CEV Cup 2017

• The other three quarters have clear favorites: Kazan should have no problem with Vizura, and in the upper half a region of Lombardia semi between Casalmaggiore and Busto Arsizio is to expect. Honestly, even with Samanta Fabris out for the quarters we in Stuttgart have no realistic chance against CL champions still having attackers like Turlea, Tirozzi, Bacchi, Bosetti and Guerra available, not to speak about those horrible good middles like Gibbemeyer and Stevanovic.

• So let us hope for the supposedly most interesting quarter Lodz vs. Galatasaray and I hope, Budowlani with former Stuttgarter opposite Kaja Grobelna will win - I don't like that Istanbul dominance at all. A few years ago, Atom Trefl Sopot could beat Galatasaray too...

id like Galatasaray to win bcz i dont know how many times GS has been in the final in recent years but they have always missed it.i think they deserve to win this cup this year or next years to come eventually
    if they want to win it then there are tough opp. in front like Budowlani,Kazan and Casalmaggiore,Yamamay
    if they pass through this round and put on their best on the court then they can have a chance against the strong opponents of this cup Kazan and Casalmaggiore

do you think Linamar could make the surprise against Yamamay ?

• id like Galatasaray to win bcz i dont know how many times GS has been in the final in recent years but they have always missed it.i think they deserve to win this cup this year or next years to come eventually
    if they want to win it then there are tough opp. in front like Budowlani,Kazan and Casalmaggiore,Yamamay
    if they pass through this round and put on their best on the court then they can have a chance against the strong opponents of this cup Kazan and Casalmaggiore

do you think Linamar could make the surprise against Yamamay ?

Linamar is a positive surprise of this competition - if Busto does another weak performance like seen in some of the last matches, I would not completely rule out a surprise upset, because the Hungarian champions are playing very good teamwork and solid in all basics. But it is up to Unet Yamamay BUSTO ARSIZIO, to decide, how it ends, IMHO.

• id like Galatasaray to win bcz i dont know how many times GS has been in the final in recent years but they have always missed it.i think they deserve to win this cup this year or next years to come eventually

Budowlani will play a game on Monday at 6 PM (in Muszyna). Muszyna is 165 km away from Krakow Airport. I think Budowlani will be very tired in Stambul.

• Budowlani will play a game on Monday at 6 PM (in Muszyna). Muszyna is 165 km away from Krakow Airport. I think Budowlani will be very tired in Stambul.

Yes, but chances in Burhan Felek Salonu against Galatasaray for Lodz are very limited either way. They have to hope for the home match.

• Yes, but chances in Burhan Felek Salonu against Galatasaray for Lodz are very limited either way.

You're right. And Gabriela Polanska has some minor injury. It should be 3-0 for Galatasaray.

• i believe this pair (Gala-Budowlani) is relatively more unpredectiable in comparison with the other pairs/matches

second one could be Linamar-Yamamay

without Fabris..Stutgart could put some pressure on Casalmaggiore

• Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Pomi lose against Stuttgart. They won against Finland team barely 3:2.... She lead Pomi whole season, and now without her Pomi players are lost and that is very strange because they have World Top players in their team (Lloyd, Bosetti, Stevanovic, Gibbemeyer, Sirressi...etc.)

• Vizura is a mess. Remember when I said they changed coaches twice last season because they wouldn't put the owner's daughter in the starting line-up? Guess what - they did it again a couple of weeks ago! This time the whole coaching staff resigned/got booted.

• Vizura is a mess. Remember when I said they changed coaches twice last season because they wouldn't put the owner's daughter in the starting line-up? Guess what - they did it again a couple of weeks ago! This time the whole coaching staff resigned/got booted.

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I guess Volero's coaches can be glad that Jacobi and Simurina don't have daughters that play volleyball :D

Who is the daughter ?

• I didn't expect to ever see a setter again who bump-sets as much as Pelin Celik used to. Signorile might do it even more :white:

It's one of the first things young players learn: use your fingers to set whenever possible!

• Oh, yes, I hate that too.
    The last setter I thought 'OMG go a little faster and set properly!' was with Sottile in Latina (Men Italians A1).
    Well, I watch him playing vs Giannelli and De Cecco, so that probably didn't help him :P

• Stuttgart is playing really good and Pomi is not showing nothing special yet...

And Stuttgart OPP is doing very good job :!:

• Now they are down with their performance but overall they are not bad, they just need reduce their errors... and it is just 1.set.
    Pomi didn't showed that they are that better than Stuttgart, it all depends how much they will fight now in second set...