CEV Cup 2017

• maybe Busto should try passing with only 2 players ?( Martinez can be decent spiking weapon, but her reception is just a nightmare... after 3 sets Brayelin had 0% :!: positive receptions

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• maybe Busto should try passing with only 2 players ?( Martinez can be decent spiking weapon, but her reception is just a nightmare... after 3 sets Brayelin had 0% :!: positive receptions

That could work if they have a world class opposite when reception gets bad. Diouf is not world class though.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• That could work if they have a world class opposite when reception gets bad. Diouf is not world class though.

agree, she's only mediocre and her attitude to defence... :thumbdown:

• This time Busto is playing definitely better! 1-0 (25-23) for Busto, that almost risked to loss after being even 4-5 points in advantages (20-21, 22-18, then 21-22 for Dinamo)
    C'mon C'mon girls!!

ps Busto fans are amazing and the hall very full <3

• Isaeva was just useless in first set, while Busto neutralised Vasilieva serving on her, she was shining in first game, especialy in first two sets, having over 80% in terms of spiking :teach:

• I agree about Vasileva! She was amazing the last match.

In Busto court Martinez is again a bit underperforming :(
    Witowska is playing better than the other match but sometimes I still wonder why Spirito isn't playing. She isn't playing bad, to be clear, but on certain ball I ask myself if it was really that impossible to defend/receive...

• The main Kazań's scorer is Voronkova (and middles from time to time) . Busto's playing more like a team and their fans are great! It's a shame that they did not win one more set in Russia :gone:

• Busto looks like totally different team today 8o :box:

• I hope Kazan will get a new setter for next season ...

Might as well get a new team for that new setter too. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• what a turnover in 3rd set, Kazan just knocked out Busto... Dinamo needs one more set to grab title :wavy:

• Diouf is so lazy. She plays like she doesn't even care about anything

• so last set without emotions :D Voronkova with MBs led Kazan to title tonight ^^

• Kazan won second game as well :wavy: Voronkova, Vasileva and Maryukhnich got free time after 4th set

• So Kazan made full use of not being eliglibe to take part in CL this season and won the CEV cup immediately, next season they are back to CL group phase.