You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:13pm

Who is this setter from Krasnodar? Dear God!!!

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Pomi Casalmaggiore, Dinamo Moscow, NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Dinka Kulic

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:19pm

To bad that Pomi is not playing CL this year...

How can even this happend that last year winner is not playing this year. CEV need to change something...

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:38pm

To bad that Pomi is not playing CL this year...

How can even this happend that last year winner is not playing this year. CEV need to change something...

It was because they failed to qualify through Italian league, because the schedule was too tight.. I don't think it's unfair, because the rules are clear and they failed to accomplish that.. On the other hand Fenerbahce, who was also the CL winner in 2011/2012, wasn't part of the 2012/2013 edition although they finished second in the Turkish league, but Galatasaray who finished 4th, took part in the CL

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Dinka Kulic

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:45pm

It is not the same to play in Turksih League and in Seria A when you need to play against every team with 100% and you need play CL with 150%...

Team who won CL should be automatically qualified for next year CL.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - POL (M) - PUR (W)

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Piccinini, Savani, Dante, Murilo, Sheilla, Mari, Berg, Bruninho, Larson, Barboza, Richards, Khtey, Bartman, Kubiak, Schmitt, Pavel Moroz, Wlazły, Lukáš Diviš

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:48pm

Casalmaggiore had 4 games in 6 days. :whistle:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:53pm

I see Uzhalkina in the stands.. Is she in Krasnodar this season?

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:55pm

I didn't say it's Pomi's fault.. The problem was the Italian league schedule, and not Cev

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 6:04pm

alternative link other than laola tv ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sisko95

Intermediate

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 6:28pm

I agree that the defending champs should get in, at least to qualifying. More than that, i don't see why Russia get 3 teams and Italy only 2 when Serie A1 is clearly stronger than the Russian Superleague.

This match has gone pretty much as expected and this group should be a walk in the park for Volero and Moscow.

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 6:33pm

Akinradewo has been unstoppable for 2 and a half sets, and at the end of the third she got blocked 3 times..Now Volero lost the set, due to their errors

Mimek

Trainee

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 6:34pm

Wow, what a comeback by Russian girls.

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 6:36pm

Krasnodar is playing really well (considering what they played this season so far...).
Terzic doesn't not seem very motivated...

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 6:48pm

They simply got too careless because they thought the match was already over, Fabiola was laughing when Foluke got blocked twice in a row.

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 5:10pm

Vakif is making too many careless mistakes..

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 5:28pm

Vakif dropped the first set.. I think they underestimated Uralochka.. They have to play much better if they wanna have an easy game

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 5:29pm

Alba Blaj just won first set against Dinamo Moscow. Antonijevic is finally playing on good level :cheesy:

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 5:34pm

Uralochka always have the weirdest line-ups.. Babeshina is defending middle back, not down the line as OHs usually do, but close to the 3m line, behind the block.. and after they digg the ball she's in an uncomfortable position to set

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 5:38pm

Oh I forgot how much i hate this technical time out -.-

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 5:47pm

Alba Blaj just won first set against Dinamo Moscow. Antonijevic is finally playing on good level :cheesy:

Oh my gosh! Thank you for reminding me I get to see Ana play after almost 2 years :rose:

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 5:51pm

Antonijevic is playing really good, She would be much better for Volero Zurich :whistle: :whistle:

Social bookmarks