CEV Champions League 2017

• If Dinamo Moscow starts to play like they can Goncharova will start to scream at other players 100%. She is so angry right now.

• Still I haven't seen in today match that Goncharova spiked even with 80% of her power attack.... This is not her.

• Skorupa making Moscow blockers look stupid. This block-free set for Robinson :thumbup:
    Moscow on the other hand nowhere to be found, sets for Goncha are definitely problematic.

• Yes, i cannot recall the exact year but for 1 or 2 years (I believe it was only one year, the year when Fener took the title in Azerbaijan, where there was not an Azeri team in F4) they changed the rule and changed it back the following year, if I'm not mistaken

Thanks a lot. It was particuarly this year you mentioned (Fenerbahce winning in Baku) that made me confused!

• Last year Pomi showed what is TEAM game, and today Conegliano is showing the same thing !!!

• Kelsey Robinson is such a fighter and has such a team spirit

• Am I the only one or Danesi looks a bit alike Christiane Furst? :D

Vetrova is for sure no better and Pankova in again.

• I have to say I am disappointed with Fetisova and Poljak in this match. They must know Conegliano play a quick game. Yes, Skorupa is playing great and that gives them problems, but they are among the best blockers in the world and should be able to adjust

• Every cell in my body loves her. She's so passionate, such a figher. Even in this team where she's a silent leader doing the dark job. :heart:

I wish she''d play in Brazil at least one season, but I'm sure she is very expensive for our standards right now...

• Maja doesn't have block point, but she slowed down a lot of balls. So she is ok, not great. but ok.

• As expected. Pankova unable to control tempo. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Pankova's backsetting is disastrous. It's so telegraphic that she could've done without the extra push to the ball. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney