CEV Champions League 2017

• A very nice and short interview with Neslihan Demir Güler, where she is talking about the F4 which they always play the semi against Vakif and she says she wants to play against Moscow if they both would make it to the Final because she wants to play with/against Maja Poljak for the last time. She said Maja Poljak is going to retire this season.

http://voleybolextra.com/nesli…ez-oynamak-istiyorum.html

• A very nice and short interview with Neslihan Demir Güler, where she is talking about the F4 which they always play the semi against Vakif and she says she wants to play against Moscow if they both would make it to the Final because she wants to play with/against Maja Poljak for the last time. She said Maja Poljak is going to retire this season.

http://voleybolextra.com/nesli…ez-oynamak-istiyorum.html

OMG ;( ;( Maja Poljak is a living legend, one of the greates blocers in the World for sure.

• She will most probably play in the CL final. I think it is a good time to retire. Better than watching pathetic performance of great players such as Gioli, Nikoliç, Esra Gümüş :whistle:

• She will most probably play in the CL final. I think it is a good time to retire. Better than watching pathetic performance of great players such as Gioli, Nikoliç, Esra Gümüş :whistle:

agree, better enjoying someone promising than declining faded star ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I just read that Maja (setter) is not training with the team in Treviso.

• I just read that Maja is not training with the team in Treviso.

Any news why? I watched the clubs insta story where they played against Conegliano and and she was the only one from the "A team" who wasn't playing. Besided that, the team made a city tour this morning and I could not find her on the pictures either. Is she even in Italy? Will she play? Setter Mira Asci is also in Italy but is listed as a Libero on the CEV match side but it is not updated for tomorrows match. I am wondering if Maja is even in Italy and will she play?

• Any news why? I watched the clubs insta story where they played against Conegliano and and she was the only one from the "A team" who wasn't playing. Besided that, the team made a city tour this morning and I could not find her on the pictures either. Is she even in Italy? Will she play? Setter Mira Asci is also in Italy but is listed as a Libero on the CEV match side but it is not updated for tomorrows match. I am wondering if Maja is even in Italy and will she play?

I don't know the reason, but it looks like she will miss final four then...this is really really bad for Ecza 8|

• Is Rasic and Robin playing?

According to Guidetti Rasic is not playing. Some fan asked Kelsey Robinson during her Q&A on CEV's twitter about Robin, but she only answered that the question should be directed at the coach.

• According to Guidetti Rasic is not playing. Some fan asked Kelsey Robinson during her Q&A on CEV's twitter about Robin, but she only answered that the question should be directed at the coach.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Maja is not injured, she was in Ecz's live video during the practice. I also saw Milena in Vakif's practice video. If Milena is not playing, then Vakif will definitely lose...

How sure can you be that Vakif will lose? I already said this before, losing Thaisa will not be too big a factor (at least not in the SF match against Vakif) if Rasic will not play as well.. Kubra is a good blocker, while Adams is a better attacker so IMO they kinda cancel each other out. It will be a contest of who is a better OH/OPP in Zhu/Sloetjes vs Kosheleva/Boskovic. As much as I want EcZ in Finals, I think in current situation Vakif has higher chances but I hope I'm wrong.

• Vakif for the title and Zhu MVP
    One more time the sportscaster will scream...."Zhu Ting arrives" :cup:

• Does anyone know the schedule/time zone the games will be played between the 4 semi-finalists? Thanks!

• 17:00 Vakif-Vitra
    20:00 Dinamo-Conegliano

Then on Sunday:
    15:00 3rd place match
    18:00 Final

Local time (CEST)