CEV Champions League 2017

• Best player awards are also becoming visible now I think.

For setters, Moscow setters are out as well as Naz since she was replaced quite often by her sub. Ogjenovic also has a small chance. I think Skorupa will get it after yesterday's performance.

For opposites, Boskovic is out since she is benched now. Goncharova is out after terrible performance yesterday. It is between Slöetjes and Fawcett depending on tonight.

For OHs, Kosheleva is out. I think this goes to Zhu Ting and Robinson.

For MBs, Adams will sure get an award since they need to give an award to Eczacibasi player and she is the only good one. Rasic or Kubra might get the second MB.

For liberos, Malova might be get this since they need to award one Moscow player. However De Gennaro clearly deserves it. This one is actually pretty hard to decide since all liberos shined yesterday.

• I agree with most of these picks but would add Folie as the other MB unless Rasic or Kubra shine in the final

• Well, Dinamo Kazan didn't receive any individual award last year. For Best Libero, I prefer De Gennaro.

• I think Scherban was very good yesterday night. I don't know how she played today, but yesterday she played really well, probably the best one on Moscow side.

• I think Scherban was very good yesterday night. I don't know how she played today, but yesterday she played really well, probably the best one on Moscow side.

well, looking at her today stats, in terms of spiking she was just poor - only 9/43 spikes, 3 blocked and 3 faults :wavy: Baladin impressed me much more than Shcherban ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I just checked the betting sites for the great final of Conegliano vs. VakifBank, and it's no surprise they see the Italians, definitely lacking Bricio and de Kruijf today, as clear underdogs against high rated favorite VakifBank - about 3.5 to 1.3. I'm not sure, if they consider mainly that VakifBank was most successfull women's volleyball team in the last 5 to 10 years... especially in CL.

• Gala showed that Vakif can struggle against quick plays. I know that was without Rasic, but I don't think she is fully healthy yet. If Conegliano can receive as well as yesterday then i give them a good chance, but Vakif are a great serving team so that will be hard.

• I haven't seen her today, but it sure was since I saw a picture of her yesterday, during the semis

Yes, it was. She's there along with Ze Roberto (at least he was sitting with her yesterday).

• Is Laola not working for anyone else? Any other streams?

Edit: Never mind. Posting here apparently made it work.