CEV Champions League 2017

• I just re-watched the match.. It was really a tight one and both teams played well. I'm happy Eczaci passed, as I'm always cheering for them, especially now they have Maja! :heart:

I'm so sorry for Thaisa, her injury was bad. I wish her all the best, and hope she comes back soon! :super:

• So eventually it's just a "normal" ankle injury (which is bad enough of course!), the foot popping out of the joint made it look really disgusting but fortunately that was just in some way a "special effect" :D

I wish her a good recovery and most of all more luck for next season than for this one :!:

• For now Zivkovic is not using so good players :S

• Well Volero win the set even though Olesia is their only reliable player so far

• and Volero won first set, I hope they can fight like this whole match :D

edit: Modena is just to weak for Dinamo, on other hand Dinamo is very strong this season :white: with De La Cruz they got another great attacker...

• zivkovic is very goodso far vakif without rasic is suffering

• Volero plays better with Zivkovic, she has a better chemistry with the team than Fabiola once she played with them longer.

I don't get why Guideeti is playing with Hill and not Sorsima? Is she injured? Hill is really weak in attack, she can only score if it is perfect set, this leaves only Zhu and Sloetjes to score. But Akaman is doing a nice job so far.

I really like Carcaces attitude, she really brings it.

• It's working so far, but I would like to see Zivkovic use Foluke more

• I was just coming here to ask where is Sonsirma. She is a million times better than Hill.

• Zhu is amazing and has put Vakif back in the game. But she's having a really good help from Zivkovic, who started really well and now is just lost, forcing the game with Olesia

• bojana screwed this set for volero she is forcing olesia way to mutch she has to set to foluke way more

• this game is over for volero judginb by their body language

• bojana screwed this set for volero she is forcing olesia way to mutch she has to set to foluke way more

She did not.
    In the first set she did not set a lot in the middle and they won. In the 2nd set she did set more for Foluke and she never scored, Vakfibank did defend all her spikes. So why would Zikvovic keep setting for her is she is not scoring?

Rasic who? Akman is just on point tonigt....

• she did screw second set cause olesia was getting blocked all the time and she kept playing on her but like i said volero problem is they dont have world players only world player in that squad is foluke,even if brankica comes to that club she will waste her time there