CEV Cup 2017

• oh wow! It will be a big surprise to me if Busto wins this cup.

My guess is, (1) Kazan, (2) Pomi, (3) GS, (4) Busto.

agree with you
    but
    i understand what crovolley said
    every team on its day can get the cup

if Gala can serve well and show its best/play consistently then can beat Kazan
    Pomi hasnt been playing that great for a while and doenst look like an unstoppable team so Busto can beat them with a good game and serve

• If Busto win over Pomi then for sure they have big chance for win over Kazan or Galatasaray. My opinion...

And Samanta Fabris is back for 2 weeks, She just answear me on instagram. And She believe She is goning to be 100% ready...
    Canter for sure every team
    Busto beat Pomi in Seria A when Pomi was at their best this season.

• If Busto win over Pomi then for sure they have big chance for win over Kazan or Galatasaray. My opinion...

And Samanta Fabris is back for 2 weeks, She just answear me on instagram. And She believe She is goning to be 100% ready...
    Canter for sure every team
    Busto beat Pomi in Seria A when Pomi was at their best this season.

Yes, I would like Busto to be successful, but their performance was very different from match to match, so it is hard to tell what will happen...

• on Dinamo Kazan - Galatasaray match :

Kazan is offensively a good team. They have strong hitters like Vasileva,Isaeva and Voronkova.Middle Zaryazkho is good blocker and Russian NT player and she can attack .Startseva is NT setter.Kazan has good block
    If Galatasaray cant serve well enough then will be hard to kill a ball against high blocks of Kazan
    Güldeniz and Leys are defensive OHs and If Gamze cant get the opportunity to set to them fast balls then i dont expect them to be that successful against that high block .this means good passing is needed
    Seda Aslanyürek could be a more suitable player against Russians She is a strong attacker and attack high balls.Centoni should deliver a good game also.
    Middles Jack and Ruseva will be very important players to overcome crisis moments when the wings choke

Gala should show its best to get 3 point-win (not taking into consideration a loss ) otherwise will be very very hard to advance to the final in Russia

• Samanta Fabris was in gym before 2 weeks ago, as I said it before She replay to me on instagram that She is hoping to be back for 2 weeks. So that means tha She can be ready for tomorrow match, but still it is possible that She will not play... maybe they want to be 100% sure because of her and her healt.

• http://www.volleyball.it/cev-c…almaggiore-busto-arsizio/
    Can some Italian fan from this forum translate me this article (part about Fabris) on english ? Google translate is not doing a great job :S

• http://www.volleyball.it/cev-c…almaggiore-busto-arsizio/
    Can some Italian fan from this forum translate me this article (part about Fabris) on english ? Google translate is not doing a great job :S

It says that, although she almost completely recovered, it's likely that tonight Caprara will have to do without her. Doesn't say anything on when she's to be seen on court, though.

• The only way for GS to win this match to keep the serve pressure, which they failed to do this season. For example, they couldnt destroy Zhu in Vakifbank, Natalia in FB and Kósheleva in Eczacibasi when they played against them. Sometimes they even failed to target a specific player. The only option is to serve around Voronkova and make them receive terrible. Even in such situations, Kazan will be able to side-out because they have really big players in terms of size. At GS side, it is the other way around, they have to receive perfect to win this match. I would start the match with Guldeniz-Leys duo since Seda is not a monster in attacking and can pass 2 Russian blockers easily. As long as the receiving is there, GS can side out and Seda can come in to replace Centoni or one of the defensive OHs in front row. It will be a simple match tonight, better receiving and better serving team will win :wavy:

• It says that, although she almost completely recovered, it's likely that tonight Caprara will have to do without her. Doesn't say anything on when she's to be seen on court, though.

Thank you :)

So She will be probably on the bench from the beginning, but if game of Pomi move in the wrong direction than Caprara will let her to play ?( maybe....