CEV Champions League 2017

• Without Rasic, Vakif even lost to Gala. The opponent will have easier attack options bc she's very strong in blocking. Vakif needs her blocks in order to defend the balls easier. That's one of the reason why they lost to Gala. Their defence isnt that good imo

How sure can you be that Vakif will lose? I already said this before, losing Thaisa will not be too big a factor (at least not in the SF match against Vakif) if Rasic will not play as well.. Kubra is a good blocker, while Adams is a better attacker so IMO they kinda cancel each other out. It will be a contest of who is a better OH/OPP in Zhu/Sloetjes vs Kosheleva/Boskovic. As much as I want EcZ in Finals, I think in current situation Vakif has higher chances but I hope I'm wrong.

Quoted from "vballextravaganza"

Maja is not injured, she was in Ecz's live video during the practice. I also saw Milena in Vakif's practice video. If Milena is not playing, then Vakif will definitely lose...
    How sure can you be that Vakif will lose? I already said this before, losing Thaisa will not be too big a factor (at least not in the SF match against Vakif) if Rasic will not play as well.. Kubra is a good blocker, while Adams is a better attacker so IMO they kinda cancel each other out. It will be a contest of who is a better OH/OPP in Zhu/Sloetjes vs Kosheleva/Boskovic. As much as I want EcZ in Finals, I think in current situation Vakif has higher chances but I hope I'm wrong.

• So its semi final day :cheesy:

I guess the small differences will make the winner from Vakif Eczcaci match. Main focus would be to stop one of Kosheleva - Boskovic // Sleotjes - Zhu duo to win the match for both sides. The past has proofed that Kosheleva never really played well against Vakif and she was always replaced by Hande in the CL and TL matches Guidetti knows how to stop her and Boskovic can't win the match by her own. I hope this time Kosheleva shows everything!

• BTW, I'm disappointed Palaverde isn't sold out.
    Imho the problem was the cost of the tickets, because Conegliano has a lot of fans and Palaverde it's usually really crowded, even more than the male arenas of the 'big four'!

Imho the problem was the cost of the tickets[...]

As some who'll have to be content with watching the F4 on a screen, I tend to agree... :mad:

Imho the problem was the cost of the tickets, because Conegliano has a lot of fans and Palaverde it's usually really crowded, even more than the male arenas of the 'big four'!

I'm not sure how Conegliano handled it, but don't forget the home team plays just tonight, when the hall will be crowded. The first semifinal is between the 2 turkish clubs. There will be for sure the sold out tomorrow with both the finals I guess.And don't forget tickets are expensive. All in one (to watch all 4 matches) isn't really cheap usually. Conegliano has a lot of families in the crowd, I guess it's not that easy buying tickets for a whole family.

• I'm not sure how Conegliano handled it, but don't forget the home team plays just tonight, when the hall will be crowded. The first semifinal is between the 2 turkish clubs. There will be for sure the sold out tomorrow with both the finals I guess.And don't forget tickets are expensive. All in one (to watch all 4 matches) isn't really cheap usually. Conegliano has a lot of families in the crowd, I guess it's not that easy buying tickets for a whole family.

I haven't forgot that, I actually thinks is the main (and probably the only true reason) that it's not sold out.

My consideration were made looking at the hall-map on the bookinshow website, and I checked for the two-days tickets so the free seats were for sure free also tomorrow at the moment I checked...

• I haven't forgot that, I actually thinks is the main (and probably the only true reason) that it's not sold out.

My consideration were made looking at the hall-map on the bookinshow website, and I checked for the two-days tickets so the free seats were for sure free also tomorrow at the moment I checked...

And most of all, not so far from Treviso, in Trento there is game 5 between Trentino and Perugia, which is by far a stronger match than a women's CL SF honestly.

• wtf how can you have that bad reception. I don't get it. LOL