You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:48pm

Thaisa's health is the most important thing of course. But this match is so thrilling. Shows how professional the players are that they can still focus on the game so well, there is real determination and passion on both sides of the net

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:49pm

I don't know if it is appropiate to share but this is from Turkish forum ;(

Edit: ok, you are right I delete it

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:49pm

https://pandlr.com/cmm/2017-pan/forum/to…o-em-quadra-12/
Here is the photo of Thaisa broken feet... If someone wants to see it :S

harboboy

Professional

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:51pm

Is that really necessary? Could you guys please delete it? People can rewatch it on laola if they want to see it :down:

harboboy

Professional

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:53pm

Ognjenovic is really pissed off against Fener, look how she is shouting at them after winning the point.

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:54pm

I think this could be end of Thaisa`s career for sure.

I know this is not the time to judge anything or anybody. But I think Vitra`s doctors should be accountable to what they did to her prior this injury, for not telling her the severe of her injury.

It really sucks, because even after all they did to her, she was still cool about it and did not leave the club.

harboboy

Professional

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:54pm

Thanks scarpetta! I really appreciate this!

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:55pm

and she stood on someone´s from FB feet? or why she (Maja) is angry? I didnt see that point

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:57pm

I think Maja is angry because of Kim's constant complaining about everything.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:57pm

Ognjenovic is really pissed off against Fener, look how she is shouting at them after winning the point.
Why? What do they have to do with the injury? Stepping on aother players foot happens all the time

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:58pm

Hande did a very nice job replacing Kosheleva, but she's becoming a liability now.

• "Shiznut81" is male
  • "Shiznut81" has been banned

Favourite Team: Serbian nt Russia nt (women)Turkey nt (women) Japan nt (women) Vakifbank Eczacibasi Volero Zurich Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Boskovic Ognjenovic Antonijevic Rasic Brakocevic Takeshita Kim Neslihan Gabi Mihajlovic

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:58pm

she landed on maren foot and i remember maren did loads of same thing when she played against serbia and players from serbia got annoyed and angry at her cause of it dont know if that is the case here but she allways places her feet above the line for some reason

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:59pm

I don`t think Maja or anybody is angry, they are playing but they are all still in shock, a lot of emotions on the court right now.

Maren looked terrified when it happened, and her eyes are still watering.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Apr 4th 2017, 8:04pm)

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:59pm

Tensions are very high after that. So that is reason why they are "angry"...

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:01pm

Maret is pissing me off .You're the reason why Thaisa broke her ankle, at least stop screaming this way.

harboboy

Professional

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:02pm

No I'm not saying that Majas behaviour is due to Thaisas injury, it is just that she is really pissed off and it has to do with Fener complaining about every point but not the main reason i assume.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:06pm

Yes, I think Maja is annoyed because of Fener's constant appealing, especially Kim

harboboy

Professional

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:07pm

Did you see her reaction after Adams won the point to 17-16?

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:08pm

Maret is pissing me off .You're the reason why Thaisa broke her ankle, at least stop screaming this way.

Im sad for thaisa and cannot watch this game anymore. But to be true, thaisa's feet were on other side

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:09pm

I don`t think Maja or anybody is angry, they are playing but they are all still in shock, a lot of emotions on the court right now.

I agree. I think that the previous shock somehow enhances every sensation, so it's easier to get pissed off right away.

Social bookmarks