pm

Me? Not really, I`m usually very critical about everyone, expect Boskovic.

I just had to mention Sloetjes, because when she does not play well, people like to come here and trash her really bad. But when she plays well only a few people recognize. For example if next game she does not play well, you will hear 1000 people saying she`s having terrible and only can play against weaker teams. And Guidetti only let her play because of the Dutch Team.

i couldnt watch the match but she seems to have played greatly..congrat. to her
normally Zhu comes out as the star/leader of the team but this time LOnneke was the leader and Zhu as helper together with Hill
meso mi ra se beno...

Yesterday, 11:09pm

btw..
there was an interview with the players of fb after Vitra match and i saw Mihajloviç in the Burhan Felek Hall

abondanza and the players said it was a very tough match and they were happy that they won
Eda said it was a very tough and intense match and she congratulated vitra for the struggle and said vitra also played very well. said they woke up after first and said They(fener) could have served better than that
meso mi ra se beno...

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Yesterday, 11:37pm

btw..
there was an interview with the players of fb after Vitra match and i saw Mihajloviç in the Burhan Felek Hall

Do u think Mihajlovic could be going back to Fernebache?? otherwise why would she be there??

Today, 12:14am

btw..

Do u think Mihajlovic could be going back to Fernebache?? otherwise why would she be there??

i have no idea..
couldnt she be there just to watch the match during a trip to İstanbul ?
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Intermediate

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce and Turkish national team

Today, 12:31am

I'm not surprised tbh, I think she'll come back to FB/TL

Sisko95

Intermediate

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Today, 1:03am

Eczacibasi V Fener was great, excellent drama. I said if ECZ passed well then they would win but I was wrong because Thaisa could do nothing today whereas Eda was fantastic. Honestly if Thaisa is so unfit to play then Busra should play. Good news for ECZ is that it is only 2-3 and they can turn that around for sure.

In the other match Zhu was really bad by her standards, but Sloetjes stepped up. This is why I was saying we should wait til the end of the season to judge her :whistle: Volero played ok but they needed more from Carcaces and I think Terzic should have subbed her for Mammadova at some point. I will be very surprised if they go through now

This post by "Canter" (Today, 8:40pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Today, 8:49pm)

Social bookmarks