CEV Champions League 2017

• And where is this TOP 5 list ?? I would love to check it out. Or you should say your TOP 5 list.
    Foluke is one of the best, no doubt. But mostly thanks to her performance with the NT>.. She only played a season in Russia and after that it has been only Arzebaijan and Swiss, which means she still needs to play in a stronger league like Turkey and Italy to prove herself as a individual powerhouse.

Olesia is a individual powerhoouse, Ukraine does not have enough talent to build a strong NT like the US does for example...

either way I still consider ALL Volero`s players World Class Players.

u are a funny guy i will repeat myself again cause u dont seem to get it world class player is someone who is a top 5 at their position in a world and none of players in volero are that exept foluke, vakif has rasic,zhu,naz and lonneke they also have good players like kubra and gozde seems to me u are mixing good players with world class ones just cause someone won something doesnt make them a world class player cause volleyball is a team sport

• so are busa,,malesevic and nikolic and they are just an average players atm seems to me some people dont get what world class actually means, loads of players from china that are not world class but they are gold medalist so if we follow the logic set2ball then best teams in europe would be filled with chinese and serbian players but that is not the case

• Another boring Final Four, with two teams that we are just tired to see playing all the time (Vakif and Ecza) plus another weak host (Conegliano)...

• Why would Volero keep Olesia? She's terrible. Might as well convert Kenia to Opposite since she's their most efficient wing spiker there. :call:

Olesia attacked at 18/35. She's clearly not terrible. Not saying she is the best OPP in the world or even close, but she is not the reason they lost here

• Olesia attacked at 18/35. She's clearly not terrible. Not saying she is the best OPP in the world or even close, but she is not the reason they lost here

I think (and I hope) that he/she was joking :lol:

• "Terrible" Olesia kill 85% in the first set. Only set Volero won. For all thank Kenia instability in attack and terrible block, Volero lost both games against Vakif.However Vakif is a great Team . Congrats!

• Then how come China can win the Olympics if they are no World class players?

And why all these Europeans you are calling World CLass player not winning the Olympics? World Cup? or any other competiton? Why the Europenas always gets their butt kicked from the Chinese,Brazilians,Americans,Cubas ??????If that was the case Turkey, Croatia should be the TOP 2 teams in the World.

The Chineses players dont play in Europe, becauese ONE they cant, TWO they dont want to.

U r so clueless... Chinese Players are not allowed to play overseas. Zhu even had to get the help of Lang Ping for them to allow her to come to Turkey.

so are busa,,malesevic and nikolic and they are just an average players atm seems to me some people dont get what world class actually means, loads of players from china that are not world class but they are gold medalist so if we follow the logic set2ball then best teams in europe would be filled with chinese and serbian players but that is not the case

• remind me again who did beat brazils butt for years when gamova was around?u have certain generations which are better then others,none of the chinese players would have any succsses in europe exept zhu and that is a fact and reason why european clubs are not intrested in asian players in general exept if they are liberoes or setters somtimes team harmony means more then how many world class players u have just look to ecz this year in cl

• Another boring Final Four, with two teams that we are just tired to see playing all the time (Vakif and Ecza) plus another weak host (Conegliano)...

I dont agree. Conegliano imo has bug chances to win this year. If Robin will be back of course. Middles ar their main weapons, but wings are good too.

• meatless discussion about World Class Players. Each of us having his/her own opinion how to "calculate" it :))
    may be for the club volleyball (that's what CL is) economical value of the players can be a measure. If they don't have any market position, you can call them how you want, the are non value.
    From this pint of view ECZ is exceptional team, Vakif and Fener having "only" 2-3 WCP

• Russia beat Brazil in 2006 and 2010....but can you remind me when was the last time a European team won the Olympics??

Eropeans Clubs not interested in the Chinese players even if they could hire them?? :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Then tell me this? How come all the international players playing in China this season got their butts kicked from the Chinese Players??? That includes, Miahjlovic,Pavan,Robison,Lowe,Murphy,Carrilo, just to name a few....the 2 teams in the Final were all Chinese Players , while the teams with International Players all lost.

I`m sorry but I`m done with this topic...Have a good one.

remind me again who did beat brazils butt for years when gamova was around?u have certain generations which are better then others,none of the chinese players would have any succsses in europe exept zhu and that is a fact and reason why european clubs are not intrested in asian players in general exept if they are liberoes or setters somtimes team harmony means more then how many world class players u have just look to ecz this year in cl

• Olesia attacked at 18/35. She's clearly not terrible. Not saying she is the best OPP in the world or even close, but she is not the reason they lost here

"Terrible" Olesia kill 85% in the first set. Only set Volero won. For all thank Kenia instability in attack and terrible block, Volero lost both games against Vakif.However Vakif is a great Team . Congrats!

And in the sets when they clearly needed her help? What was she hitting? Clearly inconsistent.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• i know u are brazilian and are still butthurt by losing to russia so mutch so that u cried when gamova said she might come back to play for russia and your coach ze is such a scumbag loser that he had to enter a court of usa to throw them off their game in order for usa not to demolish your nt u allways were freaking loudmouths sneaky complaining losers what did u win last 4 years everyone kicked your butts u didnt win crap at least serbia and usa got second and third u couldnt even make it to top 3 spots and that is if u compare serbia which has population of 7 mill with population of brasil of 200 mil tell it s story

• Rykhliuk is very good imo. But i think she should finally change club. Japan would be more suitable for her.

• i was at the hall fro Fenerbahçe - Eczacıbaşı Vitra matc.
    first of all i wish Thaisa a good recovery..im vey happy to hear that it is not as frightining as it appeared..i was shocked to see her in that situation :flower: :heart:

i enjoyed the match a lot...great atmosphere,spikes,defences excitement..it was like a final match..Congrats to Vitra and bravo to Boşkoviç and her teammates..EcV makes good comebacks when Neslihan serves (like at WCCH and some other tournaments and this match ). congrats to her as well.
    congrats. to Vakıfbank

btw..worldclass or not ,i like Olesia a lot..id like to see her in Turkey again..in Galatasaray or even in Fenerbahçe

• You cannot maximize Foluke like this. Volero needs atleast 3 receivers to stabilize the defense and atleast a non-receiving OH to become the focal point of your offense during out of system play.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• And in the sets when they clearly needed her help? What was she hitting? Clearly inconsistent.

Well yes, she didn't play so well in sets 2 and 3 but Zivkovic was giving her a lot of bad or predictable balls and it's not like Carcaces was doing any better. Attacking with over 50% success against Vakifbank is very good by any player's standards. Even if Volero had Boskovic at OPP they would have lost today

• Fabiola could've help though. Zivkovic made a lot of poor decisions like those funny dump balls.

#FreeBritney

• I said many times I always root against Brazil...and the reason is because they always win and I always want the underdogs to win.

I would love to see any European country winning, such as Turkey,Germany,Netherlands,Serbia and so on....

And when Russia beat Brazil in 2010. It was one of the best games ever, I wanted Brazil to loose so bad because they already had won the 2008 Olympics. And when Brazil beat the US in 2012 I wanted to die.

And I`ve said many times Gamova is the best OP ever....

U r twisting things here.... I`m not against Europenas teams,I love and respect European Players..... u were the one calling Volero`s players not World Class....

The looser here is U.... I`ve noticed whenever you come here is to insult people.. U gotta try harder baby... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know u are brazilian and are still butthurt by losing to russia so mutch so that u cried when gamova said she might come back to play for russia and your coach ze is such a scumbag loser that he had to enter a court of usa to throw them off their game in order for usa not to demolish your nt u allways were freaking loudmouths sneaky complaining losers what did u win last 4 years everyone kicked your butts u didnt win crap at least serbia and usa got second and third u couldnt even make it to top 3 spots and that is if u compare serbia which has population of 7 mill with population of brasil of 200 mil tell it s story

• Well yes, she didn't play so well in sets 2 and 3 but Zivkovic was giving her a lot of bad or predictable balls and it's not like Carcaces was doing any better. Attacking with over 50% success against Vakifbank is very good by any player's standards. Even if Volero had Boskovic at OPP they would have lost today

I doubt that. Rhyliuk seems like a choker to me. All her mistakes always so crucial and at the end. Opposites shouldn't be like that.

Carcaces atleast have an excuse since she's passing or that she does not have Fabiola

#FreeBritney