CEV Champions League 2017

• Conegliano looks like a mess today :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Both Folie and Danesi can't kill a single ball, that's not a good sign for Conegliano.

• What happen with that video check in/out? 8|
    It seemed out from the tv replays, then the check showed the ball completely in... But Conegliano still got the point. ?(

What a stupid challenge by Guidetti, of course the ball was in but on Vakifbank's side of the net. The referee even signalled "in" in the first place. And now he puts up his usual disgsuting show :down:

you had already gave the answer while I was making the question ;) I absolutely hadn't got that!

• What happen with that video check in/out? 8|
    It seemed out from the tv replays, then the check showed the ball completely in... But Conegliano still got the point. ?(

It was in indeed, but on Vakifbank side. :D

Skorupa is still a mess... :S

• Conegliano needs good passing most of all. Is Costagrande still part of the team? She can help taking Ortolani's place in the back row. ?(

Skorupa is awful even with the ball on her head. Let's hope she wakes up now.

• Honestly Conegliano didn't even play that bad first set, I mean yea they were not great at all but VakifBank showed some amazing defensive skills and Gizem has been great. I can really feel absence of de Kruijf though. Folie :down: the MBs are really useless right now, literally useless. If Conegliano wants to win Skorupa should step up her game and so do the MBs. In VakifBank every single player is being consistent and great.

• Naz&Gizem is outplaying Skorupa&De Gennaro so far :heart:

• Ok, it's time to go on bench for Skorupa. She's setting under net and short for Fawcett, sending her into the block. :down:

This is why I don't like Skorupa at all. One the a goddess, the following simply awful. :wall:

• What a boring final. :down:

Can't even comprare the energy and adrenaline in the arena Rexona vs Osasco with this CL final.

Conegliano is not even getting enough support from the fans. :down:

Conegliano only reached the final cause they paid for it. And faced the weakest team of the 3 semifinalist.

Nice to see Lang Ping in the standings.

• I dont know why someone writing that Skorupa is awful :read: just see how reception looks and for Vakifbank is easier to go to block.