CEV Champions League 2017

• Yeah, that's right, Chemik is like housewives gathering :)

What can you expect from players who are 4-5 years after their prime and Jagielo even over 10 :white:

But this is basically summary of Polish thinking. It doesn't matter that there is younger player who is better, Polish coaches always use players who are known and experienced no matter how they play.

• Police looked quite hopeless sincerely.. starting form the reception, players like Jagielo or Werblinska did really bad, also the libero. Wolosz couldn't develop a decent game and also in attack there were some errors or they were hitting right into the block. And nearly no defense :S
    Modena played good but not extraordinary, they're on the right way after a so-so start...I'm curious of what Boleti can do! :box:

• First 2 sets were pretty good, and it was a very entertaining match. Police have been making silly mistakes throughout the match. Mawlina had to come back on the court, they lacked fire power.. I'm pretty disappointed with them considering they have a good team overall..

• Is Kathleen Weiss worse than Yael Castiglione? ?( ?(

• Is Kathleen Weiss worse than Yael Castiglione? ?( ?(

I don't think so but today they both didn't play good. I watched only the first set of the game Azerrail-Dąbrowa. In first set they had together 3 double-touch errors :aww: (2 Weiss and 1 Castiglione)

• i think Chemik Police team dont play tough matches in Orlen Liga and this should be the most important reason in today's loss..they simply dont have the opponents of CL' level in Polish lig..second and third team in Orlenliga are probably of cev cup's level therefore they cant play tough matches otherwise they should have done much better than that with its roster

btw..i cant watch any of the matches due to tv rights sh*t X(

i havent watched Modena team so far but comenting through the stats : why is Neriman Özsoy getting so many balls as the OH of the team ?? as if she were the opp of the team..if the balls are distributed more balancedly they can be a better team

• btw..why didnt KYK play against St Raphael team ?

Fb made just 2 blocks despite the opponent's 10 blocks :white:

I guess she is still injured and they didnt want to risk her. If St Raphael won a set, things would be different. It is of course fine to risk KYK against GS since this seems to be the most important match for their managers unfortunately :aww:
    Lets hope she didnt get worse...

I don't think it is fair to expect much from Fenerbahce this season in champions league. They are lucky to be in such an easy group but things will look very different against a decent opponent like Modena, Chemik Police, Moscow, Zurich etc.

• I guess she is still injured and they didnt want to risk her. If St Raphael won a set, things would be different. It is of course fine to risk KYK against GS since this seems to be the most important match for their managers unfortunately :aww:
    Lets hope she didnt get worse...

I don't think it is fair to expect much from Fenerbahce this season in champions league. They are lucky to be in such an easy group but things will look very different against a decent opponent like Modena, Chemik Police, Moscow, Zurich etc.

KYK did play against Seramiksan today so this probably means KYK is alright..the injury is not serious (i hope)

• btw..i cant watch any of the matches due to tv rights sh*t X(

That sucks bad, but no worries i am here to save lives. Use Opera browser, it has a free VPN service, it works pretty good here in UK, I know Turkey has bandwith probs, but i am pretty sure it will work fine for you. Go to settings in Opera (alt+P) in security & privacy just tick enable VPN.
    Guys anyone having this copy right corporate shit co*k block anywhere, try using Opera with VPN enabled(very few people know of this brilliant feature in O) power to the people, down with evil mega corporations making the internet a shopping mall.

Gorge on the replays at laola :dance6:

• That sucks bad, but no worries i am here to save lives. Use Opera browser, it has a free VPN service, it works pretty good here in UK, I know Turkey has bandwith probs, but i am pretty sure it will work fine for you. Go to settings in Opera (alt+P) in security & privacy just tick enable VPN.
    Guys anyone having this copy right corporate shit co*k block anywhere, try using Opera with VPN enabled(very few people know of this brilliant feature in O) power to the people, down with evil mega corporations making the internet a shopping mall.

Gorge on the replays at laola :dance6:

thx..i did it...i hope it will work appropriately

• Magdalena Sliwa is in Tauron's roster for today's match :lol:

I guess it is in order to have 12 players in the line-up because clubs have to pay a fine if they line up less than 12, but I'm sure she could still give a setting lesson to Weiss and Castiglione.

• Yes, it is because of 12 players rule. Sobolska and Miros are injured. Scott left the team.

• I hope to see her at least for serve :rolll: