CEV Champions League 2017

• dinamo proves u can have worse reception then ecz with kosheeleva

• Yana can't receive a single serve today, and yet she's on court getting aced by Maja

It's because she has to cover for Bethania too. Bethania let so many aces "in" in the beginning.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What is life De La Cruz and Maja Poljak won, with Eczacibasi Vitra and with this girls, CL and WCHC and now they are playing against each others. :)

• Did the commentator mistook Goncharova for Kosheleva? :what:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Hande is not receiving bad at all! :super: Maybe they should have let her play yesterday

Vakif serve a lot better than Dinamo. I think even Kosheleva could receive OK in this match

• Fetisova is a very good blocker but when the opponent sets a pipe she is always surprised and not ready

• Vakif serve a lot better than Dinamo. I think even Kosheleva could receive OK in this match

I don't know if you watched the whole set but she'd saved some points which were really difficult and normally she receives very bad even worse then Kosheleva sometimes that's why I mentioned it.

• 'Ecvjdjabadje' :lol: Lol the commentator is so wrong with pronouncing Eczacıbaşı. I don't blame him though, I can see how it would be hard for foreigners to pronounce it.

• Neslihan is such a good player to watch. It's like she can choose to put the ball anywhere on the court. You see so many players who just have almost no variety, but she still scores at the highest level not because she is incredibly hard hitter, but because she has great skill and great volleyball intelligence :heart:

• Neslihan is such a good player to watch. It's like she can choose to put the ball anywhere on the court. You see so many players who just have almost no variety, but she still scores at the highest level not because she is incredibly hard hitter, but because she has great skill and great volleyball intelligence :heart:

Agree on Every Point! Neslihan always Plays with Brain.

• I feel like Maja Poljak and her style don't necassarily fit with Moscow... She can still kill a ball easily and block as the best, however for some reason it doesn't really work imho. Fetisova as clumsy as she is, is maybe even more usefull for them sometimes. It might also be because of reception and the setters of course but I still don't like her that much in Moscow