CEV Champions League 2017

• She couldn't do more today. Skorupa sent her to death into the block over and over. She couldn't set any good ball for her OPPs. Ortolani did a little bit better just because her body allows her: she's faster and slighter than Nicole. The where whole rallies with 3/4 chances where no one could spike the ball for Conegliano. I wouldn't blame any spiker.

She was really bad in Turkish league too. I don't remember any season she played well out of Asia

• Congrats to all the winners and award recepients. Vakifbank continues the weird results of winning or losing CEV finals in 3 sets.

• Of course Zhu would get MVP, Naz did a fantastic job...but when u have Zhu in there, she just outshines everybody no matter what. And no one deserves it more than her.

Boskovic was the most disappointing player this weekend, hard to guess what happened, she was just not herself. Larson and Kosheleva were disappointing also, I do worry about their spots in the NT, Kosheleva can`t pass and Larson can`t attack. But looking at the stats all the OH`s were bad offensively expect for Zhu and Ortolani......At least for Boskovic this is just a learning experience.

I`m fine with Rasic winning best MB, of curse she did not do much because of her injury, but she truly deserves it.

Vakfibank deserved to win because they were the only team who showed some good volleyball, but even then it was just OK once they did not even get challenged at all, but let`s say Vakfibank did not have Zhu things would not have been so easy for them. Let`s hope we can watch some more exciting volleyball at the Club Championship.

• wow it has finally happened i agree with everything u wrote!

• Nah the only joke is you. Can't troll Zhu this time :rolll:

She did nothing special. She was all about spiking. Not a single pass. Not a digg. Maybe 1/2 blocks. That's all. Your so-called phenomenon. She should be playing opposite if she can't do anything else than spiking all along. I don't like her. Move on. And don't try again to put any personal offence to me.

• Takeshita getting MVP in 2006 WCH is an absolute joke.

Robinson scored 7 out of 22 got blocked 4 times made 1 error. Efficiency rate 9% :lol:
    Would prefer Otolani instead!

EXACTLY.....I dont know what is the thing with people on this blog, but everyone loves to kiss the Americans butt....even when they play bad they still get praised. And when I come out and say the true they all call me names and say I just hate americans and Im just hating on them... Look at Him Kill stats yesterday and she was awful, Larson was awful both nights but still people thinks she did amazing. Everyone saying now Adams is better than Rasic, sure Adams did attack really well yesterday, but nobody will consider her no-blocking and the mistakes she made. And she only scored 10 points....Folie did a great job scored the same but nobody even cares to remember her name...

But now Sloetjes played great, and nobody will say anything and praise her. Same as Ortolani... even Zhu that was a beast, there`s still some people saying she does not deserves MVP>

What I get from this blog is....mostly of the people on here are from Europe, and they are kind jealous of each other "as a country" , that`s why a lot of the European players get bashed all the time. They will only praise the players that are from their own country usually, and when a player from another country does something good they get jealousy ....and when they play bad they are easily bashing them. And then when I say a American did not play well, they all attack me and say I`m hating on them :obey:

• Did u did check Larson and Hill`s stats from the first night??? And Hill from tonight??

Did u check Robinson stats from tonight???

They all played really bad offensively expect for Robinson in the first game.

It only worked because they had Zhu, Sloetjes, Ortolani to kill the ball.....but if u put Larson and Hill together u really got get Hooker back in there for them to be a contender for the World Championship. Because Larson and Hill have been just awful this season... But let`s say only if they were european u would say they are not that great right??? :lol:

I am so jealous of USA NT, they have so many all-around OHs such as Robinson, Hill and Larson. With addition of powerful Hodge, they will be a serious contender at next WCh.

PS: Fawcett is one of the most overrated player in the world. :down:

• u might wonna exlude me from that list cause i m bashing on everyone that are playing badly so mutch so i m bashing players that i m a fan off,and i do agree europe in general has this america butt kissing problem it aint just about volleyball but in general and that is due to media so basicly loads of people are programmed to think certain way and if u dont like usa then u might be russian spy or terorist that is the mentality of the europe and imo most american volleyball players are bit overated in general just due to their origins,but u also have some brazilians praising their players even thought they suck badly like sheilla did in vakif

• I like u becaue u speak your mind...without kissing anybody ass. U keep it real, just like me...

And thank u for your post, because that really explains a lot.

But I do not kiss the Brazilian`s ass at all....like I said before Im always against Brazil because they win too much...and I like the underdogs..

But if I did defend Sheila, is because.... People on here will bash her and say she is playing terrible ...And that is OK....but they say that only because she is Brazilian. Do u think if she was American people would bash her?? Of course not??? One example is Larson, This season she has been terrible (and that is ok , she`s a human). But do u hear anyone saying she`s playing bad?? Of course not....

SO when I say something negative about a american player, is not that I want to.....I just do because see they are just kissing their ass and it is not necessary, it is just Pathetic. And I feel like I need to say something. That`s all.

u might wonna exlude me from that list cause i m bashing on everyone that are playing badly so mutch so i m bashing players that i m a fan off,and i do agree europe in general has this america butt kissing problem it aint just about volleyball but in general and that is due to media so basicly loads of people are programmed to think certain way and if u dont like usa then u might be russian spy or terorist that is the mentality of the europe and imo most american volleyball players are bit overated in general just due to their origins,but u also have some brazilians praising their players even thought they suck badly like sheilla did in vakif

• Personally, Boskovic just doesn't have the same supporting cast that Zhu Ting has in Vakifbank which is why they lost(Vitra). It's just not good if Kosheleva cannot receive to save her life. Vitra already has Boskovic and having Kosheleva and Boskovic out of reception is just asking for themselves to be killed by great serving teams.

That's all.

I do think Zhu Ting is better right now as an OH while as long as Boskovic doesn't have that much plate on her table as she's just an only attack person.

There's nothing wrong with that but maybe Boskovic could still try to learn a few trick or two as she seems to be the kind of person who is willing to improve. It would be really special if Tijana can pass the first ball for her country and club that would help her teammates a lot especially if she's not doing well in the attack

And again I hope she do without the Jump Topspin Serve. Learn the floater. There's just so much mental strain on her when she does that and she doesn't need that in her life.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• EXACTLY.....I dont know what is the thing with people on this blog, but everyone loves to kiss the Americans butt....even when they play bad they still get praised. And when I come out and say the true they all call me names and say I just hate americans and Im just hating on them... Look at Him Kill stats yesterday and she was awful, Larson was awful both nights but still people thinks she did amazing. Everyone saying now Adams is better than Rasic, sure Adams did attack really well yesterday, but nobody will consider her no-blocking and the mistakes she made. And she only scored 10 points....Folie did a great job scored the same but nobody even cares to remember her name...

But now Sloetjes played great, and nobody will say anything and praise her. Same as Ortolani... even Zhu that was a beast, there`s still some people saying she does not deserves MVP>

What I get from this blog is....mostly of the people on here are from Europe, and they are kind jealous of each other "as a country" , that`s why a lot of the European players get bashed all the time. They will only praise the players that are from their own country usually, and when a player from another country does something good they get jealousy ....and when they play bad they are easily bashing them. And then when I say a American did not play well, they all attack me and say I`m hating on them :obey:

Robinson yesterday played really well. Larson today played some very good defence but overall I agree she has been bad this year, Hill I agree was not that good. I love Lonneke and am pleased for her to shut up her critics, Naz as well. As someone from Britain I have no bias against any if these countries, I just like the players I like, Maja for example :D

• like i said i m bashing on everyone boskovic for me is best opp in the world right now and maja best setter in world right now and rasic best mb in the world right now but all of them played badly this final 4 especially boskovic and i m of serbian origin witch tells u i m just being real and yes u are right about those things u mentioned someone from usa even called me a racist when i said adams isnt that good at the time so if they play good 1 or 2 games they are best in the world the whole season doesnt matter at all to some people,some people just have this america is greatest bla bla thing and that is all due to media they are basicly brainwashed into believing certain stuff loads of players from usa are overated and that is a fact it aint just about putting brazilians down but everyone else that aint american imo u are right u rarelly hear people bashing americans cause they dont wonna be called a rasict or worse hence why people avoid bashing americans

• This SHxME person is the biggest joke on here. She just keeps embarrassing herself. Love it. 8) 8)

• Can you all just shut up on making stupid comments about Americans or Brazilians or Martians?!?

It doesn't even have to do anything with the match.

It's really stupid.

One thing is for sure.People are praising Brazilian and American players probably because they usually make good complimentary players to most teams in the world and not because they are the greatest players in the world.

That's about it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• rains u are right on most stuff in your post althought i just dont think tijana would be able to recieve but then again she cant be worse then kosheeleva and yes tijana has way deadlier floating serve then the jumper she uses plus she makes way less
    mistakes when she uses floater u can thank terzic for change of serve ,and on top of that she uses so mutch energy and strength on that jumping server she sometimes wears herself out,the problem of ecz is dependency on tijana no one can step it up as is the case in vakif where u have rasic,kim or lonneke and i might add kim wasnt faboulous this season but overall she did ok and for 1 i think she deserved extended contract in vakif for another year

• i do agree but that rule should apply to everyone no one should get a special treatment just cause they come from a certain country and imo reason why americans are so mutch talked about is due to them being overated just cause they come from america that is my opinion and i m totally entitled to think that u might have another opinion but u dont see me telling u to shut up just cause u have a different opinion do u know?

• :whistle: :rolll: :wavy:

like i said i m bashing on everyone boskovic for me is best opp in the world right now and maja best setter in world right now and rasic best mb in the world right now but all of them played badly this final 4 especially boskovic and i m of serbian origin witch tells u i m just being real and yes u are right about those things u mentioned someone from usa even called me a racist when i said adams isnt that good at the time so if they play good 1 or 2 games they are best in the world the whole season doesnt matter at all to some people,some people just have this america is greatest bla bla thing and that is all due to media they are basicly brainwashed into believing certain stuff loads of players from usa are overated and that is a fact it aint just about putting brazilians down but everyone else that aint american imo u are right u rarelly hear people bashing americans cause they dont wonna be called a rasict or worse hence why people avoid bashing americans

• http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Statistics.aspx?ID=968

Sorry SHAME but she is best scorer with 46 points with 7,67 set average when the second player has 4,87 per set,she is the best spiker with 41-6,83 set average when the second has 4,62 per set and second blocker with 5 killing blocks and first per set with 0,83

"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

• Imo EczV needs a player like Ishii, Fe Garay or Jaque or maybe some italian OHs. Kosheleva and Larson is just not the greatest OH combination in the world. Their skills and weaknesses don't compliment with each other.

Larson is definitely a great player but she is not the type of player who can give coverage for two non receiving wing hitters. Kosheleva is a great attacker but she needs to be able to recover from reception even when she shanks it a bit so as not to make their attack formation predictable.

Hopefully, they can fix all their problems next world club championship. EczV is still one of the strongest clubs in the world despite their lapses. Just need to build better chemistry in order to work at full potential.

#FreeBritney