CEV Champions League 2017

• and i explained like 3 times what world class means and i will do it again top 5 players at their position now if u think all players in volero are in top 5 in the world at their positions then that is just silly i didnt twist anything u started with all that if europeans were that good thing just cause u won something with nt doesnt make u a world class player i ll give u two awsome examples maja poljak at her prime was best blocking mb in the world did she win anything with nt? brenda castillo at her prime was best libero in the world did she win anything with nt? i hope u realise how silly your comments sound sometimes

• i was at the hall fro Fenerbahçe - Eczacıbaşı Vitra matc.
    first of all i wish Thaisa a good recovery..im vey happy to hear that it is not as frightining as it appeared..i was shocked to see her in that situation

A Chinese NT player Xu Yunli had the same injury and in the same spot in 2014. She's also MB like Thaisa. If I remember well, It took her four or six months to heal her injury before back to the competition. You can see how she get injured at the end of this set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eouj6gk1mtI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhkGHXmhOLM

• olesia chocked each time their was an important game she did same thing last year as well and in wch i aint hating on her or anything but those are facts even if i really like a player and i m their fan if they suck they suck i said same thing for nikolic after she had her baby and people attacked me how can i be her fan if i was saying that she sucked which she did big time,i m just trying to be real even though i m fan of some players,i said for boskovic that she sucked at first set against fener and she did she scored only 4 points and i consider her best opp/attacker in the world atm but there ar facts and then there is fanboyism

• Or to be less harsh with Rhyliuk, maybe she's just terrible on the system Terzic concocteed in his lab for Volero. Maybe she's just not the right player for this. Foluke being such a dominant player that she is when she gets the okay set means she's the go to player. Maybe Volero just needs a receiving opposite.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• So u r talking so much crap about Zikvivoc but she scored 8 points, including 4 blocks.
    Foluke scored 6 points, and 0 blocks. (had only 38% in attack 5/13. )
    Orlova got less sets than Foluke but had 60% in attack 6/10., plus 2 blocks.
    Akman had 73% in attack 8/11 plus 4 blocks.

as you can Foluke "the only world class player" was their worst player today with only 38% in attack and 0 blocks..

Oselia had 51% in attack.

and i explained like 3 times what world class means and i will do it again top 5 players at their position now if u think all players in volero are in top 5 in the world at their positions then that is just silly i didnt twist anything u started with all that if europeans were that good thing just cause u won something with nt doesnt make u a world class player i ll give u two awsome examples maja poljak at her prime was best blocking mb in the world did she win anything with nt? brenda castillo at her prime was best libero in the world did she win anything with nt? i hope u realise how silly your comments sound sometimes

• this is terzic s first year in volero so dont think it cuase of him i just noticed that olesia chockes for some reason when there are important games,but imo what volero needs is a balanced squad they are missing better op better oh better setter and better second mb to have a chance against vakif or ecz cause they allways seem to get those 2 teams in final 8 or final 6 so if i had my way i would exchange olesia zivkovic dobriana and orlova even thought orlova played a nice game today in general she is a layability

• It's kinda clear though. Fenerbahce has shown they can win against teams with seemingly stronger players. Having 3-4 receivers is what Volero probably needs to utilize a player like Foluke. Can I imagine Foluke in Fenerbahce? Totally. But Volero needs her to compete with Vakifbank and Vitra.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• thx but would you mind if didnt watch it?
    i dont want to see the players as they being injuried

i hope Thaisa will be back stronger

• dear god u are getting on my freaking nerves seems u just dont get it do u ? her main job is to set balls to others her 8 points wont make a difference if her setting was utter crap would it now ?and u judging if someone is better based on just 1 game says it all ,i thought i could have a reasonable disccussion with u but u are just to limited it seems over and out!

• U r the one judging Volero based on 1 game only. :obey: :cheesy: :obey: :cheesy: :obey: :cheesy: :obey: :cheesy: :obey:

But I know I got u. I got my point and now u have have no where to go.. I got u.. :dance6:

u dont even come here very often, I doubt u watch a lot of games to know what u r talking about. Im the one here wasting my free time on you.

dear god u are getting on my freaking nerves seems u just dont get it do u ? her main job is to set balls to others her 8 points wont make a difference if her setting was utter crap would it now ?and u judging if someone is better based on just 1 game says it all ,i thought i could have a reasonable disccussion with u but u are just to limited it seems over and out!

• Volero is a good team indeed and they always struggle very well against Istanbul teams but they fails at the money time..
    Orlova is a good blocker but very poor attacker.even Fener's Dicle Nur is better attacker than her
    Volero needs someone who as good blocker as Orlova is but better attacker than her
    their league is pretty weak!
    maybe Volero should transfer KYK (if Fener lets her go) for money times

De La Cruz for Rabadzieva..i noticed Raba has got few balls..if they had De La CRuz .their offence would be more balanced
    this team would be very good for Volero and get CL adn WCCH:

Naz
    Olessia
    KYK-De la CRuz
    Foluke-Steavonic(from POmi)
    an italian libero

• dude u need some serious help first u said europe is crap i called u on it then u said u didnt then i gave u examples of thing u wanted to prove then i bashed u again now u posted stats for 1 game and said i did it do u even know what u are wrighting or better yet are u all there i mean it this aint a joke anymore i really think i need some serious help asap for your condition and the faster u get it the better u will be !

• i said all those thing canter i said what was the issue with volero last year and year before they allways get an average squad with 1-2 world class players which isnt enough if u get to play against turskish teams it is enough for pool stages but not final 8 or 6 or final 4 for that matter

• thx but would you mind if didnt watch it?
    i dont want to see the players as they being injuried

i hope Thaisa will be back stronger

I just show this as comparison in order to reassure people that Thaisa's injury is not as bad as we think.

• how is thaisa btw and what are the expectations?

• Fener lost
    i can talk about them now for the next season

They should keep KYK and Natalia ( she has been useful fro Fener imo)
    They should have another foreigner parting ways with Maret..though she has done her job well (defence,passing) but offence is needed as well (constantly)
    im hesitant about Tomkom .ofcourse she is a very good setter but using the spot for a short setter etc....i would agree with both decisions i think