You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 12:40pm

Haak scored 11 points in 1st set, after than the HUN team played amazing in block-defense, so neither Haak nor anyone else from Beziers could score easily. They are a very balanced team without a superstar but with good players and great teamwork, I really liked their performance yesterday.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 8:00pm

Stuttgar is t leading 2-0 now..seems they will prevail over the opponent and advance
meso mi ra se beno...

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 8:22pm

https://www.facebook.com/VbcPomiCasalmaggiore/?fref=ts

Pomi facebook page is streaming live match !!!!

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:23pm

hey crovolley!

how could that be? Fabris made only 13 points in 3 sets?? she should have made over 20 :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 11:33pm

Stuttgar is t leading 2-0 now..seems they will prevail over the opponent and advance
I thought they were going to have a chance to beat Prostejov, but never ever would I have expected them to crush them 16,17,14 :white:
However they had a special advantage because the assistant coach of Stuttgart is the boyfriend of former Prostejov player Sonja Borovinsek, so they had a lot of information about the team, plus Mareike Hindriksen played in Stuttgart 2 years ago and Laura Emonts is of course well known to coaches here as well.

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 10:01am

Haak scored 11 points in 1st set, after than the HUN team played amazing in block-defense, so neither Haak nor anyone else from Beziers could score easily. They are a very balanced team without a superstar but with good players and great teamwork, I really liked their performance yesterday.

i think there are some teams in the leagues of europe that are considered "weak" but are good at team-play
i liked Olimpiakos...what you said about Linamar could be said about them too.. OLimpiakos's players probably are better than Hungarian teams..
last year title- winner was from Romenia etc..
meso mi ra se beno...

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 10:21am

I thought they were going to have a chance to beat Prostejov, but never ever would I have expected them to crush them 16,17,14 :white:
However they had a special advantage because the assistant coach of Stuttgart is the boyfriend of former Prostejov player Sonja Borovinsek, so they had a lot of information about the team, plus Mareike Hindriksen played in Stuttgart 2 years ago and Laura Emonts is of course well known to coaches here as well.

Mareike Hindriksen told afterwards, they analyzed 10 matches of Stuttgart on video before but were shot off the hall unexpectedly without having any chance. Very strong performance by Stuttgart indeed, they were superior in service (11 to 1 aces), blocking, attack efficiency and positive reception. It was easily visible, that this was not lack of quality of Prostejov, despite their main opposite from Turkey was not here (ill I guess) and the second Cuban was not that good, only the Cuban outside hitter was near the best three Stuttgart attackers regarding scoring and attack. Very disappointing number of spectators by the way, only 1.100 (half of the hall only), but we were loud and very supportive (the most engaged fans were of course there).

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 11:34am

Mareike Hindriksen told afterwards, they analyzed 10 matches of Stuttgart on video before but were shot off the hall unexpectedly without having any chance. Very strong performance by Stuttgart indeed, they were superior in service (11 to 1 aces), blocking, attack efficiency and positive reception. It was easily visible, that this was not lack of quality of Prostejov, despite their main opposite from Turkey was not here (ill I guess) and the second Cuban was not that good, only the Cuban outside hitter was near the best three Stuttgart attackers regarding scoring and attack. Very disappointing number of spectators by the way, only 1.100 (half of the hall only), but we were loud and very supportive (the most engaged fans were of course there).

i think you mean Yeliz Başa ..she's signed with Halkbank..not a member of Czech team anymore
meso mi ra se beno...

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 3:51pm

hey crovolley!

how could that be? Fabris made only 13 points in 3 sets?? she should have made over 20 :thumbsup:
She can be happy with her 57% in attack :)

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 3:54pm

Giovanni Caprara "We had some problems at the beginning of the match probably because this ball is lighter than the one we use in the national league but once we adjusted to it, everything went just fine and we showed a good performance.”

Yeah this is probably the biggest problem for players in Seria A when they need to play some of CEV competition.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 10:27pm

Surprise win, again in four sets, of Hungarian champion Linamar - BÉKÉSCSABAI RSE against BÉZIERS Angels, they are now in quarters and French team out.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 11:07pm

If you watch the Hungarian team play you'll see it's no surprise. No big names but very good teamplay and coaching. Beziers is all about Haak and even more so since Cazaute's injury, so they have become a rather beatable team even in French league...

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:49pm

The :dance4: winners:

" ...Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm. Vows are spoken To be broken... "

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 7:58pm

i cant watch CL matches but i can for Cev cup via Laola :P
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 8:16pm

what Polish users think about Galatasaray Istanbul - Budowlani Lodz matches ?

can you make a projection on both matches' since you know both teams ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 8:26pm

I guess Galatasaray will win in Turkey. In Łódź, they might have a problem playing in huge arena (Atlas Arena is really big) but I think Galatasaray will advance to the next round.

Łódź starting six is: Vincourova, Beier, Pycia, Grobelna, Grajber, Polańska, Maj (L)
Both OH are defensive.

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 8:31pm

I guess Galatasaray will win in Turkey. In Łódź, they might have a problem playing in huge arena (Atlas Arena is really big) but I think Galatasaray will advance to the next round.

Łódź starting six is: Vincourova, Beier, Pycia, Grobelna, Grajber, Polańska, Maj (L)
Both OH are defensive.

actually Galatasaray's Ohs are defensive too : Güldeniz and Leys..only Seda is offensive when playing OH

if Lodz let Galatasary play its game then Galatasasay advances to the semi final..if they dont then we can watch a golden set who knows ?

what about Lodz's serves ?
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Feb 23rd 2017, 8:41pm)

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 8:52pm

what about Lodz's serves ?

They are good servers except Polańska :D I think service is their big advantage.

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Friday, February 24th 2017, 1:00am

4th Final

Linamar Bekescsabai Rse (HUN) – Unet Yamamay Busto Arsizio (ITA)
Allianz MTV Stuttgart (GER) – Pomì Casalmaggiore (ITA)
Galatasaray Istanbul (TUR) – Budowlani Lodz (POL)
Dinamo Kazan (RUS) – Vizura BELGRADO (SRB)

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Friday, February 24th 2017, 7:53am

So let us hope for the supposedly most interesting quarter Lodz vs. Galatasaray and I hope, Budowlani with former Stuttgarter opposite Kaja Grobelna will win - I don't like that Istanbul dominance at all. A few years ago, Atom Trefl Sopot could beat Galatasaray too...