CEV Champions League 2017

• I d prefer the conpetition with play off 12, maybe the best pool only classificated one team.

• Good win for Conegliano, against the worst team of the poll, but they showed good attitude by coming back in the first and dominating the rest. I liked Malinov's game, good precision and variety.. good defense and serve also! Costagrande can still be a leader, doing an important work coming from the bench when necessary. Bricio and Tomsia had some wonderful spikes.. Conegliano after the first period is now working better as a team!

• Good win for Conegliano, against the worst team of the poll, but they showed good attitude by coming back in the first and dominating the rest. I liked Malinov's game, good precision and variety.. good defense and serve also! Costagrande can still be a leader, doing an important work coming from the bench when necessary. Bricio and Tomsia had some wonderful spikes.. Conegliano after the first period is now working better as a team!

Agreed, Bricio for me has been one of the biggest surprises in Europe. Shes been phenomenal, and will only improve with experience. Conegliano getting better and better, and if rumors are true about Hodge joining, Conegliano are surely a contender to win the competition- along with Vakif and Eczacibasi

• Good Game Modena x Chemik

• Modena does a really good job serving every single ball to Mawlina, her reception is a real problem for Chemik.. but she can pound the ball pretty hard..Chemik has 3 great passers - Werblinska, Jagielo and Blagojevic, they should try and receive with only 2 players. Anyone knows what's the reason for Anna being a sub for Jagielo? Her recent inury or?

• Montano lost her spot at the beginning of season. She isn't as good as she was before. :win:

• Really solid from Modena. I think Jovana is the key for them, if she can be consistent then they should have a chance against any team.

• Montano lost her spot at the beginning of season. She isn't as good as she was before.

Zaroslinska its a good player but i m not seen her with an outstanding performance today... I really didnt see that coming.. Montaño as bench player

• This commentator is really destroying Zaroslinska's name: "Zarolinskaya" :rolll:

• Poor decisions by Wołosz, she's playing without middles :hit: On the other hand, Feretti finally manage to find connection with Belien and Heyrman :wavy:

• With this kind of play I wonder when Russia will hire Wolosz... She is disasterous this year :(

Zaroslinska is really good, but with this number and quality of balls what can she do?

• I don't think Zaroslinska has been good in this game.. She either gets a point for her team, or gets blocked.. Chemik is rarely scoring through the middle, and can't do anything with 2 defensive OHs.. Maybe Mawlina should come back instead of Jagielo.. and also they should try Montano

• I 'm really surprised with Caterina's performance looks like she really woke up from Volleyball adult level!

• Chemik is a very average team, their only reliable option and only world class player is Veljkovic. Rest are just average- shows how much the level of Orlen Liga has dropped this season.

I think that it is one of the reason why Montano is a bench player, Chemik its really above others polish teams, So Zaroslinska can do her job well in Orlen Liga. Chemik is a good team, Werblisnka its coming from an injury i guess... Jagielo and Smarzek are both good back up even from Italian teams. I Liked Smarzek in the beggining of the game. Polish NT needs and Powerfull OH.