CEV Champions League 2017

• They could as well have done that by taking Zhu herself out :roll: So no need to be that rude :!:

For what reason should Guidetti do that? :what:

China and Japan has proven countless times that non-receiving OH could work as long you have a receiving Opposite. Heck Fenerbahce basically did that to Vitra and Vakifbank. It worked multiple times despite a big gap in talent. :super:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Maybe not relevant but Fenerbache is such a mentally strong team compared with Vakifbank and Eczacibasi (and Vakifbank is mentally stronger than Eczacibasi).
    Hope Vakifbank grab the last CL ticket in TL and look forward to more matches between Vakifbank and Fenerbache next season!

• She got plenty of sets but didn't play well. Only Adams played well for ECZ and she should have got more sets, although with such poor reception Maja had few chances to use the MBs. Even then, Adams did not play very well in the block

• 3 sets, 24points 47%kill efficiency. Zhu is amazing. Hope she will get the MVP in champions League. :obey:

Ecz vita best scorer is adams, boscovic/larson/koshe kill efficiency is very low by the block of vakifbank. lason even gets minus spike efficiency!!!

• A little bit of both. Boskovic did not play well, she had double block on her all the time, and Vakfibank did a great job digging her balls. But she was set 25 times, Kosheleva and Larson 20 times each. Larson was terrible in attack and Koshleva was only a bit better. I think half of the balls set to Larson should have gone to Boskovic.....

at least Boskovic served well, and they got a free balls back when Vakf could not handle her serves, but Vitra failed to convert those into points for them.

I don't get why Boskovic scored not as many as she usually did. Is it because she did not play well or she was not set to as many times?

• Larson is an amazing player. IMO she is one of the top 3 OHs of the past years, but you just can't rely on her to score when you have Boskovic, Kosheleva and Adams. It's unfair to her.

• Turkish league finals will be more exciting than this. I hope Conegliano puts an effort against Moscow. They might even win.

• Your comment actually shows YOU know nothing about volleyball.. I thought I don't have to explain that by subbing Sloetjes with Cansu, you have better reception but lose Lonnenke on the attack.. Cansu could've replaced Zhu and then Slotjes could have attacked from the back court.. however Zhu scored 2 points and proved me wrong..

So next time think longer before writing a stupid comment, because you really looked like a fool. Bye

I have to butt in to this.

Besides set 1.

Lonneke had bad percentage in set 2 and set 3.

Your knowledge with volleyball seems restrictive. Freeing an already terrible percentage attacker from reception doesn't make sense. Besides Lonneke is a non-receiving opposite anyway. However freeing or lessening Zhu Ting from reception changes the dynamics as she is much more be able to attack better.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Two brazil clubs will fight vakif bank and ecz vitra in World club championship. It will be more interesting for you soon.:box:

Haha I don't know what you meant with this message, but I have 0 expectations that any of the Brazilian teams can win against the Turkish teams. It's not their responsability to win.

• I have a question. I remember that about 10 years ago Murcia (Fofão, Walewska, Rivera, Fernandez, Jaqueline) hosted the CL F4, but I have noticed by looking through wikipedia that there were some years that the host did not necessarily have a spot in the F4. Did they changed the rules for a few years and changed back again?

• That is spike successful rate. Kill efficiency shows the true ability of a spiker!!
    kill efficiency includes substracing total successful spikes by the errors and the blocked ones. That is why I say Larson gets minus kill efficiecny rate.

Thx for the explanation. I learned something new today.

• Lets go Maja Poljak show your power with your blocking <3