CEV Champions League 2017

• On the other hand, she may be valuable for Volero later in the club world championship, where this is no issue. In the Swiss national league it would be a joke, because Volero suppresses easily every other team there also without her.

Did get Volero get the WildCard already?

• Fabiola is also out for several weeks, it is unknwon if she will make it to the Club World Championship (Volero got a wildcard). They are looking for an other setter but the transfer period doesn't allow that, so they are trying to hire someone for the Club World Championship.

• She can help a lot. But she won't have chemistry with the team, but I guess having Zinkovic can help a little.

I agree with this. It will be surprising to see her training with them a week and playing like a monster.

• Volero should have played this season, including the CWCH with Zinkovic as starter and not Fabiola. I think Fabiola is a better setter, but Zinkovic was the starter last season and she built a great connection with the team. With Fabiola as a starter they basically had to start all over again.

and if Volero is looking for another setter I guess it is for bench right? Because would make so sense at all to be looking someone to be a starter. Zinkovic is their setter.

Talking about injuries, I don`t recall a season with so many injuries. Fabris,Fabiola,Fabiana,Rosamaria,Rasic,Fatma,Skowronska,Brico,Havlikova,Popovic,Meijners,Thaisa,Adenizia,Robin,the polish libero, just to name a few :wacko:

• This week's schedule (CEST+1):

4th April / 19:00 / Fenerbahce - Eczacibasi (Fener leads 3-2)
    5th April / 19:00 / Vakifbank - Zurich (Vakifbank leads 3-1)
    5th Apil / 19:00 / Moscow - Modena (Moscow leads 3-0)

• I guess Eczacibasi will advance. Although past results were in favor of Fener, I still think that Ecz has a significant edge over Fener in zone 2. Boskovic is way better than either Polen/Maret. Thaisa was good but she is really not in a good shape after the injury. Hope that Barbolini can let her on the bench.
    If the leg 1 is a 3:0 or 3:1 win for Fener, then they will be under very little pressure to take any 2 sets in this match. But now Ecz is challenging Fener in a lower position (being the loser previously), I think the pressure will be on Fener's side. Ecz will have a great chance to overcome Fener, given that they are not Vakif who lost to Fener twice by straight sets, they had got at least 1/2 sets in every match-up.

• If Conegliano does not win CL, I bet they will buy the wild card. Italian teams seams really desperately lately once Turkish teams are better. One example, CL final 4 again hosted by a Italian team and this year Italy hosting the men's final 4 as well.

They found they way to put their teams among the best " just pay for it".

• If Conegliano does not win CL, I bet they will buy the wild card.

There is no wild card left.
    Last spot will go to the CL winner, so if Vakifbank or Ecza win, they will give the spot to the 2nd or 3rd.

• They found they way to put their teams among the best " just pay for it".

Just LOL. Do I need repeat my self ??
    Pomi winner of last CL(Yes they were host, but POMI also beat Eczacibasi in first round of CL), Pomi second at Club WCH, they lost in tie break against ECZ... And resultat of that is money ?

• Yeah, they got the 2nd place at the World Championship. And yeah they beat Vakfbank in the CL final. But I dont think they would have reached the final if they were not hosting, and remember Startseva and Gamova did not play the in the semis.. And do I think Conegliano would reach the Final 4 this year? No, I dont think they would even make out of pool play.
    And why do we have all Turkish teams always playing each other to prevent 2 Turkish Clubs in the final??, I bet Pomi and Conegliano were really happy about that.

For me if u wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best, taking a short cut is cheating for me. Sorry but this is just my opinion.

Just LOL. Do I need repeat my self ??
    Pomi winner of last CL(Yes they were host, but POMI also beat Eczacibasi in first round of CL), Pomi second at Club WCH, they lost in tie break against ECZ... And resultat of that is money ?

• Yeah, they got the 2nd place at the World Championship. And yeah they beat Vakfbank in the CL final. But I dont think they would have reached the final if they were not hosting, and remember Startseva and Gamova did not play the in the semis.. And do I think Conegliano would reach the Final 4 this year? No, I dont think they would even make out of pool play.
    And why do we have all Turkish teams always playing each other to prevent 2 Turkish Clubs in the final??, I bet Pomi and Conegliano were really happy about that.

For me if u wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best, taking a short cut is cheating for me. Sorry but this is just my opinion.

:sleeping: No need to repeat the same argue again.

@rbdfabio "If" Imoco win CL title, I guess you'll still claim they are just have luck cause other teams play bad. :lol:

• :sleeping: No need to repeat the same argue again.

@rbdfabio "If" Imoco win CL title, I guess you'll still claim they are just have luck cause other teams play bad. :lol:

Sry but in this case he is absolutely right! Conegliano BOUGHT his ticket to the final 4! They wouldn't even make it out of the pool! They deserve nothing than the 4th position. If they would have made it out of the pool than it would be completely different and they could deserve any position. I can't remember how it was with Pomi last year but this is buying a ticket to the final 4 when you can't make it there without the purchase!