CEV Cup 2017

• Congrats to Galatasaray
    good win
    Kazan's mistakes at the end of the first two sets helped as well
    good passing helped Gamze showw her game.
    I liked Gamze's game
    Centoni and Jack were important in offensive
    Seda was good except her passsing at times
    good luck in Russsia!

• Jack today played one of her best matches in her life

She scored 14 points, second best scorer for Galatasaray and that is great for MB... :)

• Dinamo Kazan looked a mess tonight. No good reception and basically no proper defense. Middle blockers were invisible, both in blocking and in attack, Zaryazhko didn't understand anything about Gamze's plays and sent some balls out in attack. Voronkova and Vasileva were poor in reception and couldn't make the difference in attack, so did Stolyarova. Startseva and Filishtinskaya were unprecise and predictable, as they had to run towards every ball, they didn't have the possibility to build a good game.
    I don't know if they can turn it around, lately Kazan's game hasn't been that positive. Reception and defense aren't their weapons, so they should try to do more in attack.

On the other side I really appreciated Leys and Gamze: the first was everywhere in defense and precise in reception, she tried to waste as little as possible in attack and delighted with some good shots; Gamze was really good in terms of setting, with precise and fast balls, leaving Centoni without blocks sometimes.. she was also good on serve!

• Good luck Pomi !!!
    Stream started, and match will start very soon :D

• Tirozzi-Lloyd
    Bosetti-Guerra
    Stevanovic-Giebbemeyer
    Sirressi STARTING SIX for Pomi :)

• Lloyd trying to attack at the wrong time. Does any setter attack as often as her?

• I can't believe how bad Pomi is playing right now... they are serving very good and defending, but they are so weak at attacking....

• I can't believe how bad Pomi is playing right now...

I couldn't either: honestly, I wouldn't have put my money on Busto, and sure not on them winning in straight sets!... :what:
    Now, are we gonna get a rematch of the 2012 final?

• As I said it before, Pomi has great defence and serve, their blocking is sometimes amazing, and sometimes just ok....they are missing attacker(s) and that is what Samanta Fabri brings to their team.
    If Caprara was afraid to bring her to the match because of her health than I understand everthing, but if he was afraid about her shape than I don't understand him.

• Dinamo Kazan looked a mess tonight. No good reception and basically no proper defense. Middle blockers were invisible, both in blocking and in attack, Zaryazhko didn't understand anything about Gamze's plays and sent some balls out in attack. Voronkova and Vasileva were poor in reception and couldn't make the difference in attack, so did Stolyarova. Startseva and Filishtinskaya were unprecise and predictable, as they had to run towards every ball, they didn't have the possibility to build a good game.
    I don't know if they can turn it around, lately Kazan's game hasn't been that positive. Reception and defense aren't their weapons, so they should try to do more in attack.

On the other side I really appreciated Leys and Gamze: the first was everywhere in defense and precise in reception, she tried to waste as little as possible in attack and delighted with some good shots; Gamze was really good in terms of setting, with precise and fast balls, leaving Centoni without blocks sometimes.. she was also good on serve!

Kazan made just 2 passing errors despite 6 of Galatasaray
    Gala makes simple mistakes at times.they should avoid doing them..

• Great game by GS! It's strange because GS didnt serve that well, Kazan receivers still failed to receive. Besides, GS had troubles at times to receive but could still side out. These were quite unpredictable. One thing is clear, Kazan's block/defense was collapsed, especially the block since they were extremely slow. I thought Russians had good block anticipation anyway but GS's fast game style made things really difficult for them. Besides, all Kazan attackers had a terrible day. Watching a team with Startseva and Gamze playing against each other looked really weird, I think you could place a Gamova between the gap of heights of their sets.

Great job by Gamze! She is an excellent setter now and one of the two best Turkish setters with Naz. Jack had maybe not the best match of her life but the best match during her GS time! Now all they need to do in the second match is to increase the pressure from the serve line and it looks like Kazan will resolve quickly.

About Yamamay - Pomi: I'm glad Eczacibasi kicked Caprara, very weird decisions by him. Why would he force Tirozzi to play as receiving opposite while he has an opposite sub in the squad? Looks like Turlea did well anyway while she was playing and just because she is left handed, it doesnt mean Tirozzi will do well from right side. Both her and Maret are left handed OHs and they score well because it is difficult to block left handed people from zone 4!!! By looking at stats, both teams look like they played really bad. If GS qualifies to final, I prefer to see Yamamay. It will be easier for GS to make their receiving line collapse and block a slow Diouf.

• Both teams played very good defence because of that stats are much lower, but Busto had better option in attacks and that is main difference in yesterday match.
    Busto didn't show anything special so with Fabris back for next match, I think Pomi can win this match 3:0 or 3:1(with this score they are playing golden set or ?) easily.

Yesteraday Guerra was leader in attack, but that was huge pressure for her and She could deal with it, with Fabris back Lloyd will use her more and Guerra will not get so many balls in key moments. We will watch diffrent Pomi in second match. HOPE SOOOO.

Pomi - Galasaray match would be much interesting to watch because of great defence by Pomi, and on other hand Galasaray have better attack. It would be 50%-50%.

• Both teams played very good defence because of that stats are much lower, but Busto had better option in attacks and that is main difference in yesterday match.
    Busto didn't show anything special so with Fabris back for next match, I think Pomi can win this match 3:0 or 3:1(with this score they are playing golden set or ?) easily.

Yesteraday Guerra was leader in attack, but that was huge pressure for her and She could deal with it, with Fabris back Lloyd will use her more and Guerra will not get so many balls in key moments. We will watch diffrent Pomi in second match. HOPE SOOOO.

Pomi - Galasaray match would be much interesting to watch because of great defence by Pomi, and on other hand Galasaray have better attack. It would be 50%-50%.

yes with a 3-0 or 3-1 win..POmi can take it to the golden set otherwise Busto makes it to the final

• yes with a 3-0 or 3-1 win..POmi can take it to the golden set otherwise Busto makes it to the final

I will be surprised if Fabris scores over 20 points in her first match after being away for a while from courts. The next round is only 2 days away so Yamamay must choke the entire time to not make it to the finals.