2017 CEV Challenge Cup

• Olympiacos missed Hippe and Malasi in good shape without any doubts :wavy: only 4/23 and 3/11, while Joycinha had 9/24 Yildirm 8/16
    moreover, Olympiacos' MBs were just invisible :!:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I agree #Hayir One day before the election this is what Erdogan probably did on purpose... Maybe tickets were free for AKP Bursa fans... As far as I know Bursa will vote #hayir and everyone in that Bursa BBSK team as well so :down:

• Congrats to Bursa !!!

But, WHY f"*cking All#h Akbar-chants ??? Are Bursa-fans AKP-fans or what?

HAYIR !!

I don't know, but it is a very critical moment in Turkey inner politics, so you can't know for sure, why spectators are reacting that or another way - I doubt heavily, that all Bursa fans do it.

• Olympiacos missed Hippe and Malasi in good shape without any doubts :wavy: only 4/23 and 3/11, while Joycinha had 9/24 Yildirm 8/16
    moreover, Olympiacos' MBs were just invisible :!:

Stats are still missing 3rd set.

3rd set was all about Joycinha. Olympiacos increased the pressure on serve which put them in a better position overall, but they never found a way to stop Joycinha who was very reliable at the crucial points.
    Olympiacos played outrageously bad in defense, most of all their liberos but also the team as a whole.

• I agree! I was shocked to hear so called "Tekbir" in women's volleyball! So far, in almost every match broadcasted in the league, they were singing "Izmir Marsi", opponent's song and this is the first time I heard tekbir. It can be because they were playing against a Greek team and most crowd are football fans. Bursa is indeed an AKP supporter city unfortunately :white:

• I don't know, but it is a very critical moment in Turkey inner politics, so you can't know for sure, why spectators are reacting that or another way - I doubt heavily, that all Bursa fans do it.

It's all to give a message to Turkish people trust me. A lot of people watched this match and these people screaming this were probably hired by the AKP anyway. You guys don't want to know how horrible the media is right now... Its certainly a fact that this was not all Bursa fans as there was also a big picture of Ataturk in the hall ;)

• I agree #Hayir One day before the election this is what Erdogan probably did on purpose... Maybe tickets were free for AKP Bursa fans... As far as I know Bursa will vote #hayir and everyone in that Bursa BBSK team as well so :down:

Can be, I expect everything :( I'm not entirely sure about Bursa voters but I love women playing volleyball not only because I love this sport but also because they are intellectuals and don't hesitate to share their opinions although they are in opposition's side. I hope it will be a day of "Hayir" in Turkey tomorrow :)

Coming back to match, is Olympiacos setter for real? She is playing a like a division 2 setter if we compare her with setters playing in Turkey :whistle:

• Maybe the knee hindered Saskia Hippe today at least a bit? She will get scrutiny before possibly joining German NT. But anyway, when you remember Olympiacos' victories against Krasnoyarsk, Asterix and in the home match also against Bursa: nobody would have expected them to get to the finals anyway.

• I think Saskia Hippe was truly amazing today even if her team lost 3:0 it clearly wasn't her fault. I didn't know she still had a problem with her knee, I mean if she can still play like that with that knee :obey: :cheesy: I think Germany must give her a chance for NT if she wants it as well ofc

• Stats are still missing 3rd set.

3rd set was all about Joycinha. Olympiacos increased the pressure on serve which put them in a better position overall, but they never found a way to stop Joycinha who was very reliable at the crucial points.
    Olympiacos played outrageously bad in defense, most of all their liberos but also the team as a whole.

it's even worse for Olympiacos after 3rd :whistle:

• well, even though bursa players told this was an easy match i disagree, Olypiacos fought nice, and i'm sorry thy couldn't win the cup to be honest, but i'm also happy bursa won.
    About these tekbir chants: there are some people from government in the hall, and i'm pretty sure there is a mixture of people on the hall: football fans ( AKP supporters mostly ) and volleyball fans ( mostly opposition people ); and the football fans maybe wanted to please the representers of government, and ofc opponent being a Greek team has an effect on it i believe, unfortunately. But overall there was not an ugly sciene, which i was expecting to happen, is a beautiful thing.

And now there were whistles when minister Mehmet Müezzinoğlu was anounced... Let's all hope that tomorrow will be a nice day for our country

#Hayır

sorry for off-topic

• I think Saskia Hippe was truly amazing today even if her team lost 3:0 it clearly wasn't her fault. I didn't know she still had a problem with her knee, I mean if she can still play like that with that knee :obey: :cheesy: I think Germany must give her a chance for NT if she wants it as well ofc

Did we watch the same match? :white:
    Saskia Hippe was really bad today. Really bad. As I said before, the thing she was good at today was hitting straight into the block...

• Yes as ezo already said and as I expected there were definitely government ppl in the hall like Muezzinoglu. Then I'm not surprised at all about these chants. But really it's so different then normal in Turkish volleybal. We are used to hear opposition songs in volleybal or neutral songs... So IT shocked me at first as well. But really if a guy like Muezzinoglu is in the hall then lord knows what the hell they have been doing to make this all possible. I hope tomorrow we can make everyone including ourselves proud.

Sorry for off-topic (Actually its not that off-topic since it actually is about the match :P)

Other then this I love Bursa as a team and were rooting for them even though they already had it once. I wouldn't mind though if Oly won.

• Did we watch the same match? :white:
    Saskia Hippe was really bad today. Really bad. As I said before, the thing she was good at today was hitting straight into the block...

only 7/30 (23%), moreover she was blocked 6 times and made 3 faults what gives horrible result overall :wavy:

• Did we watch the same match? :white:

I mean yea I don't know why I said she was truly amazing lol cause she clearly wasn't. I like Saskia Hippe a lot and believe that she can do a lot more then she did today. And I actually watched the mach from 1st to last set, it's just with what hapenned I kind of forgot about what I wrote a bit lol. My comment lol 'she was truly amazing' :aww: :lol:

I still believe she should be in NT though

• Challenge Cup who is MVP?