CEV Champions League 2017

• She would be much better for Volero Zurich :whistle: :whistle:

Agree. She could play better than Fabiola. I'd like to see Ana Antonijevic playing together with Foluke :rose:

• Alba can really use a player like Cleger for example

I think Alba's main problem is with libero. Vujovic is too slow in defense. Markevich has problems with reception and spike.

• Vetrova is so better setter than Kosianenko. Dinamo is playing much faster as team, and She is giving balls to everyone very good.

• Vetrova is so better setter than Kosianenko.

Kosianenko couldn't find good connection with Maja Poljak. That was the reason she was subbed by Vetrova. Kosianenko tried to use MB more but it didn't work well.

• This Alba Blaj seems like a underdog as RC Cannes was in the past. They are playing good, in a decent level.

• Alba Blaj missed an Offensive OH , Samara isnt reliable on attack, yet.

• antonijevic is almost as good as she was in rc cannes althought u can see it she it very carefull and not going her full speed cause she is afraid of getting an anjury and yes they should of kept antonijevic in volero she is ebtter then both their setters

• I wathed few matche before and Maja had very good connection with Kosianenko, but today She has problems with other players too.

But Vetrova is now showing how good she can play :white: Very good matche for her.

• Dresden's girls are back.. 11:4 for DSC. I hope they can win at least a single set.

• Dresden is so weak, they can`t do anything ....I won`t even finish watching the rest of the game. Even the teams Vitra played with to qualify are stronger than Dresden.

The problem is with a selection system that is based on the previous year's roster and results. This season Dresden replaced 11 of 14 players and is only the third or fourth best team in the German league in the current standings. They should not be playing at this level based on the team's current make-up and results. Not even close.

Perhaps they should change the name of the tournament to "Last Year's Champions League."

That said, to reach double figures in each set and go over the over/under of 46.5 points is a credible performance by a clearly overmatched squad, IMHO.

• The problem is with a selection system that is based on the previous year's roster and results. This season Dresden replaced 11 of 14 players and is only the third or fourth best team in the German league in the current standings. They should not be playing at this level based on the team's current make-up and results. Not even close.

Perhaps they should change the name of the tournament to "Last Year's Champions League."

That said, to reach double figures in each set and go over the over/under of 46.5 points is a credible performance by a clearly overmatched squad, IMHO.

Well this is all true, but what other system can you suggest? It's not like the organisers can just guess who are going to be the best teams each year.

• Well this is all true, but what other system can you suggest? It's not like the organisers can just guess who are going to be the best teams each year.

I agree.. They can't predict which team will be the best next season.. Of course there are teams that lose sponsors and become weaker next season, but also there are teams who hire better players so they can be stronger for the CL.. For example Conegliano this season.. Not that they didn't have a great squad last season, but they hired much more 'star' players this year.. The same can be said for Eczacibasi..

• This season there's a big difference between top teams and the rest. There're few very good teams and the rest just "good" or average. GER champion Dresden, FRA champion Saint Raphael or Baku teams are not in the same level as turkish or Conegliano but I hope some surprises and not 3-0/3-1 matches every week.

• Could someone explain what the qualification criteria are for the final two teams going into the round of six.

Similar as in the past: the four group winners are automatically qualified, as the two best second teams. From these 6 one will carry out final four tournament and the third best second team will replace them in Playoff-6, because the team elected as host will automatically go to final 4.

• There s no other fair option to give spots to the clubs. I think that include Champions League Winner and CEV Cup Winner it Will be a good Idea. Wild Card isnt fair. Só Champions League its more reliable and make thd National competition even more important.