You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Favourite Team: Rexona , MInas, Volero Zurich, Fenerbahce, Moscow, PGE SKRA Belchatow, Trentino

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Fê Garay, Jaqueline Carvalho, Mari /Mariusz Wlazły, Facundo Conte, Tsvetan Sokolov, Dante, André Nascimento

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 12:30pm

I d prefer the conpetition with play off 12, maybe the best pool only classificated one team.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 2:44pm

Good win for Conegliano, against the worst team of the poll, but they showed good attitude by coming back in the first and dominating the rest. I liked Malinov's game, good precision and variety.. good defense and serve also! Costagrande can still be a leader, doing an important work coming from the bench when necessary. Bricio and Tomsia had some wonderful spikes.. Conegliano after the first period is now working better as a team!

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 2:54pm

Good win for Conegliano, against the worst team of the poll, but they showed good attitude by coming back in the first and dominating the rest. I liked Malinov's game, good precision and variety.. good defense and serve also! Costagrande can still be a leader, doing an important work coming from the bench when necessary. Bricio and Tomsia had some wonderful spikes.. Conegliano after the first period is now working better as a team!
Agreed, Bricio for me has been one of the biggest surprises in Europe. Shes been phenomenal, and will only improve with experience. Conegliano getting better and better, and if rumors are true about Hodge joining, Conegliano are surely a contender to win the competition- along with Vakif and Eczacibasi

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Favourite Team: Rexona , MInas, Volero Zurich, Fenerbahce, Moscow, PGE SKRA Belchatow, Trentino

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Fê Garay, Jaqueline Carvalho, Mari /Mariusz Wlazły, Facundo Conte, Tsvetan Sokolov, Dante, André Nascimento

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:22pm

Good Game Modena x Chemik

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:23pm

Modena does a really good job serving every single ball to Mawlina, her reception is a real problem for Chemik.. but she can pound the ball pretty hard..Chemik has 3 great passers - Werblinska, Jagielo and Blagojevic, they should try and receive with only 2 players. Anyone knows what's the reason for Anna being a sub for Jagielo? Her recent inury or?

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:24pm

Where is Montaño?

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:28pm

Montano lost her spot at the beginning of season. She isn't as good as she was before. :win:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:30pm

Really solid from Modena. I think Jovana is the key for them, if she can be consistent then they should have a chance against any team.

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:38pm

Montano lost her spot at the beginning of season. She isn't as good as she was before.
Zaroslinska its a good player but i m not seen her with an outstanding performance today... I really didnt see that coming.. Montaño as bench player

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:39pm

I really like Caterina Bosetti.. good thing she gained the starting position from Marcon

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:49pm

This commentator is really destroying Zaroslinska's name: "Zarolinskaya" :rolll:

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:58pm

This commentator is really destroying Zaroslinska's name: "Zarolinskaya" :rolll:

Sometimes she's Zarolinska sometimes she's Zarolinskaya

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 6:59pm

Poor decisions by Wołosz, she's playing without middles :hit: On the other hand, Feretti finally manage to find connection with Belien and Heyrman :wavy:

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Favourite Team: NT: Poland (Women)

Favourite Players: Gosia Glinka, Anna Werblińska

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:00pm

With this kind of play I wonder when Russia will hire Wolosz... She is disasterous this year :(

Zaroslinska is really good, but with this number and quality of balls what can she do?

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:06pm

I don't think Zaroslinska has been good in this game.. She either gets a point for her team, or gets blocked.. Chemik is rarely scoring through the middle, and can't do anything with 2 defensive OHs.. Maybe Mawlina should come back instead of Jagielo.. and also they should try Montano

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:29pm

When is Zaroslinska gonna be subbed?

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Favourite Team: NT: Poland (Women)

Favourite Players: Gosia Glinka, Anna Werblińska

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:30pm

I mean she is good overall and in this season so far but all Wolosz sets are on 2or 3 block so it's not easy...

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:33pm

I 'm really surprised with Caterina's performance looks like she really woke up from Volleyball adult level!

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:36pm

Chemik is a very average team, their only reliable option and only world class player is Veljkovic. Rest are just average- shows how much the level of Orlen Liga has dropped this season.

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:42pm

Chemik is a very average team, their only reliable option and only world class player is Veljkovic. Rest are just average- shows how much the level of Orlen Liga has dropped this season.
I think that it is one of the reason why Montano is a bench player, Chemik its really above others polish teams, So Zaroslinska can do her job well in Orlen Liga. Chemik is a good team, Werblisnka its coming from an injury i guess... Jagielo and Smarzek are both good back up even from Italian teams. I Liked Smarzek in the beggining of the game. Polish NT needs and Powerfull OH.

Social bookmarks