You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 21st 2017, 9:09pm

Maja O. is training with the team. Saw it on Instagram story of Eczacibasi account.

Maybe they just didn't want to show all of their game plans and all

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, April 21st 2017, 10:27pm

Final rosters are on CEV site. Conegliano as expected without Bricio and De Kruijf. Other than that no surprises.

Friday, April 21st 2017, 10:51pm

Without Rasic, Vakif even lost to Gala. The opponent will have easier attack options bc she's very strong in blocking. Vakif needs her blocks in order to defend the balls easier. That's one of the reason why they lost to Gala. Their defence isnt that good imo
Maja is not injured, she was in Ecz's live video during the practice. I also saw Milena in Vakif's practice video. If Milena is not playing, then Vakif will definitely lose...
How sure can you be that Vakif will lose? I already said this before, losing Thaisa will not be too big a factor (at least not in the SF match against Vakif) if Rasic will not play as well.. Kubra is a good blocker, while Adams is a better attacker so IMO they kinda cancel each other out. It will be a contest of who is a better OH/OPP in Zhu/Sloetjes vs Kosheleva/Boskovic. As much as I want EcZ in Finals, I think in current situation Vakif has higher chances but I hope I'm wrong.
Quoted from "vballextravaganza"

Maja is not injured, she was in Ecz's live video during the practice. I also saw Milena in Vakif's practice video. If Milena is not playing, then Vakif will definitely lose...
How sure can you be that Vakif will lose? I already said this before, losing Thaisa will not be too big a factor (at least not in the SF match against Vakif) if Rasic will not play as well.. Kubra is a good blocker, while Adams is a better attacker so IMO they kinda cancel each other out. It will be a contest of who is a better OH/OPP in Zhu/Sloetjes vs Kosheleva/Boskovic. As much as I want EcZ in Finals, I think in current situation Vakif has higher chances but I hope I'm wrong.

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 9:32am

So its semi final day :cheesy:

I guess the small differences will make the winner from Vakif Eczcaci match. Main focus would be to stop one of Kosheleva - Boskovic // Sleotjes - Zhu duo to win the match for both sides. The past has proofed that Kosheleva never really played well against Vakif and she was always replaced by Hande in the CL and TL matches Guidetti knows how to stop her and Boskovic can't win the match by her own. I hope this time Kosheleva shows everything!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "harboboy" (Apr 22nd 2017, 10:51am)

Gomez4

Trainee

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Zhu Ting

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 1:45pm

How many fans in Treviso from Vakif Eczcaci Dynamo?
"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 2:29pm

BTW, I'm disappointed Palaverde isn't sold out.
Imho the problem was the cost of the tickets, because Conegliano has a lot of fans and Palaverde it's usually really crowded, even more than the male arenas of the 'big four'!

Piervi

Trainee

• "Piervi" is male

Favourite Team: Italy's NTs, Imoco Volley Conegliano

Favourite Players: Jovana Brakočević, Carmen Turlea, Samantha Bricio

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 4:05pm

Imho the problem was the cost of the tickets[...]

As some who'll have to be content with watching the F4 on a screen, I tend to agree... :mad:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 4:16pm

Imho the problem was the cost of the tickets, because Conegliano has a lot of fans and Palaverde it's usually really crowded, even more than the male arenas of the 'big four'!

I'm not sure how Conegliano handled it, but don't forget the home team plays just tonight, when the hall will be crowded. The first semifinal is between the 2 turkish clubs. There will be for sure the sold out tomorrow with both the finals I guess.And don't forget tickets are expensive. All in one (to watch all 4 matches) isn't really cheap usually. Conegliano has a lot of families in the crowd, I guess it's not that easy buying tickets for a whole family.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 4:33pm

Ognjenovic had stomach problems and because of this she arrived 1 day later in Treviso.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 4:40pm

I'm not sure how Conegliano handled it, but don't forget the home team plays just tonight, when the hall will be crowded. The first semifinal is between the 2 turkish clubs. There will be for sure the sold out tomorrow with both the finals I guess.And don't forget tickets are expensive. All in one (to watch all 4 matches) isn't really cheap usually. Conegliano has a lot of families in the crowd, I guess it's not that easy buying tickets for a whole family.

I haven't forgot that, I actually thinks is the main (and probably the only true reason) that it's not sold out.

My consideration were made looking at the hall-map on the bookinshow website, and I checked for the two-days tickets so the free seats were for sure free also tomorrow at the moment I checked...

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 4:44pm

I haven't forgot that, I actually thinks is the main (and probably the only true reason) that it's not sold out.

My consideration were made looking at the hall-map on the bookinshow website, and I checked for the two-days tickets so the free seats were for sure free also tomorrow at the moment I checked...

And most of all, not so far from Treviso, in Trento there is game 5 between Trentino and Perugia, which is by far a stronger match than a women's CL SF honestly.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 4:59pm

The hall isn't just "not sold out", it doesn't seem even half full for the first semi :what:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:01pm

Rasic is playing

• "Ryu Takamiya" is male

Favourite Team: Men:Russia/Serbia/France Women:Japan/Russia/Serbia

Favourite Players: M.Nagaoka Y.Ishii Goncharova Gamova Shashkova Fetisova Walewska Centoni Del Core Rasic Ognjenovic Castillo Malova

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:01pm

Rasic :flower:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:02pm

Go Eczacibasi! :super:

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:03pm

The arena is half empty. Volleyball fans sucks X( :down:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Pomi Casalmaggiore, Dinamo Moscow, NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Dinka Kulic

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:05pm

wtf how can you have that bad reception. I don't get it. LOL

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Kosheleva's reception :aww:
She'll be on bench very soon if she goes on like this.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

5-1 VakifBank. Kosheleva can't pass a single ball already. :wall:

The one and only point for Eczacibasi Larson covered her.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:06pm

The onle and only point for Eczacibasi Larson covered her.
Looks like that will be their strategy from now on.

Social bookmarks