CEV Champions League 2017

• Thaisa is not under surgery. Her husband was confused before. They will run some more tests on her tomorrow, right now she is resting after they put her foot on the right place again.
    Eczasibasi told Brazilian press that they hope she will be back this season :down: :whistle:

• I forgot to say this... This was very very interesting match(without Thaisa injuri ofc).. attacking was great, both teams had GREAT defence.. Jordan Larson said that this was her the most difficult and challenging match.. they you can imagine how hard this match was for them.

• I like Natália a lot and I'm sad that Fenerbahce lost. But yes, Fener's players and fans can be awful sometimes.
    Well, Eczasibasi is just a better team when they have their full roster. In Turkish league, anything can happen.

• What? She was there the entire time bending over to try to help Thaisa and make her comfort. Please stop trying to find things that don't exist.
    They have known each other for more than 10 years now, have played together in clubs, and in the NT. They might not be best friends but there is a mutual respect between them.

Sorry for the wrong observation, probably didn't see her during Thaisa's fall. That's what I expected from Natalia since they are both compatriots and of course teammates in NT.

• Lets do all hope and pray for a positive statement from the hospital tomorrow!

I am also sorry for Kim, she is one of the best players but haven't achieved much in her club. She should stop being loyal to Fener or the fans or whatever and leave Fener! Imagine her how brilliant she would be in Vakif under the guidance of Guidetti. She is the player Guidetti always is looking for.. good receiver and powerful attacker!

• Of course any player wants to win every tournament as many times as possible, but Kim has won the champions league, the CEV cup, the Turkish league and the Tuskish cup, Turkish supercup before. There are probably other things that make her stay in Fenerbahce, that might be more important than looking forward to more titles...

• Someone here who follows Thaisas husband on instagram? He is talking about her in his insta story, could someone translate it and give updates? Want to hear both sides, not only the press version, more a bit personal version.
    His name is guipaoficial
    Thanks.

• Someone here who follows Thaisas husband on instagram? He is talking about her in his insta story, could someone translate it and give updates? Want to hear both sides, not only the press version, more a bit personal version.
    His name is guipaoficial
    Thanks.

I went there and watched it to translate it to you.
    He said the things we already know: no fratcure and tomorrow they will run more tests to determine what they will do.

• I went there and watched it to translate it to you.
    He said the things we already know: no fratcure and tomorrow they will run more tests to determine what they will do.

Thank you very much. Could you please keep following it, he is using insta story a lot and I like it to hear the news from the players, family members more than anything from the press. How they are speaking, gestures and body language tell more than interviews on websites.

• Thank you very much. Could you please keep following it, he is using insta story a lot and I like it to hear the news from the players, family members more than anything from the press. How they are speaking, gestures and body language tell more than interviews on websites.

I don't like following him on the social medias but I'll try to remember and post some news here :win:

I read somewhere on the Brazilian media that her mother and close friend(s) are coming for her to Turkey.

Yes, that's true Btw, I don't think I've ever seen Thaisa's parents...

• I am also sorry for Kim, she is one of the best players but haven't achieved much in her club. She should stop being loyal to Fener or the fans or whatever and leave Fener! Imagine her how brilliant she would be in Vakif under the guidance of Guidetti. She is the player Guidetti always is looking for.. good receiver and powerful attacker!

I'm not a volleyball expert, but I don't think Guidetti is better than other coaches. From my perspective, the coaches from Istanbul volleyball clubs (Vakif, Fenerb and Ecz) are pretty the same and they are not better than other coaches. What however distinguishes them from other coaches is they are very good head hunters. What I mean is they have this sixth sense to find the good key players to make their team win. if we remove Zhu Ting, Milena Rasic, KJK, Nathalia Peirera, Tijana Boscovic, Tatiana Kosheleva and Jordan Lawson from these clubs, the new teams would be not better than any average Turkish clubs.

• i hope u are joking guidetti is by far the best women volleyball coach just look what he did with average german or dutch nt team i can gurantee u he gonna put turkey in top 8 very soon his counterparts were really lucky to have really good players in their teams and nts and yet they didnt achieve that mutch as him i m impressed with his club carrier but more of his nt carrier with average teams,kinda regret he will never gonna coach serbia cause i think with him they would take all the titles and og as well but that is my opinion!

• i hope u are joking guidetti is by far the best women volleyball coach just look what he did with average german or dutch nt team i can gurantee u he gonna put turkey in top 8 very soon his counterparts were really lucky to have really good players in their teams and nts and yet they didnt achieve that mutch as him i m impressed with his club carrier but more of his nt carrier with average teams,kinda regret he will never gonna coach serbia cause i think with him they would take all the titles and og as well but that is my opinion!

Like I said I'm not a volleyball expert. But what I noticed is if both Zhu Ting and Milena Rasic were not playing, the Vakif has to struggle hard even against an average Turkish team. For me, a good coach is someone can put some random players together and can make them beat a team who has better players.

• I'm not a volleyball expert, but I don't think Guidetti is better than other coaches. From my perspective, the coaches from Istanbul volleyball clubs (Vakif, Fenerb and Ecz) are pretty the same and they are not better than other coaches. What however distinguishes them from other coaches is they are very good head hunters. What I mean is they have this sixth sense to find the good key players to make their team win. if we remove Zhu Ting, Milena Rasic, KJK, Nathalia Peirera, Tijana Boscovic, Tatiana Kosheleva and Jordan Lawson from these clubs, the new teams would be not better than any average Turkish clubs.

When I consider what these top Istanbul clubs (VakifBank, Eczacibasi, Fenerbahce) pay for the best players of the world, I want to point out, that head hunting top players is fairly easy if you have so much money available to pay for them (10 to 15 million Euro budgets, you know). There are many top players in Istanbul earning at least one million Euro per year and also regarding sports, Turkish league and perspectives to win titles are also outstanding there. Only Russia can partially compete there, especially because of their many homegrown top players like Goncharova (who also earns 1 million per year, at least last year Kosheleva and Malykh did the same), but already Italy has no chance against Turkey regarding the best players of the world for the mentioned reasons.

• I'm so surpirsed that Thaisa injury is all over Croatian news, every big portal and the biggest portal wrote it something about her .... on croatian biggest portal 24 sata this news is most read it sport article, today... :white: :white:

http://www.24sata.hr/sport/suz…lijepe-odbojkasice-518926

http://www.index.hr/sport/clan…akali-od-soka/961532.aspx

http://www.vecernji.hr/ostali-…e-plakale-od-soka-1161108

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sp…-plakale-od-muke/5863683/

http://net.hr/sport/uznemiruju…vjela-stravican-lom-noge/

Sorry because I'm off topice...

• Why does it take so long to get an update? I mean in Turkey is it 2 pm right now?

"The MR and CT scans taken today of our star player Thaisa Daher Pallesi show an injury in the ligaments of her ankle and a very small lesion in her cartilage.
    Our player will rest for three weeks with her ankle in a plaster splint, after which she will begin physiotherapy with an ankle restraining boot. At this stage, there is no indication that she will require surgery."

Eczacıbaşı Sport Club

• Thaisa's last situation: she will be rested for three weeks and then physiotherapy will begin.