You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:35pm

Kosheleva with a very poor performance in that set, the block was also not so good for ECZ. Vakif played well, Naz's sets were accurate and quick when needed.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:42pm

Sheshenina is probably the best Russian setter since Kirillova. A pity that she never had the NT career she deserved, Uralochka's current style with many fast plays suits her much better than the traditional "Russian" style.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:49pm

I was thinking the same. She's winning this set on her own. She's a magician tonight.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SHAME" (Jan 10th 2017, 3:59pm)

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:55pm

Finally Kosheleva is out, hopefully Baladin does a good job.

Zhu's attack are unstoppable :cheesy:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:58pm

And Sheshenina's show continues :super: Whatever Karpol told her when he took her out in 1st set had an amazing effect on her performance :!:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:07pm

On the other side Smutna is still ruining her team. McMahon is the only one who can score, but she has to fix her run every single time, since her setter can't provide her the same ball twice in a row. OHs and MBs are completely uneffective because of her setting. There's no match anymore.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:10pm

Only Boskovic is aggressive enough to score for Vitra so far. Please keep Kosheleva out.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:11pm

Plus Smutna has been cruelly overusing McMahon all the time. Apitz must still be really sick if Waibl uses her that little, but I hope she'll start in 4th set.

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:13pm

I'm not sure I've ever seen Kosheleva play this poorly :S

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:14pm

On the other side Smutna is still ruining her team. McMahon is the only one who can score, but she has to fix her run every single time, since her setter can't provide her the same ball twice in a row. OHs and MBs are completely uneffective because of her setting. There's no match anymore.

Watching this game during the break of ECZ vs Vitra, and Dresden can't pass either, they are very floppy. Is not always the setter's fault. You can set with a bad pass and you can attack with a bad set also.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:15pm

For a team full of 'stars', Eczacibasi is INCREDIBLY reliant on Tijana Boskovic; she's the only reliable attacker on the team.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:16pm

Apitz. :rose:

It seems like she's warming up in this end of set. Hopefully we will see a real match in the next set. :D

They should find a way to move Sheshenina far from the net anyway. I liked Birks the few balls she spiked. Very aggressive. :super:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:17pm

For a team full of 'stars', Eczacibasi is INCREDIBLY reliant on Tijana Boskovic; she's the only reliable attacker on the team.

Kosheleva can't score to save her life today and their reception is awful so MBs are mostly out of the game. Without Bošković it would be a total humilliation like 3x 25-12 or something. And it's not like Vakifbank is spectacular either.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:18pm

Sheshenina makes Irisova and Evdokimova look like a pair of world class MBs in attack :white:

I wonder if Ilchenko's mother will ever change her hairstyle :D She still looks like in 1988, just 30 years older and 30kg heavier.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:30pm

Waibl? :what: :sos:

Amber Rolfzen opposite now and the czech MB on court. :white: McMahon is really needed IMHO.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:33pm

Typical Guidetti's move , the game was over basically, then he takes Naz and Sloetjes out in the end of the set and Vitra is now back in the game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Jan 10th 2017, 8:18pm)

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:37pm

Tijana Bošković to Maja before the last SP: "Set it to me!" And Maja did :box:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:38pm

Waibl? :what: :sos:

Amber Rolfzen opposite now and the czech MB on court. :white: McMahon is really needed IMHO.
McMahon was great in 1st set but later looked dead on her feet. Amber is doing a decent job on court.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:41pm

Baladin did a fabulous job replacing Kosheleva IMO. On the other hand everyone on Vitra is still showing a poor performance except for Boskovic and Hande ofc

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:44pm

I can't see Amber playing opposite. She has OH and MB style. And the czech MB completely useless. They're playing with half of the net again. This time Kadie is the player to go, before it was Liz. Sheshenina keeps he show going on. :white:

Social bookmarks