You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 11:30pm

What an embarrassing performance by Krasnodar.

Vizura is such a joke Team this season and the big Russians :rolll: are not able to win. Russian Women Volleyball without foreign Players is only a joke. It would be better for them to play Challenge Cup, not the higher level of european Cups, if they cannot win against Vizura

I am not, by any means, justifying Krasnodar's performance but they are much weaker than last season.. They had Kosheleva, Kryuchkova, Sokolova, Pasynkova, Krivets, Filishtinskaya, Garay, Fabiola (they both left pretty early).. So the team changed quite a bit, and this current is weaker and younger too. Kazan who is not playing the CL this season is a better team IMO.. so this isn't a good indicator of how strong the league is..But I do agree that even with this roster they should have defeated Vizura

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 4:38pm

What an embarrassing performance by Krasnodar.

Vizura is such a joke Team this season and the big Russians :rolll: are not able to win. Russian Women Volleyball without foreign Players is only a joke. It would be better for them to play Challenge Cup, not the higher level of european Cups, if they cannot win against Vizura

I am not, by any means, justifying Krasnodar's performance but they are much weaker than last season.. They had Kosheleva, Kryuchkova, Sokolova, Pasynkova, Krivets, Filishtinskaya, Garay, Fabiola (they both left pretty early).. So the team changed quite a bit, and this current is weaker and younger too. Kazan who is not playing the CL this season is a better team IMO.. so this isn't a good indicator of how strong the league is..But I do agree that even with this roster they should have defeated Vizura

Not really a surprise. Krasnodar is much weaker than last season and has hardly any useful substitute players. The surprise was that they won against Kazan... I'm not sure if Dinamo can get the fourth place in Russia this year...

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 6:29pm

Turkish Women Volleyball without foreign Players would be a big joke also lol
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 3:11pm

Tretyakova is back after missing the first leg. Probably won't be enough to beat Volero's farm team...

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 4:03pm

Vizura's setter is pissing me off, she set a China' ball to Eric maybe like 10 times, and she was blocked probably 9 times, and she keeps doing it. How stupid can she be?!?!?!!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Nov 19th 2016, 4:55pm)

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 4:32pm

I don't think Vizura and Volero are cooperating anymore. There were some problems in Vizura's management and organization. They fired two coaches last season because they wouldn't put the owner's daughter in the starting line-up. :rolleyes:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 4:34pm

Who is the owner's daughter?

That carry call against Vizura at 22:22 in 3rd set was such a joke. The referee might as well have worn a shirt saying "Krasnodar paid me" :roll:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 4:39pm

Who is the owner's daughter?

It's Ana Matović. Not really the best prospect ever, to say the least.

Yeah, that call was awful. A good effort from Vizura, all things considered, they had their chances in the 2nd and the 3rd set. But they clearly have no business playing the CL this season with such a squad.

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 4:39pm

Yeah, that call was Bullshit ..and of course Vizura`s setter at 23-24 runs that China`s ball to Eric and she`s blocked for the 20th time. :obey:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Nov 19th 2016, 4:55pm)

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 4:41pm

Yeah, that call was Bullshit ..and of course Vizura`s setter at 23-24 runs that China`s ball to Erin and she`s blocked for the 20th time. :obey:
Actually she set the ball to Lazovic who got blocked on the last point. Unless you watched a different match than I did...

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 4:51pm

Oh ok, I thought was Eric because I lost count how many times she was blocked today.

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 4:55pm

Adams hitting negative against Minsk, just like in the first match. And when you remember how she played in Italy last season...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 5:12pm

Oh ok, I thought was Eric because I lost count how many times she was blocked today.
8 times according to the stats, and yes that's indeed way too often. But remember she played ages as MB, and she's doing better as OPP than I imagined her to...

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 5:40pm

Oh that explains why the setter sets the China ball to her. It sucks they lost, I really wanted to see them playing at CL this season..

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 6:46pm

Adams hitting negative against Minsk, just like in the first match. And when you remember how she played in Italy last season...

I don't think Maja has yet figured Rachael out, and that can be a problem.. Rachael has always been a better hitter in front, than on the slide.. and she has worked really hard to improve her slides, to get her spot in the NT.. She did and she has been quite good to be honest.. the thing is Adams has a slower swing, and is also a good jumper so she needs higher balls.. Maja is giving her lower balls, so when she hits it the block is already up and in place.. I am not saying it's Maja's fault, just connection problems..

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 9:20pm

Kamila Ganszczyk with 12 blocks against Prostejov today :white: :white: :white:

Laura Emonts will have nightmares about her for weeks :rolll:

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 9:53pm

Laura Emonts will have nightmares about her for weeks :rolll:

Emonts played really godd in the first match between Prostejov and Dabrowa. Today she wasn't that good. I sometimes wonder why Ganszczyk jump to the block every time (even if the opponent has bad position to spike). It works well today but she should work on it.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 12:36pm

Cannes disappeard from Champions League after.. how many years?

That last set..
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:09pm

Looks like Carcases took the starting spot from Mammadova

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:12pm

Oh my gosh! Foluke's hair.. she looks like Nicki Minaj

Social bookmarks