CEV Champions League 2017

• i said for me they are and while we are at it who is better op in the world right now then tijana better setter then maja and better mb in general then milena i would really like to know if u would be so kind to enlighten me and before u answer anything naz is not even in best 3 setters in the world

• i said for me they are and while we are at it who is better op in the world right now then tijana better setter then maja and better mb in general then milena i would really like to know if u would be so kind to enlighten me and before u answer anything naz is not even in best 3 setters in the world

First of all I never said I didn't agree with you Rasic is the most solid MB out there, no player in the world is even close to being as good Opp as Boskovic. I honestly don't like Maja at all and think she's easily the most overrated setter I've seen. There is literally nothing spectacular about her. And no it's definitely not Naz, I already said plenty of times in this forum that I don't even like Naz that much and that I even prefer Gamze in NT let alone thinking she's the best in the world. So I don't know why you assume out of nowhere that I think Naz is the best in the world.

All I said was :whistle: :rolll: :wavy: and my point stands xD. Those combination of sentences were just hilarious to me.

• Zhu Ting is imo the most versatile OH in the world. She may not always be the best passer or attacker or scorer (although she usually is) but with her on the floor, she creates mismatches that even the greatest opposite hitter on earth cannot achieve.

That's why China won Rio. And that's the reason she is the MVP.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Zhu Ting is imo the most versatile OH in the world. She may not always be the best passer or attacker or scorer (although she usually is) but with her on the floor, she creates mismatches that even the greatest opposite hitter on earth cannot achieve.

That's why China won Rio. And that's the reason she is the MVP.

Versatile? I respect Zhu a lot, and I know how big of a role she plays for her team (Vakif and China), however versitale is not a word that can decribe Zhu in any way, not even her attacking.. She is not a good passer, not a good digger, so-so server, great blocker, great attacker.. However even when attacking she relies mostly on her power and reach, that's it.. She doesn't have too many angles, doesn't use tips, roll shots and etc.. She clearly doesn't need to, because she can score with simply hitting hard..

• how is it hillarious if u agree on most part of it is it because i wrote i m of serbian origin and them being serbian makes it so i aint real or something i wrote that all of them were bad at final 4 and that is a fact or is it just the the way i wrote those sentences, i assumed cause loads of turkish fans wrote she was one of the best if not the best in the world,and i actually preffered antonijevic as main setter when she was healthy to me ana antonijevic was best setter i ever saw

• Versatile? I respect Zhu a lot, and I know how big of a role she plays for her team (Vakif and China), however versitale is not a word that can decribe Zhu in any way, not even her attacking.. She is not a good passer, not a good digger, so-so server, great blocker, great attacker.. However even when attacking she relies mostly on her power and reach, that's it.. She doesn't have too many angles, doesn't use tips, roll shots and etc.. She clearly doesn't need to, because she can score with simply hitting hard..

This

• yeah when u say versatile i think of kim more then i do off zhu to be honest for me zhu is not so great in passing, defence,digging or recieving but is great in attack and block she is like boskovic with some recieving abilities to be honest

• Shiznut keep calming and stop thinking I'm attacking you or something. What I just mean is you said 'You know I'm keeping it real' and then was like all the best players in the world are Serbian, Which again I'm not even saying it isn't true it just looks funny.

And about the Naz thing, maybe this learned you to not assume things from people you don't know with your stereotypes ;)

• Congrats to Vakifbank! They have been the best team in the world in the past 5 years. IMO, it used to be Bergamo before that :win:
    I hope Fenerbahce transfers a solid foreigner OPP next season so that they can finaly be back to the F4 (or maybe they can buy the spot as hosts :whistle: )... Hooker would be nice! :thumbsup:

• yeah it did ,it just all of the turkish people i encountered here were saying same thing and i just thought not this thing again and i dont have stereotypes every turskih fan i encounterd here so far said naz is one of the best, and i m calm i just like to discuss things so it might look like i m trying to pick a fight it is just my way of a discussion lol,and yeah i can see how it can look funny but i did write they all sucked in final 4 so u know i keep it real no matter what!

• Naz is one of the best setters in the world, and she has been for many years now. Wherever she plays, her team will obviously have greater chances to win titles, considering that she is Turkish and never benches in the league. I prefer her over Maja, but that's my opinion and my vision. Naz can do a simpler job when things get complicated...

• Versatile? I respect Zhu a lot, and I know how big of a role she plays for her team (Vakif and China), however versitale is not a word that can decribe Zhu in any way, not even her attacking.. She is not a good passer, not a good digger, so-so server, great blocker, great attacker.. However even when attacking she relies mostly on her power and reach, that's it.. She doesn't have too many angles, doesn't use tips, roll shots and etc.. She clearly doesn't need to, because she can score with simply hitting hard..

Rio Olympics stats:

Zhu Ting

#1 Best Scorer, Spiker
    #4 Best Receiver
    #5 Best Blocker
    #9 Best Digger
    #11 Best Server
    #14 Best Setter

Numbers don't lie...

:gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• yeah it did ,it just all of the turkish people i encountered here were saying same thing and i just thought not this thing again and i dont have stereotypes every turskih fan i encounterd here so far said naz is one of the best, and i m calm i just like to discuss things so it might look like i m trying to pick a fight it is just my way of a discussion lol,and yeah i can see how it can look funny but i did write they all sucked in final 4 so u know i keep it real no matter what!

:thumbup:

• People forget which setter had saved Vakif a$$ when ecz was leading 2-0 set, 20-10. Naz is a great setter, but she's not the best. Cansu can replace her anytime and Vakif would be still a very strong team. The only reason why Guidetti is nice with her is because she will be problaby the future team captain and a coach needs to have an excellent relationship with his captain. That's all.

• She has always been. There is a reason if Eczacibasi stopped winning the TL every year...

Probably because Naz is the only good Turkish setter that the other clubs have to get great foreign setters instead of getting better players from other positions?

#FreeBritney

• She has always been. There is a reason if Eczacibasi stopped winning the TL every year...

No she hasn't. Naz has always been appreciated here, and her name speaks for itself.. But the truth is she hasn't been a huge factor for her team (both Nt and Vakif) for some seasons now.. I would like to see her get back to her old form, and make miracles, but right now she's not