CEV Cup 2017

• the same scenario back to back
    bad set to fabris and her tips then block to bustos attacker :lol:

I thought the same :lol:
    But I'm very sorry the match didn't last to the Golden set... Pomì was amazing in coming back at the very end and then in adjusting their own mistakes in the advantages, but eventually did too many mistake to solve them all :(

• I thought the same :lol:
    But I'm very sorry the match didn't last to the Golden set... Pomì was amazing in coming back at the very end and then in adjusting their own mistakes in the advantages, but eventually did too many mistake to solve them all :(

id have liked to watch a golden set too ..a pity that they failed

• I didn't say Fabris made them team lose. You are the one who should calm down. She did a LOT OF MESS at the end of the set. It doesn't matter what she did before, I was talking about the last crucial points.

• Fabris in 4th set 24/13, what I can say more ?? She again didn't have any helps from others... This is Pomi whole this year..

And Caprara made HUGE mistake bring in Guerra, She spiked 3 balls out and after that She didn't spike with full power, disaster choice by Caprara...

• At home Kazan now leads 2:0 against Galatasaray, obviously willing to enforce a Golden set...

And Kazan wins not just the third set as well clearly, but also the Golden set, thrashes Galatasaray Istanbul and gets to the finals against two times CEV cup champions Busto Arsizio. With just 1.650 spectators attending this was not even a highly visited match...

• Congrats to Kazan
    i couldnt watch the match but i wish Gala would fight harder at least in the golde set..they once again failed..i hope they will get it someday

Kazan and POmi were the favorites..POmi failed...seems to me Kazan wins..Busto has the chance too

• Dinamo Kazan will try to win 14th CEV Cup Champion Title for Russia.

Dinamo Kazan participation is 22nd from Russia in CEV Cup Final.

Dinamo Kazan is 10th Team from Russia in CEV Cup Final.

The Leader in the most CEV Cup Champion Titles category is CSKA Moscow with 4.

• This being a final match of a European Cup is just sad :down:

Diouf's complete reluctance to play ANY defense is simply criminal. Mencarelli should run on the court and just kick her ass every time she lets a tip drop half a meter in front of her :wall:

The best thing Busto has to offer is that quick run-out by Stufi, faking to attack right behind Signorile and then having no block out by the antenna. That is really beautiful. The only beautiful thing about that match unfortunately...Kazan isn't any great, they're just tall and hit hard.

• Unfortunately I agree, so far.
    I lost count of how many times Busto couldn't deliver a proper set when the ball was passed far from the net (and that happened very often).
    And honestly I can't understand why Spirito isn't playing...

EDIT: and if few points ago all the set by Witowska were too far from the net, now are too close...

• Vasileva had 82% spiking after 2 sets 8o it dropped in 3rd, but overall is still 70% :!:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• The key for Busto's comeback is Signorile being enabled to use her MBs as much as possible and her doing it wisely. Stufi and Berti are doing very well, plus it makes life easier for the wing hitters in the long run. Busto needed 1.5 sets to really arrive in the match but now it's much more fun to watch than in the beginning.

• Terrible tactics for Busto. Brayelin is tall enough to hit backrow at the right side. Could've taken the pressure off Diouf when she was hitting at left side.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is it a mistake to put Brayelin as an LH2? I think as LH1, she could've helped more offensively with the team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• that's it for today, Dinamo needs on Saturday only 2 sets :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Tactically, Busto needs Brayelin hitting 4 and 2. Diouf is just not dependable against those tall opposite blockers while she's backrow. Maybe she can try hitting the pipe, I don't know but Brayelin is wasted on this kind of rotation.

#FreeBritney