CEV Champions League 2017

• TIJANA BOSKOVIC IS RIGHT NOW THE BEST PLAYER IN WORLD when we talk about ATTACK.

• Boskovic :heart: .

I`m glad Vitra won. But I just want to erase this game from my mind. I`m still shaking.

I`m glad Thaisa`s husband lives in Instambul with her, she`s not alone. I will be praying for her.

• Boskovic :heart: .

I`m glad Vitra won. But I just want to erase this game from my mind. I`m still shaking.

I`m glad Thaisa`s husband lives in Instambul with her, she`s not alone. I will be praying for her.

That is what I am thinking, too! Thaisa didn't deserve that, so poor, really! And you are wrong, her husband flew back to Brazil 2 or 3 days ago, so I guess he will be back as soon as possible!

• I think this could be end of Thaisa`s career for sure.

I know this is not the time to judge anything or anybody. But I think Vitra`s doctors should be accountable to what they did to her prior this injury, for not telling her the severe of her injury.

It really sucks, because even after all they did to her, she was still cool about it and did not leave the club.

I have no idea wtf you are on about man? are you blaming Eczaci physios for this freak injury? or are you on about her prior injury leading to this injury? (and the club physios doing something wrong along the line) Explain to me what you think was done wrong here?

• He is right, Eczacibasi Vitra doctors were lying about Thaisa injuri just because they wanted from her to play. Yes doctors are guilty.

• He is right, Eczacibasi Vitra doctors were lying about Thaisa injuri just because they wanted from her to play. Yes doctors are guilty.

I read the same. Team managment wanted Thaisa to play the most important games. She wasn't 100% healty but the doctors let her play.

• Of course, Thaisa's horrific injury will be the lasting impression from this match. That was heartbreaking.

But I'm glad that this unsportive bunch of whiners got kicked out. :wavy:

This x100

I think the emotional reaction to Thaisa's shocking injury is playing with peoples brains here, what happened with her prior injury? i am honestly at a loss here? can someone give more details

She injured her knee and the Eczacibasi doctors lied to her about how severe it was so that she would keep playing

• Congrats to Eczacibasi, a team I highly respect from a historical view, I didn't think they could do it, they pulled it off. What a powerful game, will remember for a long time. Really feel for Fener though. On Thaisa injury, people have commented enough, I won't add too it.

• Started watching the match at the exact point when I saw players from both sides crying...Did not realize how bad the injury was until seeing so many people talking about it...still haven't clicked the picture yet. What a horrible season for her to get injured twice in a row and maybe have to end her career. Hope you get through this hard time soon Thaisa!

• Even more disgusted by Eczacibasi team after what happened to Thaísa.

They lied about her condition and she continued playing anyway. Unfortunetly this was bound to happen.

I feel so bad for her. And this team will be on CL F4... :down:

• Thaisa said that she DECIDED BY HERSELF to keep playing. She was asked to play and agreed.