CEV Champions League 2017

• Qu

Aggreed on Robin but I don't think Bricio could make a difference. After arrival of Kelsey, Bricio couldn't keep her slot as starter anyway.

• Don't forget Conegliano misses Robin and Bricio. Take Rasic out of Vakif and they got eliminated by Galatasary in TL.

Ortolani is taking the team on shoulders. I hope Kasia improves the quality of her setting to her. She's really making miracles to kill the ball.

I mean you are right but Milena is still pretty much out to me :whistle:

• Congratulations to VakifBank Istanbul for their 3rd CL title. - One can barely imagine, that they could play only CEV cup next season, if they fall to Eczacibasi in small Turkish championship final!

• i feel bad for ortolani, she really played well. gozde quality minutes. and costagrande's last error though.
    :S

• Actually there should be a rule that the CL winners get a wild card to next seasons CL no matter their result in the national championship. I mean this is nothing new and is used in some other sports as well.

• Congratulations for Vakifbank. Great game in every single position. Serve and defense was nice to watch ^^

• Very well deserved victory for VakifBank. Naz shall be the MVP of course. Conegliano couldn't block anything. Gizem had her best game in this season. Nothing to say, they overplayed De Gennaro and Skorupa, both simply terrible.

I feel really sorry for Kelsey, she had to be a second libero, then, freed from passing a bit, she could show her volleyball and heart. :heart:

Conegliano needed a game like Casalmaggiore last year, but they aren't nowhere closer to them.
    Lloyd > Skorupa
    Sirressi > De Gennaro
    Gibbemeyer > Folie
    Stevanovic > Danesi
    Tirozzi > any wing spiker adapted by Mazzanti today

This is where Conegliano was losing the match today.

Costagrande was really bad in the end, she had bloody mistakes and honestly I had no I idea her level was so terrible lately, but she showed how much a pure OH was needed today.

Guidetti once again is the best. :heart:

• i wrote about cev rules before both finalist should get a spot for next year but the system has to change no more buying final 4

• So sorry for how it ended. I didn't think we would have many chances to beat Vakif, but I'd have expected Imoco at least to play better than that. Finally, we played only half of the match (1st half of the 1st set and 3rd set), and considering that our troubles started with passing and setting I don't think that Robin and Samy alone would have been enough to turn the tide against today's Vakif.
    So congrats to Guidetti & co., while we better keep our head down and start working on the domestic league's semis.

• i m happy for rasic she got her first cl title and does anyone know if laola will be broadcasting wcch in may cause i checked and it didnt say anything

• Agreed! Naz made a huge difference both today and yesterday! Most of the times, attackers were against single block :cheesy: But most probably MVP will go to Zhu.

I can't think any other non-Vakıfbank player than Adams who deserves to be in Dream Team :white: