CEV Champions League 2017

• Volero makes too many unforced mistakes. Pity that they didnt make to the F4 again.

• she did screw second set cause olesia was getting blocked all the time and she kept playing on her but like i said volero problem is they dont have world players only world player in that squad is foluke,even if brankica comes to that club she will waste her time there

They are all world class players. Volero`s problem is the Swiss League. They never ever gets challenged in that league. They are just way too strong compared to everyone else. And you need to play against strong teams to get better and improve, Volero just don`t have that. That is why will be nice if they play in the Russian League.

• name me 1 world player beside foluke in that team?but i do agree with u that league is their big problem as well

• Dinamo Moscow in F4 :thumbup: they have interesting roster, I wonder how will play in semi final. I think they have chance even to win CL this year.

• Just like I said , they are all world class players. And If Foluke cant score because of Zikvivoc, at least she could get some blocks also right?? If she coould stop Zhu or Slotjes would he very helpful for Volero and that is the MB main`s job to BLOCK... Or the reason Foluke can`t block is Zinkovic`s fault also???

Anyways. Volero will be at the World Championship and one more change to reedem themselfs. But again, their league is the main problem.

And another Vakfbank vs Vitra in the semis, too bad because that should be the final. Unfortunally because of CEV either Zhu or Boskovic won`t be at the final :wacko: .

name me 1 world player beside foluke in that team?but i do agree with u that league is their big problem as well

• I don't like Zoran Terzic's attitude when his players start to have problem. He treats them like shits instead of giving them some advices or encouraging them.

• They have a good chance. They will probably beat Conegliano and then anything can happen in a match against an Istanbul team

• I don't like Zoran Terzic's attitude when his players start to have problem. He treats them like shits instead of giving them some advices or encouraging them.

:lol: Yeah this is always Terzic's approach. Sometimes I can understand it if there is a lot of silly errors, but usually it is just too much

• Is it first time for Moscow to enter F4? So happy for Goncharova but I think she is not so dominant like she used to be last year. Speaking of Volero, had they won one of the 5 set matches against Moscow, things could have been different for them as they could have a better set ratio than Moscow and end up 1st in their pool, thereby avoiding Vakif in the playoffs.

• not trying to be an ass but do u know what world class player means cause if u say they are all world class player to me that is just silly,world class players means they are in top 5 on their position and only foluke is a world class player in that squad and yes she had a very bad game but so did the others and yes zivkovic did screw second set cuase she kept setting to olesia even thought she got blocked 5-6 times in a row and terzic is right when he treat them like shit sometimes cause basicly they gave up at start of third set,they didnt wonna do their job for which they are payed

• problem with volero is they allways lose important games by their own fault and imo the main reason is lack of world class players+weak league

• Volero should hire Mihajlović and maybe change setters. Having Rabhadzieva, Rykhliuk and Brankica on the court would be big advantage.

• Volero owns Mihajlović contract ( I did not know that until someone posted here). But they always loan her because she is worth a lot of money. But she is practicing with them and there are rumors she will play for them at the WCH.

But I DON`T want Mihajlović playing in the Swiss League. Her level will drop drastically.

• you are funny guys! If Volero has no World Class Planers what can we say about Vakif? Only Basic (injured) und Zhu. And according to Shiznut81 we should see Orlova (best blocker CL), Dobrjana (best receiver CL), Olesia (always in top 3 scorers CL) and Popovic (Olympia silver) dfenetely as World Class Players.

• u are a funny guy i will repeat myself again cause u dont seem to get it world class player is someone who is a top 5 at their position in a world and none of players in volero are that exept foluke, vakif has rasic,zhu,naz and lonneke they also have good players like kubra and gozde seems to me u are mixing good players with world class ones just cause someone won something doesnt make them a world class player cause volleyball is a team sport

• you are funny guys! If Volero has no World Class Planers what can we say about Vakif? Only Basic (injured) und Zhu. And according to Shiznut81 we should see Orlova (best blocker CL), Dobrjana (best receiver CL), Olesia (always in top 3 scorers CL) and Popovic (Olympia silver) dfenetely as World Class Players.

Zivkovic is Olympic Silver Medalist and World Cup Silver also....

• Why would Volero keep Olesia? She's terrible. Might as well convert Kenia to Opposite since she's their most efficient wing spiker there. :call:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Does it really matter guys? "World Class" means among the best in the world. Shiznut clearly only counts the top 5 in each position, but that doesn't have to be everyone's meaning for it. Saying top 10 in each position is world class is reasonable also