CEV Champions League 2017

• althought i cant stand terzics way of coaching i think ecz would of been way better with him then with barbollini plus he is way better at making young players then barbollni

• What a dull match overall because of Eczacibasi...Vakifbank obviously did their homework after losing the semifinals in the league and came out motivated and well prepared, whereas Eczaci more than ever looked totally lost. Shows that names don't win games...

• I'm wondering about Eczaci's future, sorry but I don't think they would beat Vakif in the TL and claim the last CL spot. It looks like they won't be participate in the CL next year and we will deal with many leaves.. The CWCH would not make any difference no matter if they would win it.

• I don't agree with that sub.. Sloetjes has been great, whereas Zhu so-so..

That's because you know nothing about volleyball, they subbed her not because she was playing bad, but simply to free Zhu from receiving. Bye.

• Pathetic performance really :down: Every aspect of Vitra's game was just bad. I have no doubt now that Vakif will beat them again in TL and we won't see Vitra in CL next year.

Vakif as well were not that great. But what they have that Vitra don't is a winning mentality. ECZ crumble under pressure and VB thrive

Dinamo Moscow will have a good chance to beat Vakif

• I don't agree with that sub.. Sloetjes has been great, whereas Zhu so-so..

I notice Naz sets very often the ball to Sloetjes. She begins to set the ball more to Zhu Ting only when the team starts to have trouble.

• What a meltdown lol. :sos:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• this is what happens when u rely on players (big names) only and dont have any backup i dont recall barbollini saying anything usefull all i heared u fight girls i mean i can be a coach like that the whole team didnt work today but main problem of this team is a coaching staff period look what barbollini did with gala when they had the best team ever he couldnt win anything

• Zhu Ting just shoved the ball down SHAME's throat. In your face! :box:

• Wow! What a boring match, I literally fell asleep! To me this wasn't Vakifbank won against Eczacibasi but more like, Barbolini lost again! What a terrible coach, whoever thought him as trainer of this team, should never enter from Eczacibasi's door, ever again.

Eczacibasi is the worst team of year by far in the world, if we take investment/success :) Nalan Ural should really quit her job and start something else she is better at.

I am not angry at girls at Eczacibasi's side, they do their best, but with this trainer and manager, what else they can do. They all look mentally broken. A very technical player like Larson is making all those silly errors instead of fixing them brilliantly like she used to. Maja became the most boring setter of this season. Kosheleva was probably never blocked this much ever in her life. The list goes on. It's all Barbolini's fault, he better not come back to Turkey.

I honestly didn't like Vakifbank either. They have a strong team, have a relatively weak opponent who is already resolved by itself. Their receiving is a major problem, besides Guidetti is not really happy with both liberos and setters. He keeps changing them constantly. He doesn't seem to want to risk his relations with Naz, but anyone watching Vakifbank during last 2 months can see that he is not happy with her. If they don't miraculously start to receive better and make better defence than this, they will finish these finals as 2nd...

• That's because you know nothing about volleyball, they subbed her not because she was playing bad, but simply to free Zhu from receiving. Bye.

Very Direct haha :super:

Basically that's the thing about volleyball. Left side hitters can be non-receivers as long as they can kill the ball better than the opposite without affecting the offense variety. Plus having three outside hitters means better digging overall. :super:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I love your comment :super: .

Your comment actually shows YOU know nothing about volleyball.. I thought I don't have to explain that by subbing Sloetjes with Cansu, you have better reception but lose Lonnenke on the attack.. Cansu could've replaced Zhu and then Slotjes could have attacked from the back court.. however Zhu scored 2 points and proved me wrong..

So next time think longer before writing a stupid comment, because you really looked like a fool. Bye

• But the difference was that Boskovic was just not herself today and Sloetjes played well.

Larson is great on defense, but she really hurts the team in offense 4/20 20%. I don`t even get why Maja set her this much, Larson should play as a 2nd libero. On the other side Hill was bad also 3/15 20%.

Rasic did a great job considering the fact she not 100% health.

Kosheleva! Well Vitra is just not the club for her. I don`t think she should stay another season otherwise she will destroy her career.